threads announcing new pics...

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by dolfette, Jun 27, 2007.

1. dolfette

Gold Member

why?

they show on the first page of the gallery if you post new ones.
    there's a bright orange line under everyone's av to show how many pics they have up.

i just don't get it...why post a thread?

ps. i just posted a new pic!

2. snoozan

Gold Member

i agree wholeheartedly!

did you see my new pics?

3. dolfette

Gold Member

why didn't you rate mine? :mad:

{it's because i my small clit. i just know it}

4. Big Dreamer

Big Dreamer New Member

Some people may think that their pics are rocking your world and changing your life a little more than they actually are, hence the ceremonious unveiling.

By the way, your new pics are way fucking hot, Floozan. They rock my world.

5. dolfette

Gold Member

i would like to draw attention to the fact that my pics are world rocking too!

*fanfares* :fest30:

6. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    That means you've taken a gander at my gallery, haven't you? :tongue:

7. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

That question is almost as perplexing as where most of those are posted: Young and Hung.

Back to your question...

Please please please pay attention to me and validate me and tell me how wonderful I am because I know I'm the most wonderful thing you've ever seen and if you just look at my pictures (please please please please) you will find out it's true because I'm wonderful so please please please please look at my new pics (I posted new pics, please look at them and tell me I'm wonderful) and rate me and tell me how wonderful and beautiful and special and huge I am and tell me how you won't survive without me now that you've seen my new pics and please look at my pics and rate me because if you don't I'm just going to explode and die.

8. Big Dreamer

Big Dreamer New Member

That's a fuckin' kewl "in uniform" pic in yer gallery, dude! I'll bet yer fuckin' hung to the floor with big cockmeat and that the fuckin' chicks suck you dry 5 times a day. Fuck!

Feel validated, DC? By the way, the 'chick' reference was intentional, as 'dudes' (duds?) don't respond to boyz that play with boyz.:biggrin1:

9. Belly_Dancer

Belly_Dancer Member

Okay. I know this thread is tongue-in-cheek...

But I'll say that I actually appreciate knowing when some members post new pics. More often than not, I'm reading what the person has posted, and not looking at the number of pics in his or her gallery.

There are so many people here I like, I honestly wouldn't notice a jump of picture count from 7 to 10, 14 to 17, or even 10 to 22 if no one pointed it out.

Thanks, Dolfette and Snoozan for drawing my attention to your updated galleries...I had not looked at either for some time, and there are some beautiful pics in both. I don't always rate stuff or comment in people's galleries, but I do like to know what people look like -- interestingly, more often the women than the men.

I agree, it can be tedious when a hung guy has posted 25 pics of his cock already and starts a thread to call attention to his next 10 pics of the same cock, which aren't much more original or interesting than the first 25 shots.

But I will always appreciate a "heads-up" about original, new, or interesting photos, as well as "first-time" stuff (i.e. the first time a guy posts pics of his cock, etc.)

And you can fully expect that Artfulwilly and/or I will start a thread when we add new shots (or maybe even video) to our galleries.

Just my 3 cents. :wink:

10. Freddie53

Gold Member

Surely DC you don't think people post pics so they can be rated and bragged on.:eek: Everyone knows these pics are here strictly for scientific reasons for researchers to study various dicks and be able to contruct the perfect dick.:smile:

I personally would never visit the gallery to see a pic for its beauty and get aroused by doing so. No. No. Not Ever.:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

11. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I agree with HollyBlue on this one... I very rarely look to see how many pictures people have. Hell, I'm not entirely sure how many pictures I have! So I think the updates are nice. I also think some people post a thread about having new pics when pics have been requested by other members on this board. Instead of messaging people to let them all know that they put up new pics, they just post a thread so everyone knows.

12. dolfette

Gold Member

the ladies made some good points but lose the arguement due to lack of comedy value.

^^^this reply wins!
    first prize...you get to look at my world rocking pics. i know, i know, it's just too much! but you earnt it.

13. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

They're just fishing for compliments and advertising that they posted new pics. Seems obvious enough.

[edit] the one time that I posted a thread about new pictures it was because I had finally put some nudes up, after years of being a member and never having posted anything, and also after telling people I never would in spite of frequenty encouragement to do so. I did not intend to leave the pictures up for very long... so I was letting people know just in case anyone missed the addition to my gallery.

14. dolfette

Gold Member

be funnier.

15. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Thank you, dear dolfette. By the way, your pics were so wonderful that my head exploded when I looked at them.

Now, with that out of the way...

Wanna do some casual cyberphonesex?:biggrin1:

16. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

::fart::

17. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

Well.

I suppose in contrast, a simple "am I big?" post isn't so bad, after all.

18. snoozan

Gold Member

let me just say this...

after looking at your new pics, i'd get a magnifying glass, a pair of tweezers, and a little tiny mechanical tongue just so i could service your itty bitty clitty. :tongue: yer teh hawt.

19. Big Dreamer

Big Dreamer New Member

Korean scientist invents robotic tongue

Get in touch with these guys for all of your mechanical tongue needs. Just don't get burned like I did, make sure you buy the extended warranty and rust-proofing packages.

20. dolfette

Gold Member

u r hawt want 2 cam

*swoon*

Draft saved Draft deleted