Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ok my dear ladies and gentlefolk, we gather here today to bring attention to the issue of D.R.D.R.Q (Daily Repetitive Dick Related Questions) and how we can sort them and bring them to a manageable level.

If we could have some of the most common questions that could be placed at the top of the board and when these questions come up again and again, we can report them to be merged with the ones at the top of the page.

I suggested the following topics:

How big is big?
Length Vs. Girth?
How small is small?

It probably wouldnt hurt to have a thread like "Is my dick ok?" because that topic doesnt really look like the topics above and some guys go out of their way to make a novel related to their insecurity, they may not want a dick rating for their ego, they might be a virgin or whatever and just want a female opinion "Is my dick ok?" I just hate to see that topic brought up as "Do you like green or red apples?" and then it turns into "Is my dick ok?"

Ok, men and women, give us some of your ideas so we can pose these ideas to those who are willing to help us, Thanks Flame Boy ;)

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"My penis is large, give me advice on vaginal sex with it" could be "Vaginal Sex Tips"

also

"My penis is large, give me advice on anal sex with it" could be "Anal Sex Tips"

and

"Large Penis Deepthroating Advice" could be "Oral Sex Tips"

Last edited:

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The problem is that what one considers helpful, the next is going to think a complete waste of time that doesn't address his specific needs and will start his own anyway (even though it's pretty much the exact same question) It could lead to a lot of hurt feelings, bitching and complaining if one is deemed worthy enough of noting and the other not...

Keep the suggestions coming though, as you can see I added a new sticky a few hours ago for people to post all the size preference, length and girth comments/questions.