Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I really want to be friends with you, it's just...I do'nt like you. :tongue:

Do you want to be friends with any of us, if not, that's cool. I understand. We don't always come off as sweet smelling roses. I'm not offended if you don't, but I'm just curious if you even want to make friends with women here?

I don't require people to agree with me to like me. I actually have more respect for those who can respectfully disagree with me and help me see the other side of the coin.

It just depends on how intelligently they are able to do so. Many of the people I choose to befriend actually don't agree with me at all on many issues. It takes a very intelligent and honest person to appreciate a worthy adversary.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Do you want to be friends with any of us, if not, that's cool. I understand. We don't always come off as sweet smelling roses. I'm not offended if you don't, but I'm just curious if you even want to make friends with women here?

I don't require people to agree with me to like me. I actually have more respect for those who can respectfully disagree with me and help me see the other side of the coin.

It just depends on how intelligently they are able to do so. Many of the people I choose to befriend actually don't agree with me at all on many issues. It takes a very intelligent and honest person to appreciate a worthy adversary.

:confused: