Thoughts on cockrings?

as with pumping, i’ve never used a cock ring before.

of course, i understand why people pump, but what exactly does a cock ring do? it traps blood in the penis?

apologies for the newbie question!

Reactions: casper72

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

of course, i understand why people pump, but what exactly does a cock ring do? it traps blood in the penis?

Yes that is correct. I think the idea is to take a 6 or 7 out of 10 boner and make a 10 out of it. You have to have some arrousal and function, the ring just magnifies

I’ve not used them for sex, but I’ve fooled around with rubber rings and clamps to create various levels of constriction, for PE and just experimentation. I’m scared to put a metal one one very far or leave it on at all

likitisplit

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Okay I've read alot of stuff about cockrings and most of the posts are like"dude are you gay" or like "that's gay mate why would you want to do that shit" what I'd like to know is why so many guys think it's gay to ware a cockring? Now from my understanding(because I don't have any erectile problems) you don't need to have a problem to use a cockring.. so why do all these guys seem to think you only use one of you have a problem?

Thanks if you can answer these questions :)
i think originally rings were brought about to help stay hard. they became fun to wear, looked kinky, felt kinky and made a dick rock hard. who you were fucking had little to do with it.

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For me I use cock rings as a functional item. Without one I'd struggle to maintain a full errection for very long due to size and weight of my member.

Although it's a functional piece for me I've tried out different sorts just for the way they look and feel too. Such as a leather studded one. Some partners have also commented they liked the look of the leather studded one too.

I don't see why a functional accessory would have any baring on someone's sexuality. Everyone has opinions I guess some are just more enlightened than others.

Yes that is correct. I think the idea is to take a 6 or 7 out of 10 boner and make a 10 out of it. You have to have some arrousal and function, the ring just magnifies

I’ve not used them for sex, but I’ve fooled around with rubber rings and clamps to create various levels of constriction, for PE and just experimentation. I’m scared to put a metal one one very far or leave it on at all
interesting—thanks for the input!

Reactions: Nosuportneeded

NOBBY_UK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have never thought people who use a Cock Ring have a problem.

I have experimented with Elastic Bands + Cable Ties
118.jpg

It was interesting --- but not something I would do alone / for myself.

D

deleted973884

Gay? Your kidding. I wear different sizes for all different reasons and I’m straight and married. If it’s for my feeling I wear a heavy ring to feel it tug on me as I walk but for sex I wear a slim one to keep me rock hard and bigger than normal to really please my wife. When she reaches down and feels it on my cock she gets excited. They are a fun thing and a sex toy depending how you use it. Get one or several and have fun. Who cares what bothers think?

goander

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
n0J8fHk.jpg

I like the silicon ones like I am wearing here.

Reactions: ACgear and Edax626

thick_

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My ex wanted me to try one out, we picked it out together. I didn’t need one but I like trying new things.

Since that time I also had one woman ask if I had tried one and when I told her yes, she wanted to try it as well.

So some women are into them as well.

So not a gay thing it’s a sex thing.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have lived this long without trying one, I will see how long I can ride this winning streak of mine out, as far as maintaining an erection with only mental / physical stimulation needed

masonjames

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

It's an aid to stay hard. Never used them as a young man but do now.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me I use cock rings as a functional item. Without one I'd struggle to maintain a full errection for very long due to size and weight of my member.

Although it's a functional piece for me I've tried out different sorts just for the way they look and feel too. Such as a leather studded one. Some partners have also commented they liked the look of the leather studded one too.

I don't see why a functional accessory would have any baring on someone's sexuality. Everyone has opinions I guess some are just more enlightened than others.

As of yet I have never found any cock ring that is even close to flaccid girth...