Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
On a more positive note...your ever-changing avatar images are spectacular!

Thank you sir. I try to keep it interesting for the menfolk...and some of the ladyfolk as well! I'm constantly weeding out pics in my gallery to keep the produce department fresh!

Glad you like the melons!

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is it just me or are Threads getting dumber and dumber?

Ie, "do you have a piss jet, or sprinkler?" - what the hell? who cares!!!

Perhaps I'm just a dick but....get a life!

Sometimes I have to ask myself, why am I waisting soooo much time on this sight?

Is it just me? Or are the threads getting lamer?

:confused:duh... what was da question again?:confused:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Is it just me or are Threads getting dumber and dumber?

Ie, "do you have a piss jet, or sprinkler?" - what the hell? who cares!!!

Perhaps I'm just a dick but....get a life!

Sometimes I have to ask myself, why am I waisting soooo much time on this sight?

Is it just me? Or are the threads getting lamer?

Yeah, let's examine some of your Einstein mind expanding threads, Stephen Hawking :rolleyes::
New
nice to be here
9 incher on board
later
1st Picture for LPSG
Here it is.
My first picture posting.
More to come.

Stay tuned......Monster76 hard on cuming soon!
New Pics from Monster76
well
here they are...as promised.
Attached Images
http://www.lpsg.org/Image1.gif
08-04-07_1457.jpg (27.2 KB, 399 views)
08-04-07_1454.jpg (25.4 KB, 250 views

Clamping
Guys clamping works!!

You should add it to you enlargement routine to see maximum results.

+ a cable clamp from home depot is like 2 bucks, it's worth it

see for your self
Monster76 Body Shot
Here is a body shot.
Last week, I think someone mentioned we should have more body shots instedad of just cock shots...so here it is.
Attached Images
body.jpg (21.8 KB, 506 views)

Jo buddy in LA, CA...Any takers?
So I'm thinking about finding a Jo buddy to help release some stress. I'm not gay but I think it would be fun to meet up with someone and work things out a bit.
I'm close to LA, Pasadena and Upland.

NSA, Female or Male. Who ever thinks they can handle the monster is alright with me.

Let me know. My Cock is hungry all the time.

We are just too dumb for you. :rolleyes: Please enlighten us with more of your acumen. :rolleyes:

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
JustAsking threads are the most interesting and intelligent , yet his threads don't recieve many replies , What that does tell you?

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
JustAsking threads are the most interesting and intelligent , yet his threads don't recieve many replies , What that does tell you?

Smart threads seem to get like 10 replies and the flat ones always seem to rate in the 100s

well, with me, i reply to "smart" threads, but they are mostly the most mentally tasking which require well thought out posts while a superficial thread is quick and effortless to post to.

it's like reading a book like the Count of Monte Cristo with a "smart" thread, and reading Maxim with a superficial thread.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well, with me, i reply to "smart" threads, but they are mostly the most mentally tasking which require well thought out posts while a superficial thread is quick and effortless to post to.

it's like reading a book like the Count of Monte Cristo with a "smart" thread, and reading Maxim with a superficial thread.
Maybe you are right . Just Asking threads are too difficult to answer. I still reply to them .

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know this isn't a gauge of thread 'smartness' but it is one of popularity and substance. On thing I have noticed is the visit to reply ratio - once it's 'established' as a comparatively popular thread - say 100 visits or more I'd say an 'average' thread will then generate typically 8-10% replies/visit. This thread is currently at 12% - so does that make it smart, popular or something else?

If a thread is down at 5% does that make it dumb, or merely niche? If it's at 20% does that make it smart or merely salacious. Maybe there's a correlation between poster and replies,maybe not. I've not looked that closely but I did notice the 10% 'rule'.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I know this isn't a gauge of thread 'smartness' but it is one of popularity and substance. On thing I have noticed is the visit to reply ratio - once it's 'established' as a comparatively popular thread - say 100 visits or more I'd say an 'average' thread will then generate typically 8-10% replies/visit. This thread is currently at 12% - so does that make it smart, popular or something else?

If a thread is down at 5% does that make it dumb, or merely niche? If it's at 20% does that make it smart or merely salacious. Maybe there's a correlation between poster and replies,maybe not. I've not looked that closely but I did notice the 10% 'rule'.

Do you ever get bored of analysing shit and just fleshpile? :tongue::tongue::tongue:

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do you ever get bored of analysing shit and just fleshpile? :tongue::tongue::tongue:

I wasn't analysing so much as I just noticed the numbers a while back. Though analysis was a big part of my work once. Not so much now but I guess some habits die hard. :rolleyes:

To be honest, virtual flesh doesn't really get my engine running, but I'll see what I can do.:tongue:

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what is a mouth breather. You got something against deviated septums.wtf?
maybe some people have allergies and need to breathe through their mouth.