Thoughts On Blaire White?

thoudah

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi, I just want to put out before any hate is received is that I am not a transgender person but a gay male. I agree with a lot of what Blaire White posts out and I agree on with her ideology is on many trans topics. As I have already asked a question hence, in the title. Another question is Would I be classed as being transphobic for agreeing and supporting for what she believes in?

Reactions: hypolimnas

KittyKat1994

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi there! As a trans woman who has also watched some of Blaire White's videos; the majority of the trans community does not like her. She's similar in views to Caitlyn Jenner (more conservative and Republican-leaning). While I do see where she is coming from with some topics, others I can disagree on and I've noticed a trend of her kinda bashing trans people who don't necessarily conform to binary standards. All in all, she's not for everyone but a trend in the trans community is a hard no for her.

D

deleted6505551

While I'm quite certain the trans community generally disagrees with her political positions I enjoy most of the content of hers that I've seen. Calling out people like Stefonkee Wolscht and Jessica Yaniv who by their actions draw an unfair parallel to pedophilia from the trans community separates her from the normal you tubers that we all see.

I'm guessing that if I ever met her in person I'd probably enjoy her company.

Having said all that she's drop dead gorgeous so I have to hate her.....

cuckboy

Expert Member
Media
While I'm quite certain the trans community generally disagrees with her political positions I enjoy most of the content of hers that I've seen. Calling out people like Stefonkee Wolscht and Jessica Yaniv who by their actions draw an unfair parallel to pedophilia from the trans community separates her from the normal you tubers that we all see.

I'm guessing that if I ever met her in person I'd probably enjoy her company.

Having said all that she's drop dead gorgeous so I have to hate her.....
She is absolutely gorgeous. I've been following her on youtube for a little over a year now.