Thoughts on dating or having sex with bisexual men?

Blkbimale215

Sexy Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I’m a 43yrs bisexual black man and I would love to know some of the ladies opinions on dating or having sex with bisexual men ? How many of you ladies are into that or I have ever thought about it

i’ve talked to some ladies in the past and some think that a man was sneak off and cheat on them with a guy . But my thinking is anyone can be cheated on whether they are gay or straight. Just because a person and likes both genders doesn’t mean they are more likely to cheat. Please ladies let me hear your thoughts

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I've had sex with bisexual men. They were honest with me, weren't fetishizing me, nor I them..

I'm not opposed to sex with anyone solely because of their sexuality. It's who they are as a human the will turn me off. There's many ways a human can turn me off. Simply *being* bisexual isn't one of them.

Blkbimale215

Sexy Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've had sex with bisexual men. They were honest with me, weren't fetishizing me, nor I them..

I'm not opposed to sex with anyone solely because of their sexuality. It's who they are as a human the will turn me off. There's many ways a human can turn me off. Simply *being* bisexual isn't one of them.

I totally understand. And you’re right anyone can turn anyone off. I’m glad that you have got to experience some of us. I’ve had a few women and men who turn me off over the years . Lol

Reactions: Mike hutt

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As long as a partner's sexuality doesn't exclude me from consideration I am pretty open minded and friendly.

The respect and care for partners and themselves is my first and most important criteria. Biteable butts, long eyelashes and compatible fandom are also mad important.

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I married a bisexual man. I knew he was into guys before we even started dating. That had nothing to do with why we got together or even married. I'm queer as fuck, genuinely assumed I'd only ever marry a woman, but he was the dude that slipped in.

I fully support his sexuality, fully support the exploration of said sexuality in a safe, sane and consensual manner.

No matter someone's sexuality, I will love, adore and respect them. Sexuality doesn't change anything about someone other than who they do or don't want between their bits.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I'm in a relationship with someone I want to be the only object of his sexual desire. Bisexuality indicates that he has needs that I will not be able to accommodate. Fulfilling those needs means that I'm sidelined.

That's not my idea of an intimate relationship, so I'm out.

Jessie69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey, I am new to all of this so I feel I am rather inexperienced but as long as everyone has their cards on the table then it's all good right? Everyone can enjoy each other - there doesn't need to be any lying and bullshitting ! Simple I think! :)

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
If I'm in a relationship with someone I want to be the only object of his sexual desire. Bisexuality indicates that he has needs that I will not be able to accommodate. Fulfilling those needs means that I'm sidelined.

I agree at first flush, but, how is a woman with a diferent (insert physical attribute) or even novelty that different from a man with a different (insert physical attribute)?

granted, I explained homosexuality to my son as some men like blondes, some like black hair, some like tall, some like short, some like women and some like men. And, to confuse it, some like it all.

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

I am in no way judging you on this, I respect your desires for yourself and your relationships.

You state you want to be the only object of your partners desire. It's not uncommon for men or women to have a sexual desire/attraction for someone outside of their own direct relationship. One they never act on, but still have nonetheless. Nothing can assure that your partner will have 100% eyes for you, straight or bisexual.

So, with that being said, do you not consider other women a potential risk to the relationship? In the same way another man would be to a bisexual person?

Also, attraction to both men and women doesn't mean you have to be with both to be fulfilled. Liking two things doesn't negate that only one of those two can fulfill you in ways that you need.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am in no way judging you on this, I respect your desires for yourself and your relationships.

You state you want to be the only object of your partners desire. It's not uncommon for men or women to have a sexual desire/attraction for someone outside of their own direct relationship. One they never act on, but still have nonetheless. Nothing can assure that your partner will have 100% eyes for you, straight or bisexual.

So, with that being said, do you not consider other women a potential risk to the relationship? In the same way another man would be to a bisexual person?

Also, attraction to both men and women doesn't mean you have to be with both to be fulfilled. Liking two things doesn't negate that only one of those two can fulfill you in ways that you need.

I promise I'm not naive enough to believe that he doesn't look at other women. Heck, I have a crush on a 68 year old man that I avoid because I get flutters when I'm near him!

I have to trust that, like me, he doesn't take those attractions any further. I have pretty good confidence that I can take care of those needs.

But should he have eyes for another male, where that's where we have an issue because I don't have the equipment to satisfy those urges. That's my only concern.

I would in no way criticize another's sexual orientation and would expect the same respect.

But I can only make love to someone with whom I have a committed intimate relationship. I'm kind of weird that way and would not make it too well at an orgy. Besides, too many thank you notes.

Girly_Fun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Je suis un homme noir bisexuel de 43 ans et j'aimerais connaître certaines des opinions des femmes sur les rencontres ou les relations sexuelles avec des hommes bisexuels ? Combien d'entre vous mesdames sont dedans ou j'y ai déjà pensé

J'ai parlé à des femmes dans le passé et certaines pensent qu'un homme s'est faufilé et les a trompées avec un mec. Mais ma pensée est que n'importe qui peut être trompé, qu'il soit gay ou hétéro. Ce n'est pas parce qu'une personne aime les deux sexes qu'elle est plus susceptible de tricher. S'il vous plaît mesdames, laissez-moi entendre vos pensées
Mon homme est bi donc cela me gene pas et j'aime beaucoup sa les hommes bi

Reactions: Rosietoolips

ChanelleNo5

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There would be so many butts we could check out together. So many butts.
Lol looking at asses is one of my favorite things. All asses. There's so much variety.

I once was at Disneyland with some friends on mushrooms and I skipped a ride they went on. I just sat and looked at every ass that walked by for like an hour.

Great day.:joy: