Thoughts You Kept to Yourself

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We've got a few active threads about verbal reactions to a guy's cock - both good and bad. What are some of the things that have run through your head that you decided for one reason or another to keep to yourself.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
"This is a stupid fucking thread" springs to mind... but I don't always keep that one to myself. :smile:

Do you know, I really can't speak for other women so this is a strictly 'me' thing, but I really don't believe I have ever been as cockcentric as any of these thread infer women must been to observe this level of detail regarding cock.

For me sex is about the whole package - in my promiscuous days I never once got a bloke's trousers off and analysed the living shit out of his cock, not even while sucking it. When I see a 'new' cock my concerns are thus "Is it clean?".

Voila - that's all.

I don't think anything beyond that - I don't make "Oooo you're so BIIIIIG" comments, or any other kind really. I just shaddup and play with it - the best form of complement, if you ask me.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a BIG fan of cock - I could tell you every last little detail about my man's cock - I adore it. We spend far too much time apart and even when I haven't seen him for months I recall every last detail. But that's because he's my man.

Now maybe had I happened upon a particularly small penis or a ridiculously large penis maybe I would have a story for you. But I haven't, so I don't. :dunno:

Last edited:

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
More and more there forums show it is only the men that care about size. The ladies get turned on by cock. They wont dump the love of their life if he is 4 inches long and they wont date an asshole just because he is 9 inches long. Its good to know really. Having said that, i had some new photos ladies, go check em out...peace!

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
ok, I'm new here but have lurked for a while... i do that... but being the only boy in a family of very brazen women that talk alot, and having had sex with a pretty large number of people, i have learned one almost totally, 999,999 out of 1,000,000 constant thing, if you get her to the point where she SEES your dick..... its almost always going inside her.....be you a guy on the Saturday night prowl or a date rapist (some times its hard to tell the difference in the mentalities) she sees your dick, the trek is over buddy enjoy the pot of gold, the issue of your size will more than likely only have an impact on whether or not you get to fuck her again, in all of my life i have only heard of one instance of a woman denying a guy entry to the squish mitten due to his size, and it happened to me and it was because she thought me too big not too small, and not that 8 inches is anything to write home about, but because she has a bladder condition called I.C and bottoming her out was horribly painful and she eventually gave in after a good deal of foreplay. so if you're not packing a miracle grow add cucumber and are like most of us who think the vagina is a bottomless pit who can only be satisfied when it is filled to the brim, keep it well covered till its time...then depending on your ultimate goal, (A) kiss, lick, rub, tease, nibble and kiss some more till she says those magic words we rarely have the patients to hold out for, “FUCK ME”….. then work the shit outta her till she’s sure she can’t tell you how many cars were on the track cause all she knows is she just got fucked by a train …………..and is gonna MARRY that train when she can see strait enough to find him …..or (B) hit it quick, shoot it on her face, swipe a few of her dvd's and crawl out the bathroom window...... just make sure the soilder has relaxed, rubbing a hard on across the metal frame of a sliding window is a biblical Job-esque quality ass kicking like you scratched god's car.... not that I know anything about that….

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Squish mitten"...cute.

Fine, I'll be the nasty one.

Unvoiced thoughts have included, "looks like a tulip bulb" (first flaccid uncirc'd penis seen.)

"Gonzo?" (rock hard erection that stood straight out from his body but curved down sharply to point between his feet like the curved leg of the letter n.)

"Holy shit!" (first micro seen; erect it was the size of my thumb and I have small hands) Spoken aloud, "Do you have a condom?" He didn't. No sex.

"Christ that's huge!" (no time to comment, he promised me the best 120 seconds of my life. He was right about the 120 seconds (also unvoiced).)

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i always look at the different ways cocks are shaped. like if they point straight up or kind of bend, how thick (or unfortunately thin) it is, stuff like that. nothing too out of the ordinary. oh and really like looking at the urethra/pee holes too... no idea why but it fascinates me. i guess i'm just easily amused.