Threads that attack other members

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NineInchCock must die.

Whoops. I meant that in a philosophical sense... err emotional sense, errrr nevermind...

with battery cables, a garden weasel, 3 quarts of 10W-40, a vile of polonium and a vile of strontium mixed in his belly button, amidst an orgy of 31 verile muskrats on crystal meth fornicating on his face. with joan rivers calling the play-by-play of his slow excruciating death.

Friend-o.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No. It was not. It was a paraphrase that you constructed in order to start a fight. Do you know what a direct quote is?

Yes. See^ The words in the little box is a direct quote and something that you said. The words below the box are the things that I am saying. I know it's confusing.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
NineInchCock must die.

Whoops. I meant that in a philosophical sense... err emotional sense, errrr nevermind...

with battery cables, a garden weasel, 3 quarts of 10W-40, a vile of polonium and a vile of strontium mixed in his belly button, amidst an orgy of 31 verile muskrats on crystal meth fornicating on his face. with joan rivers calling the play-by-play of his slow excruciating death.

That was a pretty mediocre description of a horrible torturous demise until you threw in Joan Rivers commentary at the end there. ::shudders:: good show

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Yes. See^ The words in the little box is a direct quote and something that you said. The words below the box are the things that I am saying. I know it's confusing.

If you are trying to make me appear as mentally challenged as you, then you are wasting your time.

Grouping them together in order to divide and conquer?

You don't really understand what divide and conquer means, do you?

You are directly quoting something that I never wrote. This isn't really possible. Think about it for a while. Better yet, ask one of your fancy educated friends what a direct quote is. I'm sure that this thinking stuff can be hard for you.

I am done p*owning you tonight. I am going to bed.

Remember kiddies, don't take candy from strangers... unless they offer you a ride.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
man, you are doing such an amazing bang-up job of avoiding a confrontation! I'm staggered. Thanks for mentioning it over and over again. As much as I want to argue with you rec, I just can't. By being so morally superior to me, ignoring me completely and not trying to pick a fight you're giving me no material to respond to. That's really mean. Because I came here expressly looking to start a fight with you. You're almost as good at not starting fights and not being confrontational as Hugo B was. That guy was amazing. He could put me on ignore and still trash talk me in threads literally months later, and in the same breath brag incessantly about how awesome he was for not stooping to my level and starting shit. He must have stated how much I didn't bother him and how much better he was than me because he wasn't responding to or talking to me at least 30 or 40 times, *after* he blocked me. I was convinced after the fifth or sixth utterance, but the other 35 really drove the point home and he fast became one of my heroes. Great company you're keeping there, rec. I am in complete awe of your civility and wit. Sleep tight.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
man, you are doing such an amazing bang-up job of avoiding a confrontation! I'm staggered. Thanks for mentioning it over and over again. As much as I want to argue with you rec, I just can't. By being so morally superior to me, ignoring me completely and not trying to pick a fight you're giving me no material to respond to. That's really mean. Because I came here expressly looking to start a fight with you. You're almost as good at not starting fights and not being confrontational as Hugo B was. That guy was amazing. He could put me on ignore and still trash talk me in threads literally months later, and in the same breath brag incessantly about how awesome he was for not stooping to my level and starting shit. He must have stated how much I didn't bother him and how much better he was than me because he wasn't responding to or talking to me at least 30 or 40 times, *after* he blocked me. I was convinced after the fifth or sixth utterance, but the other 35 really drove the point home and he fast became one of my heroes. Great company you're keeping there, rec. I am in complete awe of your civility and wit. Sleep tight.

It's the fact that you only proclaim to be 1% that frustrates the group. IMHO.

I have a lawyer friend, and he ran a background check on you... and if I told the group what I knew about you... curtains... curtains I tell you.