Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
yeah it is
I was at 250 pounds mens size 44 due to lazyness
Yes i did dip down to 185 size 32 with a 4pack ;) (pelvic bone limitation)..

I had to work extra hard for it as my testosterone is low 270-280 range
now i'm at 210 @ Size 34 currently cause I slacked off :emoji_rolling_eyes:

i stopped slacking off resonantly so i should be able to get that back no problem

Speak for YOURSELF then. Not for the human population.

Self-centered jackass.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Speak for YOURSELF then. Not for the human population.

Self-centered jackass.
sounds like you have not seen 600 pound life before

it circles around eating way too much and being lazy as fuck..

going vegan might be a option. can't get fat eating a whole head of lettuce

Last edited:
Reactions: bigmatt1983

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
sounds like you have not seen 600 pound life before

it circles around eating way too much and being lazy as fuck..

going vegan might be a option. can't get fat eating a whole head of lettuce

I haven't watched that shit, but that doesn't mean I don't know what kind of person you are. Same fucker who jokes about mass shootings right after they happen. Someperson happens to be someone who needs to try and give a fuck about something other than his own happiness, or he'll never fucking have any.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
The day they start banning fat people from bathrooms, hanging them, or beating them and tying them to a fence to die we can talk about "fatphobia"

Does everything have to get to that point before we do something to make a situation better? I don't think it does. And really, fat people do suffer discrimination. Maybe you don't see it. But it happens.

We can chew gum and walk at the same time.

bigmatt1983

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Does everything have to get to that point before we do something to make a situation better? I don't think it does. And really, fat people do suffer discrimination. Maybe you don't see it. But it happens.

We can chew gum and walk at the same time.

Yea, its never gonna get to that point.
The over eager do gooders talking about "not shaming people" are far more harrasing than anyone that's ever commented on my weight was.

titapetita

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The day they start banning fat people from bathrooms, hanging them, or beating them and tying them to a fence to die we can talk about "fatphobia"
We don't have to wait for any of that. That would mean the whole society or the majority of it it's fatphobic.
There's people out there who beats you up for being a different color, a different gender, a different sexual orientation... being fat is on that list.

And if we speak of something else than phisical agression, fatphobia pretty much exists and we must talk about it. Many stores doesn't have big sizes, for starters.

I'm very glad you haven't had any issues with your weight, I haven't had any with my sexuality, it doens't mean lgtbphobia doesn't exist, it means we got lucky.

And for all of those saying that fat people are lazy (which I don't agree) you should then speak about their lazyness, not their body.

I have a friend, currently living with her, with hormonal issues. She works out almost everyday, for longer than an hour, she weights her food and takes all sorts of suplements. She is obsessed with her body because she is being picked on it all her life. She is still insecure about it and being called fat from time to time, which destroys her and all her hard work.

So, yeah, we can speak of fatphobia, and no, being fat doesn't mean being lazy, and absolutely no, being big or lazy doesn't give anyone else the right to make fun, pick on, beat up or discredit you.

I'm sorry everyone, but there's no excuse for this. You have the right to your opinion amd your preferences, as long as you respect the rest of the world.

You don't like it? Ignore it, look away. Don't ever attack it, just because YOU don't agree with.

Salut.

Sniper4594

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well yeah, have my mental health stuff in balance n am comfy in my own skin. Know what I look like compared to "mainstream" stuff an am not fussed about it. Just was pointin' out that ignoring things in many cases won't fix anything. Didn't say bullying always got to me, or deeply affected me. Am livin' my best life an more than likely the assholes who were racist bullying fucks are stuck in their tiny shit town doin' nothing with their lives. Just said it did no stop and in fact escalated from ignoring them. Your trite words have pretty much zero relevance to what I said.

If people "didn't moan an just ignored it" black people would still be having separate entrances to buildings in the USA/etc. Gay marriage wouldn't be allowed. Certain amount o push back to bullshit is needed for change to happen. An change CAN happen.

Wow, you hage completly blown that out of proportion.

Firstly, we have to accept there will always be nasty peoole in the world. Thats life. There will alwtas be bullys. No matter the law, rules or a policy, they will bully. Id love to think that they could be stopped, some may, some wont. But the easist way to stop any hurt is hiw we percieve the comments. If i dobt let it bother me then no harm done. For me. If i shout, or cry, or moan, they win, they wont stop, they will keep doing it.

What you described at the end is much bigger, thats a countries society that needs changing.

Racism was awful but people genuinley didnt think their actions were unjust... how i dont knpw, but they didnt. Societies change, not because of a comment online, or a school ground stand, but because peoole rise in the appropriate way, make change on a bigger scale.

When it comes to racism, what really was the difference between us? Nothing other than skin pigment, you was no healthier, or more advanced, we are all the same. And when that message got out people learnt to accept it as normal. And thank christ they did.

The issue with weight, is that scientist are always publically saying how bad being over or under weight is. How is adds strain to healthcare, etc etc this means peoole are always getting information that curves their views. Rather than information that says 'we are all the same'

So if we want change we have to tackle the much bigger issue there.

It wont change with karen on the internet.

Im an open minded person, i dont care if you are a man women, pan, bi, trans, muslim, jewish, christian, overwright, under, black, white or green.etc. Just be yourself and dont let anyone else tell you otherwise. But perhaps accept that other people are not so open minded. So dont expect them to be just yet. It takes a long time for views to change globally.

Story time, when my grandad went into a home he use to refuse the lovely philippino lady because he was bought up in a racist time. Fast forward 6months, and he was telling me how wonderful the same women was, "shes flown all the way around the world to care for me" it was lovely to see his views change. All it took was a little kidness and compassion.

Murphys

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
it's just lazyness even if you ate the same amount of stuff every day and went out for a run or walk , work out everyday you would still lose weight... slower but you still would

excuses excuses

Oh, wow!!! Thank you so much for pointing that out!! And here I thought that difficulty with losing could be attributed to any number of things - mental health issues, physical challenges, addiction, etc. - but lo and hold the answer was so simple all along: it's just plain ol' laziness.:emoji_rolling_eyes:

To attribute weight loss challenges to one solitary issue is extremely asinine, myopic, and hurtful. No doubt exercise is an aide in losing weight, but it's not the singular solution. There is no singular solution to losing weight. The solution is often multi-factorial. For example, being supportive and kind rather than being critical will often go a long way in helping someone achieve their health goals.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
While I am genetically lucky in that I don't have to kill myself to stay slim, I don't take that for granted and always work at maintaining a good weight (6'5" and 200lbs). I have lifted for over 40 years, played sports and have been very active my entire adult life. Try to eat fairly well also. The thing that bothers me most about obesity here in America, is that there are so many very overweight people, that when an overweight person looks around, there are plenty of other overweight people he/she sees. Instead of being "different", here in the US, it is becoming the norm. It takes a lot of work to stay fit, and there are simply too many people who are too lazy to be bothered. There are always exceptions, people who genetically or because of a physical or mental issues struggle mightily with this issue and are overweight through no fault of their own. If someone likes being overweight, prefers to be overweight or what have you, I am not going to make fun of you or laugh at you, it's your life. I don't have to agree with you however. I am willing to put in the work that is required to stay fit and that is my choice.

Reactions: hungone84

masonjames

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've always found it strange that other people seem to think they need to tell others, that they are fat. Believe me the fat person already knows they are fat and you telling them is totally unnecessary.
As a fat men I can tell you that I'm constantly aware of my size. I've struggled with it all my life and have been on every kind of diet out there. I've been so thin that people were telling me to stop losing weight but it always came back. I've jokingly said that I've lost more weight than Oprah. She seems to have the same problems keeping it off as I do. I know all the dangers and all the ways to lose it. Any time a doctor gives me a diet I already am familiar with it.
I've learned not to beat myself up over it and to try to keep active .. I still work every day, at 70 years old. A lot of my slim friends are either dead or retired and unable to hang with me. I think being active is the best thing you can do reguardless of your size. Use it or lose it so to speak.

Reactions: MisterB

andigazed

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Can anyone here give examples of the discriminatory treatment they have been subjected to because they are obese?

D

deleted848353

Can anyone here give examples of the discriminatory treatment they have been subjected to because they are obese?
Why do we need to give examples of discrimination unless your thinking none of us are being truthful

Reactions: Murphys
W

wavejock

Interesting thread...There are some things that are pretty much a given, and some things that are up for discussion.
- Anyone who bullies or shames someone else is dealing with their own insecurities. Simple as that. It is more about them than the person they are bullying.
- The percentage of people who are very over weight because of a glandular issue, thyroid etc is very very small. The rest just do not eat that well, or are more sedentary. There is no getting around that.
- With the above said though...genetics play a role a bit as well as surroundings. Everyone in my family for the most part are lean. And this comes from a family that was all about food, cooking, etc. All my siblings, mom, aunts cousins by DNA were all lean. A few of the dads were " bulkier" but thats about it. On the other hand I know families where they all tend to be bigger, big boned, etc. But I have to say with that, eating habits played a role.
- It is very simple equation for the majority of us. You consume more calories than you burn, you gain weight. You exercise and burn more than you eat...you lose. We tend to complicate things that are relatively simple. Beyond that it is a choice.
- We all tend to convince ourselves that we are " happy" the way we are when we have maybe given up, or are too lazy to change etc. Not just with weight..with jobs. love life, etc. We all do that to some extent because changing is tough sometimes...or something drastic has to happen to make you change.

As far as obesity goes...and being overweight. Would I ever bully or shame someone who is fat. Never. Do I have friends who are overweight? Not really and no one very very close except one...and its more about not really having much in common..not being active, eating poorly, afraid to maybe hit the beach, etc etc. I have one friend since college who has always been overweight. I love her to death. She is funny, smart etc. But she also knows she is overweight..she has fluctuated with diets..but she also is very sedentary. She knows it, I know it etc. She has accepted that even though she could change it. She chooses not to.

The bottom line is we all fool ourselves. I am in really good shape..but in other areas of my life I probably fool myself in thinking I am happy, or satisfied..but if i was honest about it I am rationalizing because I am too lazy to change that part about me. We all do that. So I think many overweight people do the same thing. They rationalize it, they say if they are happy with how they are why shouldnt others...but I really dont think they are " happy" about it...they have come to accept it. If you can get through life that way hey thats your thing. We cant change our height, our big noses ( without surgery lol) weird ears, bad hair etc etc..but there are things we can change with a change in lifestyle...you either decide to do that or not.

Reactions: rbi99
D

deleted848353

Interesting thread...There are some things that are pretty much a given, and some things that are up for discussion.
- Anyone who bullies or shames someone else is dealing with their own insecurities. Simple as that. It is more about them than the person they are bullying.
- The percentage of people who are very over weight because of a glandular issue, thyroid etc is very very small. The rest just do not eat that well, or are more sedentary. There is no getting around that.
- With the above said though...genetics play a role a bit as well as surroundings. Everyone in my family for the most part are lean. And this comes from a family that was all about food, cooking, etc. All my siblings, mom, aunts cousins by DNA were all lean. A few of the dads were " bulkier" but thats about it. On the other hand I know families where they all tend to be bigger, big boned, etc. But I have to say with that, eating habits played a role.
- It is very simple equation for the majority of us. You consume more calories than you burn, you gain weight. You exercise and burn more than you eat...you lose. We tend to complicate things that are relatively simple. Beyond that it is a choice.
- We all tend to convince ourselves that we are " happy" the way we are when we have maybe given up, or are too lazy to change etc. Not just with weight..with jobs. love life, etc. We all do that to some extent because changing is tough sometimes...or something drastic has to happen to make you change.

As far as obesity goes...and being overweight. Would I ever bully or shame someone who is fat. Never. Do I have friends who are overweight? Not really and no one very very close except one...and its more about not really having much in common..not being active, eating poorly, afraid to maybe hit the beach, etc etc. I have one friend since college who has always been overweight. I love her to death. She is funny, smart etc. But she also knows she is overweight..she has fluctuated with diets..but she also is very sedentary. She knows it, I know it etc. She has accepted that even though she could change it. She chooses not to.

The bottom line is we all fool ourselves. I am in really good shape..but in other areas of my life I probably fool myself in thinking I am happy, or satisfied..but if i was honest about it I am rationalizing because I am too lazy to change that part about me. We all do that. So I think many overweight people do the same thing. They rationalize it, they say if they are happy with how they are why shouldnt others...but I really dont think they are " happy" about it...they have come to accept it. If you can get through life that way hey thats your thing. We cant change our height, our big noses ( without surgery lol) weird ears, bad hair etc etc..but there are things we can change with a change in lifestyle...you either decide to do that or not.

So true on ur second point people dont understand that underlying health conditions can cause you to be overweight or obese

Being fat hurts the fat person. Some people normalizing fatness are trying to stop the pain with superficial treatment. The mental shift is acceptance of death as universal for all. Accepting imperfect terms is the only path to happiness. Acceptance. Others are on the body itself and recognize the self harm outside of psychological terms.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh, wow!!! Thank you so much for pointing that out!! And here I thought that difficulty with losing could be attributed to any number of things - mental health issues, physical challenges, addiction, etc. - but lo and hold the answer was so simple all along: it's just plain ol' laziness.:emoji_rolling_eyes:

To attribute weight loss challenges to one solitary issue is extremely asinine, myopic, and hurtful. No doubt exercise is an aide in losing weight, but it's not the singular solution. There is no singular solution to losing weight. The solution is often multi-factorial. For example, being supportive and kind rather than being critical will often go a long way in helping someone achieve their health goals.
lol it's over eating,laziness that is what it boils down to..

stop fooling your self...