Thread game ... kind of :)

readingHelpsMe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Except for the true size queens (and even then) the women here are always saying size isn't as important than men often think. So the game is:

I would start a sexual relationship with a man that did not have my ideal penis size if he could ...

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Except for the true size queens (and even then) the women here are always saying size isn't as important than men often think. So the game is:

I would start a sexual relationship with a man that did not have my ideal penis size if he could ...
Heres a clue for you If you have a name called readingHelpsMe then read where you placed this and read that you call it a game which makes it mean it should go in the games section. Maybe a moderator can stop scratching their ass long enough to move it there for you.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media

Happily keep my house clean, and neat with no help from me. Ooo ya loverman. You sure did a good job cleaning today. Come here and give me some love. Ooo You even polished the silver. I'm going to pound you extra hard for that one baby. :wink:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Except for the true size queens (and even then) the women here are always saying size isn't as important than men often think.
Speaking as a size queen, I would prefer a thick 9" cock, but I'm not turning down a man with a thick 7" cock. :tongue: So the game is:

Love me just as I am, and not try to change me into someone else. :redface:

Happily keep my house clean, and neat with no help from me. Ooo ya loverman. You sure did a good job cleaning today. Come here and give me some love. Ooo You even polished the silver. I'm going to pound you extra hard for that one baby. :wink:
<==== OMG! I shoulda said that! Plus I want him to be able to fix things, play the guitar, love museums, be a good dancer, be kind to animals and children . . .

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if he could...

... enthusiastically aid and abet my habit of having men on the side!:eek:

(It wouldn't hurt if, like Hootie said, he could keep the house clean... but then again, isn't that what kids are supposed to do around the house?!) (now if only I can figure out how to get the kids to do that on automatic...!) :biggrin1: