Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay I've read alot of stuff about cockrings and most of the posts are like"dude are you gay" or like "that's gay mate why would you want to do that shit" what I'd like to know is why so many guys think it's gay to ware a cockring? Now from my understanding(because I don't have any erectile problems) you don't need to have a problem to use a cockring.. so why do all these guys seem to think you only use one of you have a problem?

Thanks if you can answer these questions :)

Reactions: Gj816

Yeah I have a number of different ones, give me bigger, stronger and harder erections which the ladies love.

Shit may have to go get me a few now :)

Haven't used any myself but if they work for you, why not?

Reactions: Gj816

Okay I've read alot of stuff about cockrings and most of the posts are like"dude are you gay" or like "that's gay mate why would you want to do that shit" what I'd like to know is why so many guys think it's gay to ware a cockring? Now from my understanding(because I don't have any erectile problems) you don't need to have a problem to use a cockring.. so why do all these guys seem to think you only use one of you have a problem?

Thanks if you can answer these questions :)

I would have to throw the bullshit flag at them for saying they are strictly for the gay. Its like shaving your cock, if it works for you then go for it fuck what anybody thinks.

I am a huge fan of cock rings and ball rings and have worn them for over 40 years. I don't like the elastic or stretchy kind - I only use metal rings made from surgical stainless steel.
Hi! What websites do you recommend?

Truthfully I think they are sexy as long as they're not like bull rings and I've always found men who had them hot! I always wanted mine done, buti really put so many things off! I want new tattoos and that, so I'd probably get those dome first! Want my full arm done starting!

I have a tattoo on my back I want covered over, and I have one on my rm I want covered over with a full arm tattoo! Then blend it into my back tattoos and onto my other arm!