Thoughts on period sex?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm actually a lot less horny during my period, but I still want sex about once every two days. I peak around the time I'm most fertile. That's how I ended up without any periods at all for a while. :redface:

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
That's only because I love anal and we're not always somewhere where cleaning up after period sex is so easy. You wait til we're under one roof permanently. You'll be my monthly massage tool.

(Don't worry you'll still get plenty of anal :kiss:)
My name is Hickboy, and I approved this message.
:kiss:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hate it.

i'm hormonal, i'm grumpy and my cervix is super sensitive.
GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!!!
i suggest throwing chocolate and backing away slowly.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My cervix was always low and sensitive during period sex. But i have no problems with it. It helps cramping because the semen carries prostoglandins that help with the cramps.

I had guys in highschool who never objected to having sex our first time when i was cycling. Seems like most men don't care, they tend to get better blow jobs during this time and like being able to give you something that can help your body feel better aftwards.

Sex is a mess and you are going to have to clean up fluids anyway, why not just turn the lights down low and enjoy yourselves? That what we did. We didnt do it around a crime scene spotlight lamp. A candle light it fine, with the old towels on the bed. I have pink semen that dribbles out into the toilet afterwards. It's all good times.

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My cervix was always low and sensitive during period sex. But i have no problems with it. It helps cramping because the semen carries prostoglandins that help with the cramps.

I had guys in highschool who never objected to having sex our first time when i was cycling. Seems like most men don't care, they tend to get better blow jobs during this time and like being able to give you something that can help your body feel better aftwards.

Sex is a mess and you are going to have to clean up fluids anyway, why not just turn the lights down low and enjoy yourselves? That what we did. We didnt do it around a crime scene spotlight lamp. A candle light it fine, with the old towels on the bed. I have pink semen that dribbles out into the toilet afterwards. It's all good times.

Funny you should mention "cervix was always low and sensitive during period sex"...because that's exactly what happened to me last night...I was super, ultra sensitive and I was kinda shocked...

D_Barbi_Dahl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So to update y'all...my sweet, young guy had period sex with me last night. He hadn't done it before...well not like that in full flow...We did it on Wednesday night, when my period had just started...no flow at night, no mess, no evidence...Last night however was a completely different story.

He's young...and I can understand being kinda grossed out by it. Blood is not the most pleasant visual. But he was a trooper and gave it full effort. We had the lights out...sometimes we have a little light in the room. It was really, really, really good as usual. But I almost couldn't handle it. My cervix was low and I was super super super sensitive last night during period sex.

I think in previous relationships...it didn't seem to feel that way, because I've never had a relationship with a guy who had a big cock. But last night...holy schnikes...I thought I was going to explode. I was somewhat shocked on how intense it was. I kept "escaping" which is when I can't help but scoot away during sex...not that I don't like it...it's like a physical response.

Last night he was standing up doing me doggie style while I was on all fours on my bed...and I could barely take it. Within a few minutes we were both on the opposite side of the bed, from me scootching...

Then we tried a new position for us...he was on his knees but, his ass was down by his feet and I was laying on my tummy I think...he really liked it...I did too...anyway with him is amazing.

So when he came...he was going to see if it was a camera worthy for a photo opp...but instead what he saw horrified him. There was blood everywhere...especially all over him. We had a towel down...so it somewhat helped the bed...but the poor guy had blood all over his cock, his pubic hair and he hands.

I couldn't help but feel bad for him...I didn't want to scar him for life. He said "it's like the GODFATHER in here..." To which I started laughing so hard...I couldn't help it. I have a very warped sense of humor.

We hopped in the shower to clean up, which was nice. And which was the first time we've showered together. Then we went to sleep. Hopefully he won't have future nightmares about our own "Sunday, Bloody Sunday."

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
red44, I'm sure that he'll be fine! It bothers men a lot less than I thought it would. :smile:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:biggrin1:
So to update y'all...my sweet, young guy had period sex with me last night. He hadn't done it before...well not like that in full flow...We did it on Wednesday night, when my period had just started...no flow at night, no mess, no evidence...Last night however was a completely different story.

He's young...and I can understand being kinda grossed out by it. Blood is not the most pleasant visual. But he was a trooper and gave it full effort. We had the lights out...sometimes we have a little light in the room. It was really, really, really good as usual. But I almost couldn't handle it. My cervix was low and I was super super super sensitive last night during period sex.

I think in previous relationships...it didn't seem to feel that way, because I've never had a relationship with a guy who had a big cock. But last night...holy schnikes...I thought I was going to explode. I was somewhat shocked on how intense it was. I kept "escaping" which is when I can't help but scoot away during sex...not that I don't like it...it's like a physical response.

Last night he was standing up doing me doggie style while I was on all fours on my bed...and I could barely take it. Within a few minutes we were both on the opposite side of the bed, from me scootching...

Then we tried a new position for us...he was on his knees but, his ass was down by his feet and I was laying on my tummy I think...he really liked it...I did too...anyway with him is amazing.

So when he came...he was going to see if it was a camera worthy for a photo opp...but instead what he saw horrified him. There was blood everywhere...especially all over him. We had a towel down...so it somewhat helped the bed...but the poor guy had blood all over his cock, his pubic hair and he hands.

I couldn't help but feel bad for him...I didn't want to scar him for life. He said "it's like the GODFATHER in here..." To which I started laughing so hard...I couldn't help it. I have a very warped sense of humor.

We hopped in the shower to clean up, which was nice. And which was the first time we've showered together. Then we went to sleep. Hopefully he won't have future nightmares about our own "Sunday, Bloody Sunday."

Lmao break him in good, sex is supposed to get dirty anyway and I understand about the sliding away I do that to:tongue: but then sometimes you find yourself scrambling to press back! I think you gave him a good experience he would have never known about it if he couldn't see it!!! This is a clothes ripping time for some of us girls!