Thoughts on rimming?

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Not to freak out those of you who are not into rimming, but I just had a great session with a bi guy. He really worked my ass over as a prelude to anal sex. Did i like it? yes! Do i want him to do it again? yes. It works for me..

drrionelli: geo8x6 made a rather important observation that went seemingly unnoted a few posts back. What about the use of a dental dam for oral/anal sex? ???

feared: i myself have no problem with it, so long as they place their hygiene before their enjoyment.

LittleMike: I agree 100% about the hygene part! Cleanliness is next to godliness when it comes to anal sex!

As a gay male, I've always considered kinda like the 'price of admission' if you want to get inside! Its not something I fantasize about doing, but is something that I'd do to please my partner. But I will say that getting rimmed is one of the most amazing sensations in the entire world!

belly4built: Hey guys and gals, new here. This topic caught my eye because it's probably one of the most favorite things I like to have done to me. I agree with Thumper though, hygene is super important. I always make sure the playground is clean before the fun starts, I personally wouldn't be comfortable otherwise!

catcher: hey if that is your pix, my face and tongue would be buried up your ass!!!

bigrrr: noting better than a clean furry ass I've got a bi buddy who is athletic football/baseball player every once in awhile I lick his sweaty furry ass after a game what a turn on for both of us

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've enjoyed having it done and I've done it, more of the first than the latter. In my case, the receiving is exceptional and can be the perfect prelude to things to come (cum, well, that, too)! I've been the aggressor one time, only, and to him b/c of my emotions for the individual.

Luke