Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You get what you pay for. It is the cheap rings, spend a few more pounds and get some better ones. I have leather, rubber "O" ring type and metal ones that I have owned and used for years with no brakeage.

I have considered buying a good quality one. What would you recommend? Is there a size I should go for? Wouldn't want to get it stuck.

Though making it bigger would probably be the last thing the girl I'm with now wants haha!!

pdxjoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have considered buying a good quality one. What would you recommend? Is there a size I should go for? Wouldn't want to get it stuck.

Though making it bigger would probably be the last thing the girl I'm with now wants haha!!
As to size measure across the inside of one of the cheap ones that fit you and use that as your size or use a cloth tape to measure around the goods where you want wear the ring. You might go to your local hardware shop and buy a number of "o" rings in larger sizes and try them on to find one that fits nicely and use that as your size they don't cost much. Try an adjustable sown leather strap or go on line and look as there are many good one out there and by good companies. Don't go for the fancy ones just buy the plain ones they will do the job nicely.

Reactions: westhillsitalian

Stainless Steel...Reminds me of that old ABBA song...Ring, Ring, stainless steel on my balls...Oooooh ohh, Ring, Ring, happiest feeling of all...

Well, maybe it didn't go like that...

Now I have that abba tune in my head.

Edax626

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can't find a metal one I can fit my balls through (yes, really, and I've tried.)
Don't like the idea of the elastic ones. I've heard too many things about them being able to cut-off circulation.
Got pics? Also what's the biggest size you've looked at?? The biggest I can find is 2"

Black_Frost

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Got pics? Also what's the biggest size you've looked at?? The biggest I can find is 2"

Nope, no pics. I've never been an exhibitionist, myself, although I've no problem with folks who are, so long as they don't frighten the metaphorical horses. Had a friend who was into them try to find a set for me that would fit, though. He wasn't able to.

Honestly, I don't remember the sizes I've found / tried. I ordered a set, which contained the biggest I could find, online, at the time. Could not get my balls through them, no matter how I tried (and I made a good go of it -- stopping because the trying started to hurt.) I was more than a little put-out, as I'd spent money on the dammed things, and found them useless for just about anything. I eventually wound-up giving a couple away to someone who could use them, and using the others for...somethingorother mundane. I can't remember what, ATM. *Shrug.*

Reactions: Edax626

Edax626

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nope, no pics. I've never been an exhibitionist, myself, although I've no problem with folks who are, so long as they don't frighten the metaphorical horses. Had a friend who was into them try to find a set for me that would fit, though. He wasn't able to.

Honestly, I don't remember the sizes I've found / tried. I ordered a set, which contained the biggest I could find, online, at the time. Could not get my balls through them, no matter how I tried (and I made a good go of it -- stopping because the trying started to hurt.) I was more than a little put-out, as I'd spent money on the dammed things, and found them useless for just about anything. I eventually wound-up giving a couple away to someone who could use them, and using the others for...somethingorother mundane. I can't remember what, ATM. *Shrug.*
Awh man.. the best way I can think of is get a couple leather snap ones and link them together if they're too small that's all the advice I have sorry mate I'm not as endowed as you so I can't advise you on much haha although the 2" ring I use is getting tight at times not sure how but my balls swell and shrink from time to time I'm sure if you ask someone on a site they can custom order you one, that is if you know what size you want/need :)

Can't find a metal one I can fit my balls through (yes, really, and I've tried.)
Don't like the idea of the elastic ones. I've heard too many things about them being able to cut-off circulation.

You put them through one ball at a time. And take them out the same, using a bit of lube. Other than that a D shackle, they come in a huge range of size and shapes, or a good quality heavy pad lock works well also.

This one might be big enough....

Last edited by a moderator:

Stoner John

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just bought a silicone cock ring.
Everyone is like put on for 20mins(beginner) but no one mentioned it clearly if it's 20mins a day, after PE exercises, shower or what.?
Can you guys explain me the exact matter?

westhillsitalian

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You put them through one ball at a time. And take them out the same, using a bit of lube. Other than that a D shackle, they come in a huge range of size and shapes, or a good quality heavy pad lock works well also.

This one might be big enough....

Or the "Horse Shoe" their are all kinds and there is a proper way to put on a steel cockring
hardwear-horse-shoe-cock-ring-super-erection.jpg

http://allknight.com/products/cock-enhancers/rings/

Reactions: Mister2101

palakaorion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Popping the lads through can be uncomfortable and/or nearly impossible in some cases.

There are some hinged rings, and also some with a removable magnetic segment.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I use a stretchy cock ring every time I fuck. It gives me a greater firmer erection that my wife loves going in her pussy! She can feel the difference and so can I. The orgasms are mind blowing! Try it you'll like it. Makes you fuck like a bull! I love mine and won't fuck without it!

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Okay I've read alot of stuff about cockrings and most of the posts are like"dude are you gay" or like "that's gay mate why would you want to do that shit" what I'd like to know is why so many guys think it's gay to ware a cockring? Now from my understanding(because I don't have any erectile problems) you don't need to have a problem to use a cockring.. so why do all these guys seem to think you only use one of you have a problem?

Thanks if you can answer these questions :)

Where do you get this gay shot? I have bought numerous Cock rings and wear one every time I fuck. I have never had gay even implied as I was buying my Cock rings. Is the internet calling you gay or what?