Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wow....is it possible???? Just like that? Wonder if MB was in the passenger seat....

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

august86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Please get a professional to do your work because obviously you are not capable.:cool:
Don't worry, I've laced your water supply with anti-freeze just in case. :smile:

Quit crying over spilt milk, get with the program! People get mad because you post without the consideration of all the other posts in a given thread, in other words it's your job to catch up by reading all the posts, not anyone elses.
When you post without reading the other posts then it's quite obvious and annoying. :biggrin1:
*throws tantrum. But I don't wanna read the crap that their minds vomit onto threads before I post! :crying:

parr

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can remember runniing a nasty gauntlet, cause my views were different. So nowdays I interject my thoughts and leave it there.

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Don't worry, I've laced your water supply with anti-freeze just in case. :smile:

*throws tantrum. But I don't wanna read the crap that their minds vomit onto threads before I post! :crying:

Oh kick and scream will you....or this ----->:banghead2: