Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Imho the real question is how YOU feel about it. Based on what you’re saying, you’ve done the same kind of chatting together. How did you find out he was doing it without you? Do you guys have ground rules about what you can & can’t do, and if so, do you feel like he crossed a line?

Reactions: bstn9

bstn9

1st Like
Media
Imho the real question is how YOU feel about it. Based on what you’re saying, you’ve done the same kind of chatting together. How did you find out he was doing it without you? Do you guys have ground rules about what you can & can’t do, and if so, do you feel like he crossed a line?
Saw when we went online together. ground rules still getting fleshed out, the chatting together is pretty new. dont mind him doing it if he tells me about it find it super hot ;)

briacon429

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Saw when we went online together. ground rules still getting fleshed out, the chatting together is pretty new. dont mind him doing it if he tells me about it find it super hot ;)
In case, maybe ground rules are the solution. If you think it’s hot, and you don’t feel he’s crossed a line, then by all means go for whatever works for you!

I’m not gonna lie, jealousy and other drama can still happen. But you can reduce the chances of that by clearly agreeing on what you can & can’t do. And hopefully that allows you to both do what turns you on— whether together or not!

Reactions: bstn9