Thoughts on period sex?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Barbi_Dahl, May 21, 2010.

1. D_Barbi_Dahl

D_Barbi_Dahl Account Disabled

For most women...its unavoidable. The one week of the month that Aunt Flo comes to town. PMS, cramping, bloating, and random bitchiness aside...what are your thoughts on period sex?

It sucks to be out of commission sexwise for a week...especially for someone with a high sex drive like myself.

I'm not a fan of the mess from period sex...so sticking to the light flow days at the beginning or end are at least one alternative. But unless you're in a long term relationship...or your fuck buddy is into period sex...options are limited.

Would love to hear your opinions.

2. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    Every man I've ever been in a long term relationship with has insisted he wanted to have sex during my period and reassured me that he doesn't find it gross at all, even my ex with the low sex drive. Some men I've dated for 3 months or less haven't been so open-minded. Their comfort with my body has made me comfortable with it. During my period we have sex in the missionary position on black towels I own and it's enjoyable to both of us.

3. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    Did it once. Made the mistake of looking down. Completely killed it for me.

4. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I wish more people would be open to sex while a woman was on her period. I know of a few women who were "off limits" till I told them that it would relieve menstrual cramps (which it does). Dark towel, awesome sex, nice hot shower after and they were hooked.

5. joe bltsflk

joe bltsflk Member

Just think of it as warm, colored lube.:yup:

6. Charlie14

Charlie14 Member

Terrifies me ever time I see myself covered in that.. if feels really weird too because it's much thicker than normal fluids... but I pretend it's no big deal because I don't think a woman should feel timid about wanting sex on their period.. it's not their fault. Also.. I have found that having sex can help women with cramps and keep them in a better mood.

Also, seems like sex is much more intense at this time too...

7. evilrunt

evilrunt Member

Albums:
    no thanks :eek: lol

8. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    It does help with cramps! I've asked for sex before because of cramping and I swear it works as well as uterus massage.

9. galaxus

galaxus Member

This = FTW

Me and my gf are very comfortable too.

10. sbat

sbat New Member

I swear by period sex. A period is proof of a woman's fertility, and I feel more primal and raw when I see the blood.

I'm weird like Tech9ne, who always raps about that kind of shit ("blood mixed with ejaculation")

11. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    i love it. shared a couple thoughts on the blog. : )

12. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

I use a menstrual cup, after taking it out, just insert a tampon for a bit before sex and then we are ready to roll without too much mess. I have the best and easiest orgasms during my period, and the bf loves how it feel, so win all around. :)

An ex absolutely would not, but he was Muslim. Another ex would go down on me during, so all are different, but I prefer those who are more like "hell, yeah!" over "ewww". :09:

13. 8wayup

Gold Member

Albums:
    I never had an issue with it, I always keep the towels handy. I'm with Petite, I have had more than one friend stop by for a cramp "cure".

14. ArchKnight

ArchKnight Member

Simply put - I don't mind at all. Some GFs were cool about it, some liked it, some were of the "no-no" type.
    But I have noticed one thing - girls are usually more horny in that period of the month.:biggrin1:

15. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

I don't have that 'problem' (i call it that as it was one when i did have them) to deal with but i know there are some little sponges that are to be inserted quite high up and then there isnt any mess to deal with.

#15 D_Sparroe Spongecaques, May 22, 2010
    Last edited: May 22, 2010
  16. Catchoftheday

Gold Member

17. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Ah, anal...

18. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree with the other women. It feel's great and for some reason after the first day I'm extremely clothes ripping horny. My guy is completely ok with it. In the beginning of our relantionship I would simply say it's a "bad"time and he would leave it alone. Eventually he just said "so, go get a towel." And there began my period sex experience's. Personally now I would be sad without it:eek: Normally it's missionary but a few time's he's rolled over on his back and me with him... at this point I feel strange, but normally he distracts me and I forget about it. There's never really been a "mess" it almost seem's like it stops during sex and comes back the next morning.

#18 HiddenLacey, May 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2010
  19. B_BeautifulDark

B_BeautifulDark New Member

Ahhh..period sex is all about having your dick dipped in a slippery, molten hot, red wax bath and some of the freakiest," buckle yourself in, you're in for a bumpy ride" sex of the entire month.

It's either that or risk a teary, over emotional, "YOU HATE ME (and my mother)"!! woman all for the sake of a clean dick.

Suck it up pussies and man up.
    It washes off in water and it doesn't stain skin.

20. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

I don't have a major problem with it but I've been taking the pill without breaks so I only have three periods a year anyway. Like many of the other women here, it's the horniest time of the month (or the four-months?) for me.

Draft saved Draft deleted