Thoughts on period sex?

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For most women...its unavoidable. The one week of the month that Aunt Flo comes to town. PMS, cramping, bloating, and random bitchiness aside...what are your thoughts on period sex?

It sucks to be out of commission sexwise for a week...especially for someone with a high sex drive like myself.

I'm not a fan of the mess from period sex...so sticking to the light flow days at the beginning or end are at least one alternative. But unless you're in a long term relationship...or your fuck buddy is into period sex...options are limited.

Would love to hear your opinions.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Every man I've ever been in a long term relationship with has insisted he wanted to have sex during my period and reassured me that he doesn't find it gross at all, even my ex with the low sex drive. Some men I've dated for 3 months or less haven't been so open-minded. Their comfort with my body has made me comfortable with it. During my period we have sex in the missionary position on black towels I own and it's enjoyable to both of us.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I wish more people would be open to sex while a woman was on her period. I know of a few women who were "off limits" till I told them that it would relieve menstrual cramps (which it does). Dark towel, awesome sex, nice hot shower after and they were hooked.

Charlie14

Just Browsing
Media
Terrifies me ever time I see myself covered in that.. if feels really weird too because it's much thicker than normal fluids... but I pretend it's no big deal because I don't think a woman should feel timid about wanting sex on their period.. it's not their fault. Also.. I have found that having sex can help women with cramps and keep them in a better mood.

Also, seems like sex is much more intense at this time too...

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It does help with cramps! I've asked for sex before because of cramping and I swear it works as well as uterus massage.

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Every man I've ever been in a long term relationship with has insisted he wanted to have sex during my period and reassured me that he doesn't find it gross at all, even my ex with the low sex drive. Some men I've dated for 3 months or less haven't been so open-minded. Their comfort with my body has made me comfortable with it. During my period we have sex in the missionary position on black towels I own and it's enjoyable to both of us.

This = FTW

Me and my gf are very comfortable too.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I swear by period sex. A period is proof of a woman's fertility, and I feel more primal and raw when I see the blood.

I'm weird like Tech9ne, who always raps about that kind of shit ("blood mixed with ejaculation")

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I use a menstrual cup, after taking it out, just insert a tampon for a bit before sex and then we are ready to roll without too much mess. I have the best and easiest orgasms during my period, and the bf loves how it feel, so win all around. :)

An ex absolutely would not, but he was Muslim. Another ex would go down on me during, so all are different, but I prefer those who are more like "hell, yeah!" over "ewww". :09:

8wayup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I never had an issue with it, I always keep the towels handy. I'm with Petite, I have had more than one friend stop by for a cramp "cure".

ArchKnight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Simply put - I don't mind at all. Some GFs were cool about it, some liked it, some were of the "no-no" type.
But I have noticed one thing - girls are usually more horny in that period of the month.:biggrin1:

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
I don't have that 'problem' (i call it that as it was one when i did have them) to deal with but i know there are some little sponges that are to be inserted quite high up and then there isnt any mess to deal with.

Last edited:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with the other women. It feel's great and for some reason after the first day I'm extremely clothes ripping horny. My guy is completely ok with it. In the beginning of our relantionship I would simply say it's a "bad"time and he would leave it alone. Eventually he just said "so, go get a towel." And there began my period sex experience's. Personally now I would be sad without it:eek: Normally it's missionary but a few time's he's rolled over on his back and me with him... at this point I feel strange, but normally he distracts me and I forget about it. There's never really been a "mess" it almost seem's like it stops during sex and comes back the next morning.

Last edited by a moderator:

B_BeautifulDark

Just Browsing
Media
Ahhh..period sex is all about having your dick dipped in a slippery, molten hot, red wax bath and some of the freakiest," buckle yourself in, you're in for a bumpy ride" sex of the entire month.

It's either that or risk a teary, over emotional, "YOU HATE ME (and my mother)"!! woman all for the sake of a clean dick.

Suck it up pussies and man up.
It washes off in water and it doesn't stain skin.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't have a major problem with it but I've been taking the pill without breaks so I only have three periods a year anyway. Like many of the other women here, it's the horniest time of the month (or the four-months?) for me.