Thoughts?

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
I’m glad you found Le site des penis courbés. It was the focal point of a great self-help movement centred round Paris and was very active about ten years ago. By the time it came along I was in my thirties and had come to terms with having quite a major left curve. The main reason was that I realised that the curve didn’t stop me from doing anything I wanted to do, and though I don’t think I have ever had a sexual partner (man or woman) who did not comment on the curve, no one minded, and once the action starts, everyone forgets it. The main contribution of the site was to make everyone realise that it’s not uncommon to have a curve and to compare notes with other men in a similar position. There were (and still are) the photos and descriptions on the site, but I was in email contact with a good half dozen people for some time and actually met and compared curves with three of them. Practically everyone I met was convinced, in the end, that the main problem was one of attitude, and that if you accept yourself, then your partners will too.

D_Lowen_B_Hold

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks. You can't see that you have a curve when you are soft. It's very visible with some men though, even soft.
Yeah. I have a buddy who's curve is very visible when soft, he was mocked when we were in HS. Even though he got more pussy than any of us.

Finsup, I jack right, tried lefty, it's like being with an awkward stranger.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
How do I know that the left curve is more common ?

Here, for example:
Welcome Page (Research - results - shape)

The photo data shows an even higher percentage of left curves than the declared survey. It also corresponds to the declared curves on the French site - penis courbés.

Doesn't it correspond to your experience ?

Last edited: