Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Truthfully I think they are sexy as long as they're not like bull rings and I've always found men who had them hot! I always wanted mine done, buti really put so many things off! I want new tattoos and that, so I'd probably get those dome first! Want my full arm done starting!
You know it's not a piercing right

Reactions: Damian Xavia

You know it's not a piercing right

No I didn't think they meant that one, I see they mean cock rings that keep the blood in longer! Never needed them! I get bone hard and stay hard! :)

Edax626

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No I didn't think they meant that one, I see they mean cock rings that keep the blood in longer! Never needed them! I get bone hard and stay hard! :)
Not everyone that uses a cockring needs one I don't need one but I love the feeling I get when I do..

Not everyone that uses a cockring needs one I don't need one but I love the feeling I get when I do..
Again, I should put my brain into focus, its late and I'm a big baby and I'm tired!! I do actually think cock rings are nice! Its like cock jewellery! So, I recon I'd maybe see a jeweller and get a solid gold one made, but design it myself! With a Celtic pattern on it! I think they are nice! Just not thinking straight being tired! :)

Haha that's cool I think it would be cool to get a prince Albert but I'm scared and my boyfriend doesn't want me to get one lol

I've actually seen some really nice jewellery for cock n balls! I was looking at it the other week! Canny kewl!

Haha that's cool I think it would be cool to get a prince Albert but I'm scared and my boyfriend doesn't want me to get one lol

I bet you don't need them, being a little Tasmanian devil in the bedroom haha x

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm not gay, but don't care what others think about me that way. I like rubber cock rings and have used them for years, adds size, adds sensation, enhances flaccid size, and prolongs erections. Get a few, see what you like, experiment...you'll end up using one, highly recommended.

167006-1323124098-8f1e9150af18dff94aaf9a449d4bc4e1.jpg

I'm not gay, but don't care what others think about me that way. I like rubber cock rings and have used them for years, adds size, adds sensation, enhances flaccid size, and prolongs erections. Get a few, see what you like, experiment...you'll end up using one, highly recommended.

167006-1323124098-8f1e9150af18dff94aaf9a449d4bc4e1.jpg
I think everyone should do what they enjoy and makes them feel good! Everything is worth trying! :)

MrTrunk

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Bought cock rings in the past...all be it cheap ones and they have both broke within a few times of using them.

Don't know if it's me or the ring...as I said I have only bought cheap silicone ones.

pdxjoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Bought cock rings in the past...all be it cheap ones and they have both broke within a few times of using them.

Don't know if it's me or the ring...as I said I have only bought cheap silicone ones.
You get what you pay for. It is the cheap rings, spend a few more pounds and get some better ones. I have leather, rubber "O" ring type and metal ones that I have owned and used for years with no brakeage.