1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Thread deletions!!! :mad:

Discussion in 'Announcements, Questions, Sharing Ideas' started by novice_btm, Jun 20, 2007.

1. novice_btm

Gold Member

Albums:
  2. agnslz

Gold Member

I really must agree. I know that perhaps this happened out of concern for that certain member's privacy, but I don't see how a few posts where it may have been comprised, justifies deletion of the whole thread.

Deleting useless trolling, spam threads, and the Daniel Radcliffe-type threads, I understand, but not this. Deleting just those posts that dealt with that certain member, I would've understood too. But, again, not this.

3. mindseye

mindseye Member

...and how, exactly, does naming moderators "Stalin" contribute towards betterment?

It's often (though not always) that we hide a thread under discussion, then restore all or part of the thread once a consensus is reached.

4. agnslz

Gold Member

Is that the case with this particular thread?

5. mindseye

mindseye Member

I don't think it's "deflecting" at all. (I almost typed "defecting"--ha, ha, Stalin joke...)

You've jumped to a conclusion regarding revisionist history, and you leveled a pretty harsh accusation towards us based on that conclusion. In fact, you had already made an all-caps demand of us in the thread where this was originally being discussed, and before the ink on that post was even dry, you created a second thread to call even more attention to your demand.

In the same post where you defend your name-calling as "not aimed at anyone", you sport three other personal vendettas in your signature.

Q: Was the thread deleted?
    A: No. It's hidden. In fact, moderators can only hide threads. Millennia from now, archaeologists will uncover the thread and set revisionist history straight.

Q: Why was the thread hidden?
    A: Because a moderator felt there was a legitimate privacy-related concern involved and wanted to seek input from other moderators.

Q: Will the thread be unhidden?
    A: Maybe all of it, maybe just part of it, maybe none of it. I'm not psychic. All I can say right now is that some but not all of us have chimed in on the matter.

Q: The torment novice_btm's experiencing by not having access to the thread -- has it truly risen to Stalinist levels?
    A: Doubtful.

6. novice_btm

Gold Member

Albums:
    Tell ya what, my mistake. Delete THIS thread, and let's just drop the whole thing.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice