Thoughts on lingerie

What do y'all think about lingerie? Hawt? Or a waste of $$ since it'll only be on for 30 seconds?

If hawt, what is your preference on type?

Reactions: BillM

903private

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lingerie is very hot, but her in panties and one of my t-shirts can be even hotter! Why does it only have to last 30 seconds? If she goes to the trouble to pick out something she feels sexy in and get all dressed up for you, slow down and show her your appreciation with some good foreplay. Take your time undressing her and exploring her body, most women enjoy and appreciate this.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What do y'all think about lingerie? Hawt? Or a waste of $$ since it'll only be on for 30 seconds?

I love sexy dress, but lingerie in general isn't usually much sexier than regular underwear to me. It's more like "Look, I'm wearing the same bra as before but this one has holes in it".

When I think putting effort into dressing sexy, it's more costumes (women in uniform, vintage clothing and undergarments like stockings and garters, etc). As some others mentioned, there's a lot of zero effort outfits that are super sexy as well (panties and a tank top or t shirt are great)

Reactions: 286798

The only reason I love lingerie is because my lady wears it when she’s feeling a little frisky but most of all she’s feeling beautiful. When she’s in that mindstate she has a certain look in her eyes, she bites her bottom lip, her kisses are softer and wetter so all this causes me to immediately jump onto what frequency she’s at, and suddenly I want to make her feel beautiful, like the sexiest woman on Earth.

So for the mood it sets, I love lingerie, but I feel as if I’d be really bad at choosing or picking some out! Visually, however, on its own it does nothing for me to be really honest.

tomj77

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lingerie is great fun. There is just something really sexy knowing your woman has on something a little naughty under her clothes. I live when she wears stockings with a garter belt under a skirt or dress.

I also love leaving it on for longer than 30 seconds too. It’s great foreplay fun maybe even great main event fun if it is the right piece.

My favorites right now are teddies, but really any sexy piece will do for me.

Tosantos

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally I much prefer a sexy bra and panty set over anything else. Simple but still super hot.
Garter belts, corsets and all that stuff really doesn't do that much for me tbh. Gets a little too costumey for my liking. A simple, not overly designed short nightie can be pretty sexy too though

Jujurice

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Lingerie is hard for my wife she has self image issues. So I have to look for things that I know will make her feel confident and powerful. Then I have a strong sexually charged woman who I can tease for hours and have hours of wild sweaty noisy sex.

gma26_4521

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We enjoy shopping, sharing ideas, some surprises and then wearing it , too. Might be unusual to some but I take my time, lots of foreplay, totally rock her with touch and talk. It is more fun to disrobe her slowly and let her feel sexy-and she is! It is also more arousing for me when we go slow, letting the arousal peak.

BWPHOENIX

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I love it. And who’s to say it’s only on for 30 seconds? If a woman is wearing sexy lingerie I prefer to keep in on her as long as possible. Makes the Sex more erotic.

As for preference, whatcha got? I’ve never met any lingerie that I didn’t like.

D

deleted894563

Lingerie is best when it’s lyingbon the floor and us lying on the bed lol

Reactions: 286798

Ponto

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Alice Springs (Northern Territory, Australia)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whatever the woman wants. I don't need any spurring on, I prefer total nudity, no silly frilly things, jewellery, toys, just the woman.

I think it is a waste of money, of course some women like to do the Gypsy Rose Lee thing which can be interesting, but as I said, I don't need to be spurred on. I am ready for action.