Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wonder the same. Why join a site called "Large Penis Support Group" if you are going to get all upset if someone comments on your looks.

Watch me all non-cliquey!

I don't know you SpoLLe, but you and your girlfriend are very sexy!:wink:

B_Coconutz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's interesting how in this forum if you give a woman a compliment that some women get all pissy and when you give a man a compliment some men get all pissy. Who knew this kind of stuff would get people all up in arms. I can't recall when this was the case before. Maybe I missed it in the past?

Yeah, it's amazing how people react via emotions. Who would have thought both men and women would have them?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, it's amazing how people react via emotions. Who would have thought both men and women would have them?

I have emotions, but I don't react that way. It doesn't bother me at all when other women get compliments. Seems rather childish and petty to me to begrudge someone else's compliments. I think it's sweet that subgirrl complimented Bbucko and LaFemme complimented SpoLLe and his girlfriend. That's really nice. It's terrible that you're trying to make people feel bad over doing things like that.

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have emotions, but I don't react that way. It doesn't bother me at all when other women get compliments. Seems rather childish and petty to me to begrudge someone else's compliments. I think it's sweet that subgirrl complimented Bbucko and LaFemme complimented SpoLLe and his girlfriend. That's really nice. It's terrible that you're trying to make people feel bad over doing things like that.

Well an emotionally well adjusted person wouldn't react in that way IMO... What is being displayed are not 'emotions' in general, but one particularly ugly one - jealousy.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have my thoughts on this whole sordid affair but seeing as I am a dude and therefore not in the "clique" I'm just going to post a new thread on what bitches y'all are in the "Gay Adult Websites" forum

But I love you Bob Ross! You AND your happy little trees! :wink:

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While we are all offended in this thread....I just wanted to announce that I'm very sad and offended that Bob doesn't think redheads are attractive. We should all attack him now!

Hmmm...I suppose exceptions can be made Madame

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
While we are all offended in this thread....I just wanted to announce that I'm very sad and offended that Bob doesn't think redheads are attractive. We should all attack him now!

I think he meant, he didn't find other redheads attractive! And if it's not true, I certainly find you to be more than delicious...:naughty:

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think he meant, he didn't find other redheads attractive! And if it's not true, I certainly find you to be more than delicious...:naughty:

My "happy little tree" thinks your delicious as well...In case it wasn't obvious I was being slightly sarcastic in the redhead thread.

But again, being clique-y jerks I don't expect you to understand that ;)

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You will be assimilated.

All roads lead to the clique. Bring your trees and your 'fro.

Last edited:

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You will be assimilated.

All roads lead to the clique. Bring your trees and your 'fro.

Wow, as improbable as it sounds it seems the best way to become friends with people here is to be polite and share some laughs rather than post insulting threads on other forums....

I think I may have learned something today!

D

deleted157868

Wow, as improbable as it sounds it seems the best way to become friends with people here is to be polite and share some laughs rather than post insulting threads on other forums....

To be fair, people generally don't think when they're aroused, lol.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Yay! *beat* Now where's my tote bag??! :kiss:

To be fair, people generally don't think when they're aroused, lol.

You bring up an excellent point. It's why I masturbate before I post here. :biggrin1: