thoughts on underwear at the dr.'s office?

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Red, black, baby blue or grey mens thong, my doctor knows I'm bisexual and always reminds me to play safe....I love her, she's kinda sexy also. She likes to tease me a lil, but it's all in good fun.

Jaxence

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i always make sure they are the best i got or brand new. the docs got examining eyes so best to make sure your at ur best ;)

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Fresh Skivvies if possible, but if its after work, I just go in those.

My skivvies usually stay clean all day.
I want to feel comfortable showing them off, as well as make him comfortable knowing I'm clean.

I can't imagine examining a patient with racing stripes - UGH! I'd send his dirty ass home.

I have only had to drop my drawers once at my regular docs office for a prostate exam.
My Urologist obviously looks, but like others have said...they see it all.

As long as your clean, or clean smelling, and your underwear is clean of some sort - I would think you are fine.

Last edited:

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Clean. That's the main thing. I try to go in the morning or, if not workable, try to drop by my gym to shower and change into fresh underwear right before. I think it's just being considerate. Also, I wear something ordinary, usually boxers but maybe boxer briefs. I wore briefs once in recent years when I was going to a urologist with an injured testicle. He approved ans said something long the lines of "it's good you are wearing supportive underwear right now." I needed it!
Dave

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Same. clean boxers... I too once forgot and wore a pair that should have gone in the trash bin (holes, work in the groin, etc..) the doctor started laughing, I looked over and he said 'dang...I hope you are in better shapes than those...' then saw me flop and said '...oh yeah <that>' (I have seen this doctor for years...I would consider us almost friends so...

still, _always_ clean and neat.

greengrass_89

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Clean undies are sort of standard procedure for daily life. I don't put too much thought into it beyond that, because all of my undies are nice quality and attractive in style. However if I happen to think about it I'll do the the nicer stuff like the Tommy's or 2xist.

lakecreeker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't worry about the color, style or things like that, as long as I am clean personally. Have been told to not wear high end brand name one or ones just out of the package. That is indication of wealth and not the true self. Clean but with small holes or weak bands around the waist and or legs, and you have no insurance the fee is lower at some doctors offices. Do not dress to impress the the folks, that work there. I have never had a nurse at a doctors office tell me to strip down, to underwear. It is the Doctor that determines that and you are provided a gown or sheet to do that under or behind. THey offer that to you depending on your level of comfort. I have no problem with it and never use one of those just sit or lay on the exam table/bench. I often go to doctors appointment commando.

jayflamewalker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I put thought into my underwear everyday & especially to a doctors appointment.
I agree with you underwear is something you should always keep in good clean shape and not just to the doctors office, I have a big turn around with white briefs constantly buy new one's I cannot stand dingy yellow ones

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depends on the doctor, but I always wear thongs or g-strings, so that's what I wear. None have ever said anything about my choice of underwear, but I did have a massage therapist say she liked the thong suspender suit I had on one time.

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I own only 2 or 3 pairs of underpants, all at least 10 years old and never worn. I freeball to the doctor, same as everything else in life.

I prefer lady doctors. On a visit to my GP for checkup she told me to strip to my underwear. When I said that I wasn't wearing any she said that it was a growing trend, even among the teenagers.

More recently, on my initial visit to a new chiropractor, the lady chiropractor said to put on the gown and "you can leave on skivvies if you want, if you are wearing any". That indicated that she was quite accustomed to guys freeballing for their visits. She did get to see under the gown before the exam was over.

My dermatologist also only sees me either fully clothed or fully naked. No sense hiding parts of my skin from someone who I am visiting (and paying) so that she can look at my skin.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I go commando a lot but for the doctor's offfice for some reason I feel the need to "dress up". I usually end up wearing a pair of black Armani boxer briefs.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
same as everyone else....nice, clean and hole/stain/precum/piss free (and boxers)

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
More recently, on my initial visit to a new chiropractor, the lady chiropractor said to put on the gown and "you can leave on skivvies if you want, if you are wearing any". That indicated that she was quite accustomed to guys freeballing for their visits. She did get to see under the gown before the exam was over.

My dermatologist also only sees me either fully clothed or fully naked. No sense hiding parts of my skin from someone who I am visiting (and paying) so that she can look at my skin.

I have had a few lady chiropractors, and they have all seen me in my thongs and g-strings. The most recent one is the most comfortable. She started offering me a gown, but didn't go get it when I said I was fine without it. I think I prefer being seen with just a thong on, rather than being naked and having a gown on. BTW: she's a really hot lady with a gorgeous body and beautiful eyes. I love it when she massages my butt and groin.

I have seen a lady dermatologist and she had me undress right in front of her. She even examined my balls for moles. She was quite hot too, tho she didn't show cleavage like my chiropractor does.

xperseusx

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My doc's cute and gay as I am. I generally make sure I'm wearing my newest, cutest underwear if it's going to be the kind of appointment that he's going to see them, which is usually the annual physical. Last time, he's done with the exam, I'm sitting there in my boxer briefs and asked if it was ok to put my pants on, was a little awkward. He jokingly said that was fine, or he could strip down. Nice to have a flirty gay doctor.

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As I ooze maleness in abandon, I think lavender lace would be the proper balancing attire :05::banana: