Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So not, quite 40 yet...still a few years shy of the landmark, but my question for the ladies is:

How many of you would consider having sex with a 35+ guy who was still a virgin? Would your answer depend on why he hadn't had sex yet? Would you treat the scenario the same as any other guy ie decide to sleep with him based on your usual criteria (comfort level with guy, attraction, personality, whether he can engage your mind, etc)?

Or would it, frankly speaking, be a waste of time since there is no shortage of more experienced guys out there and/or you don't have the time or desire to be a sex coach?

Be as brutally honest as you need to be! Thanks.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
When I was in that age range, my thoughts would have been:
(Assumptive hetero coupling)
Is this an actual relationship? I don’t do casual.
Is this guy likely to be weird about sex? How was he raised? Was he taught it was shameful? Has he educated himself on female anatomy?

Honestly, I had my doubts and bad experiences with a six year relationship. He’d had limited sexual experience, and some bad experiences (women with him just because he had good coke, etc...hey it was the 80s then), no real experience in relationships, less experience with the physical aspect.
He was seemingly selfish because he didn’t know better.
I hit a cold spell, so I didn’t care.

Reactions: A_dub

A_dub

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is this guy likely to be weird about sex?

Well I'd definitely like to indulge in my foot fetish...I think most women would consider that at least boderline weird, lol. I'm talking footjobs and sucking toes.

How was he raised? Was he taught it was shameful?

He was raised in a traditional Indian immigrant family with fairly conservative values. He wasn't taught anything about sex at all...it wasn't something mentioned in the household. The assumption being people will eventually figure it out from school, friends, marriage, etc.

Has he educated himself on female anatomy?

Yes, as well as most men and perhaps even better.

ChanelleNo5

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Honestly it would depend how much I liked the guy in the time that I've known him. I would like to know this information at least sometime recently after we had sex or even before.

I am a giver sexually, so I wouldn't have any problem with being his first if I knew that, and honestly try so hard to make it like the best birthday ever lol. I wanna be the one that the others get compared to...if there end up being others. ;)

That said, I would also be curious to know the reasons and that could be a cliff notes version early but then you better believe I am going to bother til I get details if we have dated a couple months.

I really like this question for some reason because it is making me think about what I would actually do.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So not, quite 40 yet...still a few years shy of the landmark, but my question for the ladies is:

How many of you would consider having sex with a 35+ guy who was still a virgin? Would your answer depend on why he hadn't had sex yet? Would you treat the scenario the same as any other guy ie decide to sleep with him based on your usual criteria (comfort level with guy, attraction, personality, whether he can engage your mind, etc)?

Or would it, frankly speaking, be a waste of time since there is no shortage of more experienced guys out there and/or you don't have the time or desire to be a sex coach?

Be as brutally honest as you need to be! Thanks.
Honestly doubt I've asked a guy if he's a virgin. I pick guys because I like them not after having vetted them on 120 questions.

I couldn't care less if a guy is a virgin or a slut. Actually skip that, I would prefer the virgin.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Doesn’t matter to me. I’d use the same criteria I’d use to choose any partner. His sexual past (or lack thereof) is kind of immaterial to me. I’ve had sex with a couple of virgins in their thirties, and there was very little difference with them, than a more ‘experienced’ man. They definitely had done their research!

Depends o why a virgin. Healthy attitude 'bout folks (queer n LGBT+ an such especially) an fucking, educated 'bout safe sex practices, all that good shit? Am a sort to talk sex more often than no with ppl, before getting naked with em. So. Prolly gonna know. For me, is good to know in advance. Am much less internal harsh critic if know less experienced. When was single n ethical slut, no patience for inexperience for muh casual banging. Wanted high quality, no attachment, ideally repeat fuckin'. If relationship, m ok with it only if person is very open an comfy with feedback. No gonna take it personally. No energy or interest in play therapist because politely give feedback turn crisis. An AM gonna be polite/kind about it. Try never to cut deep/hurt anybody.

JulieInNaplesFL

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Had only one guy that was a virgin. He was 34 nice looking maybe 7 inches hard. Had to give instructions and he followed them perfectly.

Super personality but I never figured why I was his first. Knew him for several years and he finally got married. Strange.

neutrno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would have sex with a virgin man if we had a relationship. But it'd be unlikely I'd have stuck with a virgin man.

I wouldn't if it was just a sex thing.

Reactions: Rewardheragain148