Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Curious here about what men (straight and gay) think about pubic hair. The trend contiunes to change and I'm curious to know if it's the same no matter what your sexual preference might be. There for a while, it seems like a lot of gay men were shaving... These days, I see more str8 guys shaved while gay men are returning to natural. Just wondering what guys prefer now.
Thanks

1. Age group? (Late teens, 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, etc.)
2. Straight, Gay, Bi?
3. Do you shave, trim or are your pubes natural?
4. Why do you shave, trim or keep your pubes natural?
5. Do you prefer your partners to be shaved, trimmed, or natural? What is the primary reason?
6. What age did you start growing pubes and what were your thoughts about the hair?

Here are my responses:

1. 40s
2. Bi - Primarily have relationships with men but I still find women sexually attractive and have sex with women once in awhile.
3. Natural Bush, sometimes shave/trim nuts
4. Keep a natural bush because I think pubes on men are a turn on. Looks manly.
5. I prefer men to have natural bush. Some trimming is ok if it's overly bushy. Prefer women shaved or closely trimmed. Can see the pussy much better. Better to lick without the hair.
6. I couldn't wait to get pubes. Very glad when they came in at 12.

toreadore

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
gay, shave my nuts clean and clean up around the base of my dick and trim the bush to about 3/4 inch. keeps everything neat and tidy
like my partner to be the same
started around 11 was excited about it jerked off alot lol

thad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I generally agree with the above post and seems to be the trend:
1. Get the hair off your balls
2. Trim those long pubies above and to the side of ur cock to a 1/4 to 1/2 inch.
Having said that I've let myself go too long so it's on my to-do list.

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
1. Age group? (Late teens, 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, etc.) 20
2. Straight, Gay, Bi? Str8
3. Do you shave, trim or are your pubes natural? Right now fully bush, shave sac/shaft, trim bush nice and short/tight and clean.
4. Why do you shave, trim or keep your pubes natural? Look bigger, be cleaner.
5. Do you prefer your partners to be shaved, trimmed, or natural? What is the primary reason? I wud prefer my gf/wife to be at least trimmed, no hair flossing for me.
6. What age did you start growing pubes and what were your thoughts about the hair? 12/13. I was happy/excited, now there's too much!

D_NBv5cx3a

Sexy Member
Media
1. 19
2. Gay
3. I trim but I'll go for a while without doing it.
4. I just like the look and feel of it.
5. Natural. Body hair and pubic hair are a big turn on for me
6. 12-13 I was excited. Couldn't wait to get more.

CaliforniaAnon

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. Late 20's
2. Straight
3. Shave it all off
4. My wife prefers it, I like the feeling of it shaved
5. I like my wife shaved; better for oral sex, she prefers it
6. 11, didn't really care - now I'm a little self-conscious being shaved and walking around the locker room naked... I get looks when I go to Korean Spas from the men there. I'm usually the only one shaved there.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
1. Age group? 50s
2. Gay
3. Waxed once a month
4. I'm naturally not very hairy. No chest hair, no hair on the tops of my legs, etc so when an ex girlfriend wanted to shave me once I went along with it and have stayed smooth ever since.
5. Do you prefer your partners to be shaved, trimmed, or natural? What is the primary reason? It doesn't matter to me if they're full-bushed or smooth. Sometimes a smoothie is sexy while other times a full bush is sexy. Depends on the guy.
6. I think I didn't see pubes until I was about 15. A real late bloomer. I remember seeing guys in grammar school with hair (and some with loads of hair everywhere) while I had nothing, nowhere. I wanted it so badly then in hs it started coming in. I was hairy until I was about 30. That's when I went smooth and I love it. Love the feeling - everything about being smooth.

MrHangman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. 20.
2. Straight.
3. Trim/ natural.
4. Trim when they get really long. Like the natural look, but not totally overgrown.
5. I don't care at all. I guess shaved is the best, but I've had hairy pussy and it was just as good.
6. I think I grew them at 13 and I didn't really care at all.

BaileyUK

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
1. 40's
2. Straight bi-curious
3. Natural
4. Natural just prefer women that way (pubes fine but not anywhere else!)
5. Started at 11 full bush by 12, 14 chest, pits and legs at 15 puberty all done! At the time wasn't too happy, at 14 with a full hairy chest in the lockerroom felt the odd one out.

dangly

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
1. Late 20s
2. I date only guys but don't consider myself gay.
3. They're natural
4. It just feels right. I've got a friend who loves to run his fingers through it; he says it feels very manly to him. I agree...I love the way it feels to run my fingers through it.
5. Natural...shaved guys look like overgrown children; trimmed can be too bristly and scratchy, but a natural bush is wonderful.
6. I think I was about 12. I remember being kind of shocked to discover it.

Reactions: needtonut

Baldsurfer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1 - 50
2 - Straight
3 - Completely shaved at the moment. Balls/shaft are always shaved, but sometimes I'll keep a tightly trimmed bush and then shave all when the mood strikes.
4 - I like the look and feel of trimmed/shaved. And certainly makes my average size cock look bigger.
5 - Prefer my women to be tightly trimmed or shaved. Better for eating. Better smell too.
6 - I was around 12 when I started getting hair. I was happy to get it. Even happier that my dick "worked" - I was psyched when I discovered beating off ;-)

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My responses in red:

1. Age group? (Late teens, 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, etc.) 30s

2. Straight, Gay, Bi? Gay

3. Do you shave, trim or are your pubes natural? Natural

4. Why do you shave, trim or keep your pubes natural? I prefer the natural look - plus I'm too damn lazy to enjoy shaving, lol!

5. Do you prefer your partners to be shaved, trimmed, or natural? Natural What is the primary reason? I think body hair (especially around the pits and crotch) is very masculine and I find it a real turn-on. Totally shaved and hairless just looks prepubescent and makes me feel creepy. I know some guys are NATURALLY smooth and I'm okay with that - my partner doesn't have to be 'hairy', just natural.

6. What age did you start growing pubes and what were your thoughts about the hair? Probably around 12-13. I wasn't all that bothered by it because I have an older brother so I knew it was going to happen. I knew it was just a part of nature so I never gave it much thought.

Last edited:

2xistTrunks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
1. Age group? 20s
2. Straight, Gay, Bi? Bi
3. Do you shave, trim or are your pubes natural? Shave balls and shaft smooth, trim the pubes fairly short.
4. Why do you shave, trim or keep your pubes natural? I like the overall appearance, I think it looks cleaner. Also I'm not an overly hairy guy but my pubes grow in pretty thick, so trimming helps balance it out.
5. Do you prefer your partners to be shaved, trimmed, or natural? What is the primary reason? Generally prefer trimmed or shaved, not a fan of a huge bush on either sex. Again I mostly prefer it because it looks cleaner.
6. What age did you start growing pubes and what were your thoughts about the hair? 12-13, thought it was cool. The novelty wore off when they came in thicker than the rest of the hair on my body.

NOBBY_UK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
1. Age group? 50s

2. Straight, Gay, Bi?

3. Do you shave, trim or are your pubes natural

4. Why do you shave, trim or keep your pubes natural? Prefer it that way

5. Do you prefer your partners to be shaved, trimmed, or natural?
What is the primary reason? Natural Smell + Bald is Creepy

6. What age did you start growing pubes and what were your thoughts about the hair?
Can't remember --- Young / Mid Teens I suppose --- Never Thought about it

Warlock08

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
1. Age group? (Late teens, 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, etc.)
30s
2. Straight, Gay, Bi?
Straight
3. Do you shave, trim or are your pubes natural?
shaft & balls - shaved;
pubes - trimmed short
4. Why do you shave, trim or keep your pubes natural?
less sweaty, and doesnt get caught on condoms
5. Do you prefer your partners to be shaved, trimmed, or natural? What is the primary
reason?
Not fussed
10, natural stuff

rustre59

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
1. 40s
2. Str8 (but open-minded)
3. Shave my balls, occasionally trim my bush.
4. Trim to keep it looking neat, don't shave because I think a bush is more masculine.
5. Shaved or very-trimmed. I like to see guys with a nice full bush, tho.
6. 12 as I recall. Couldn't wait...a few others my age already had their bush.

needtonut

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
1. Late 20s
2. I date only guys but don't consider myself gay.
3. They're natural
4. It just feels right. I've got a friend who loves to run his fingers through it; he says it feels very manly to him. I agree...I love the way it feels to run my fingers through it.
5. Natural...shaved guys look like overgrown children; trimmed can be too bristly and scratchy, but a natural bush is wonderful.
6. I think I was about 12. I remember being kind of shocked to discover it.

Nice thick bush... Looks great.

Lookinginconshy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
1. Age: 60’s
2. Sexuality: Sexually fluid into men right now.
3. My pubes: Not very hairy anywhere so leave what little there is alone but have trimmed balls. Just too much trouble.
4 why - I think pubes are masculine sexy and look nice.
5 partner: I like hairy men and trimmed or shaven women
6 age puberty set in: too fucking long ago to remember but fucked first time when 13. So maybe 12.

I find shaved male genitalia unattractive and reminds me of plucked turkey necks! Sorry. Men should be natural it is so erotic and masculine. Guys with pics of their thick bushy pubes really get me hard quick. They always get a comment or two from me.
My whole life I had little body hair but now I am older I have more so no way I am shaving it...I like it. Blonde pubes are instant turn on. Wow give me a bushy blonde crotch any day.

Reactions: bbybrr