Thoughts on lingerie

What do y'all think about lingerie? Hawt? Or a waste of $$ since it'll only be on for 30 seconds?

If hawt, what is your preference on type?
Definitely hot. Signals that foreplay is expected, so it better not be on for just 30 seconds! Lingerie with clasps and/or buttons is thus preferred!

ceejay1960

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Loved my missus in quarter cup bras so nipples visible and loved her wearing under a low cut dress. No longer possible as when pregnant went up to a 48H and after breastfeeding only went down to a 38E and unfortunately quarter cups not made for that size.
She also won’t go out bra less or sunbathe topless as her nipples are very pronounced.

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find it sexy, I'm a sucker for stockings and suspenders and a nice lacy bra, I also get turned on by those net body stockings

Reactions: Gj816

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There is nothing sexier then watching my wife put on thigh highs and lingerie in the early morning sun... knowing she's wearing it all day long... thinking about how she looked all day long... anticipating getting home to her all day long...

TheNewBreed

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I go crazy for stocking encompassed with lingerie!!
In my 20s I had a lot of flings with older divorced successful type women. I got turned on by their sexy power suits with stockings and cleavage showing.
I am positive that is where this love for stockings derived from. Lol

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As Gollum said raw and wiggly.
vO6VVo.gif

Reactions: Gj816

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girl is the sexiest thing in Earth and has no problem ever turning me on.
That being said...
She frequently wears little running shorts and a tank top around the house.
The shorts are at a length where I can just see the bottom edge of her ass.
She rarely wears a bra in the house & has perfect nipples. Boobs bounce and stand out proudly as she moves thru the place.
This qualifies as lingerie here. Lol.
As far as actual lingerie,...
She has a few things,..teddies, baby dolls... And looks insanely sexy in them. But, she doesn't wear them much (even though I know she would if I asked or hinted) & I don't think our sex life is impacted one way or another.
Other things I LOVE to see her in:
Thongs. Woof. Just straight up sexy.
She just doesn't care for them... So, I don't push the issue.
I know if we were going somewhere or doing something or I just wanted to see, she would wear one for me.
It's just her regular go-to.
And, there's just something that gets me going about her wearing my clothes.
Any time she decides to put on a pair of my jeans/shorts & any top of mine?.... She's getting fucked. No question. Gonna happen. Don't care where.

But, getting back to the core question... The lacy /strappy/frilly things? It's a really good visual. I have a few pics of my girl in stuff like that & she looks freaking amazing. But, actually getting laid wearing that stuff? I can see how it could be a hindrance

Reactions: Snarky_succubus

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wish I could locate it now, because I was really impressed upon first reading an essay that appeared in the New York Times Magazine a number of years ago. It was written by a woman who worked or had previously worked (I don't recall) in an expensive, high end, women's lingerie shop in Manhattan.

The gist of her essay was that lingerie looks good on models, but even then, it really only looks good when seen in two dimensions - that is, in print advertising or on a screen. In real life, three dimensions, even perfect models have a hard time pulling it off and "normal women" tend to just look anything from silly to downright ridiculous.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love the look of a woman in lingerie, whether it is some fancy silk or lacy thing, or just a well fitting bra and panties, or even just a t-shirt. With some women in my past, it didn't always all come off when we started having sex, and I certainly appreciated the sexy attire while actually having sex. With other women, including my now wife, they like to be completely naked for sex, so the lingerie is a rare treat, and doesn't stay on for long.

Bottom line, the woman you're with usually can look sexy in anything, or nothing at all, so whatever turn you (and him) on!