thoughts on a teacher

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by mark1980mark, Apr 25, 2011.

1. mark1980mark

Gold Member

In high school I kind of had a crush on my PE teacher and coach. One time I ended up at the row of urinals with him and did steal a glance at his dick. It looked pretty nice. He's a real nice guy. Anyway, also kind of heard some stories around about him in his earlier years going to the bars all the time and anyway him and another friend of his would go outside or to one of their cars and have another guy blow them. Now he is married with two kids. But still hot as hell, and he bitches about his wife and his lack of a sex life. Any ideas, or just wishful thinking??? And does anyone else have any stories that relate to this, or any experiences???

2. nyNicholas

nyNicholas Member

Albums:
    dude wait till he peeing again and go pee also next to him and let him see your cock... hopefully that should work

3. guestfuse

guestfuse Member

My PE teacher had a private bathroom inside his office, that was inside the lockeroom. One time I saw him pissing with the door wide open. Wish I could have joined him.

He's the fella on the left in this pic that I posted a while ago.
    http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/96391d1276576965-any-one-jerk-off-to-hotteacher2-jpg

The guy on the right was another teacher I had. Damn, he was FINE. Saw him shirtless once with a beautiful chest of thick hair and muscle.

4. hungboy18

hungboy18 New Member

Albums:
    One of my teacher kinda asked my out, I refused, I regret it ever since. I really disliked him back then, now I still think he can be jerk sometimes but I kinda feel like I know him better, he's 27.

5. D_Hugh_G_Nutz

D_Hugh_G_Nutz Account Disabled

Come on guys. Can't a guy just pee? I am not trying to show you my cock.

Draft saved Draft deleted