Threads that attack other members

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
What can be done about this problem? These personal attacks are hurtful enough (and possibly illegal), but the mods don't like deleting threads once they get many replies.

I won't post on the thread in question; I don't want to give that attention-seeker any more of what he craves. I don't see any mods online right now, but I hope that they act fast and either delete that hateful thread, or delete the OP's account.

http://www.lpsg.org/75368-thanks-mods-site-quick-response.html

I think there should be a moderator or administrator online at all times so that this shyte can be dealt with before it takes on a life of it's own.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
What can be done about this problem? These personal attacks are hurtful enough (and possibly illegal), but the mods don't like deleting threads once they get many replies.

I won't post on the thread in question; I don't want to give that attention-seeker any more of what he craves. I don't see any mods online right now, but I hope that they act fast and either delete that hateful thread, or delete the OP's account.

http://www.lpsg.org/75368-thanks-mods-site-quick-response.html

I think there should be a moderator or administrator online at all times so that this shyte can be dealt with before it takes on a life of it's own.

Well, if I understand correctly, any form of harrassment is supposed to be a temp bannable offense (or at least a warning). People have to keep being prompt in reporting the threads so that these people can be removed from the site, rather than fouling up muddy waters.

As for a mod being on all the time, that won't happen. They have lives. I prefer to just report, report, report. When they come on, then they deal with it.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He needs at least a temporary suspension, imho.
For what telling on jerks like you or members who attack lpsg and think It'll all just go away, please.
Theres nothing illegal about calling someone on their shit, can you see the care bears in my eyes for any of them in question.
Theres alot of jerks on this site and they will not rule with their abuse and think nothing will become of it, I will call them all out If that's what It takes, jerks.
chris

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For what telling on jerks like you or members who attack lpsg and think It'll all just go away, please.
Theres nothing illegal about calling someone on their shit, can you see the care bears in my eyes for any of them in question.
Theres alot of jerks on this site and they will not rule with their abuse and think nothing will become of it, I will call them all out If that's what It takes, jerks.
chris
And you really don't see that you are being the most abusive, do you?

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And you really don't see that you are being the most abusive, do you?
Not when It comes to pointing out jerks like you, by the way I'm done with it, I have voiced my opinion and shall enjoy my coffee now, goodbye.
chris

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, if I understand correctly, any form of harrassment is supposed to be a temp bannable offense (or at least a warning). People have to keep being prompt in reporting the threads so that these people can be removed from the site, rather than fouling up muddy waters.

As for a mod being on all the time, that won't happen. They have lives. I prefer to just report, report, report. When they come on, then they deal with it.

Exactly! Having been an Admin in another forum and Mod on a few others, it is near impossible to catch every last harsh attack and post. As a member, if you are being attacked, let a Mod or Admin know ASAP. It's the best way to get your problem dealt with.

chris

And this is exactly what anyone who feels they are being malicously attacked should do. The hard part about this is what is the right way to handle it? Since I have been a member, I see people who get viscious and call names. They end up getting it back and then can't understand why. You did the right thing and went to Mods when you had this problem Lafever, and that is how it should be done. That is what the Mods are here for.

Silence continues the abuse, speaking out draws attention and possible action to it.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not when It comes to pointing out jerks like you, by the way I'm done with it, I have voiced my opinion and shall enjoy my coffee now, goodbye.
chris
Bye bye......and you'll notice your thread attacking Cigarbabe was CLOSED because it violated the Terms of Service.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What can be done about this problem? These personal attacks are hurtful enough (and possibly illegal), but the mods don't like deleting threads once they get many replies. I think it's more complex than that but I'm not sure exactly how it works.

http://www.lpsg.org/75368-thanks-mods-site-quick-response.html As luck would have it the OP on the link above as well as the person he was ratting out were both banned. :biggrin1: Justice (or whatever) may not always be as swift as I would like but it 98% of the time it always comes. :cool:
I used to think the same thing until I realized that unlike me the moderators and administrators all have a life outside of this site. :redface::tongue:

"Nobody likes me, everybody hates me, I think I'll go eat worms..."
I love that song I was singing it in chat on Valentine's Day. :tongue:

Bye bye......and you'll notice your thread attacking Cigarbabe was CLOSED because it violated the Terms of Service.
Yet he is still here . . . :confused: Why?

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to think the same thing until I realized that unlike me the moderators and administrators all have a life outside of this site. :redface::tongue:

I love that song I was singing it in chat on Valentine's Day. :tongue:

Yet he is still here . . . :confused: Why?
Luv your new avatar.......your butt looks hot in those pink panties! Can I borrow them??

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fights on the net are common and part of the fun, however Lafever stepped over a line when he made libellous accusations about CigarBabe. His MO is to push right up to the point where he's in danger of being banned, then reel it back in. He's a troll and should be banned. Any of the mods can simply look at his posting history and it becomes quite clear.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media

I don't want to give that attention-seeker any more of what he craves.

In the case of Mr. Sanchess the original attack thread started by him was deleted. All we can do, without getting involved in the fray, is
click on the exclamation mark and ask offenders to stop these type of posts. Sanchess was an unusual case as he had harassed "Oldly Worldy" elsewhere and came to lpsg to molest him again.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fights on the net are common and part of the fun, however Lafever stepped over a line when he made libellous accusations about CigarBabe. His MO is to push right up to the point where he's in danger of being banned, then reel it back in. He's a troll and should be banned. Any of the mods can simply look at his posting history and it becomes quite clear.
I wasn't going to say anything but I quite agree. Lafever should have been banned months ago. I have no idea why he is still here.