Media
Sexuality
No Response

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My own nomination in this category is Lex's (Again) Coming Out thread, which I found inspirational the first time I read it, and I revisit every time he posts to it again.

What threads would you recommend reading again? Link them below...

Thanks Doc. I have been meaning to update it and will probably do so next week when Bubba and I get back from Fort Lauderdale.

I agree with JeffBlack that the moment Novice posted about beingf mugged, I turned sheet white. Some of the most difficult subjects have made for the best threads.

I started Break the Silence as a way for those of us who have been victims of sexual abuse to stand together and speak out.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I've been reading through all this thread and the linked threads and I just have to say thanks to all the long time members posting these threads up. I look through old threads quite a lot but there's so much stuff out there - these are real gems - Doc, great idea!

- Please keep them coming - this blow-in really appreciates it.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
What a great idea, fortiesfun. It's great to see all these people chime in with all the great threads of years past!

What I'm trying to say is: Better luck next time. (I guess.)
:rolleyes:
It took all the way to post numbers in the 60s to find some momentum, as often happens when a second post diverts the stream, but some interesting stuff seems to be popping up now. Let's hope it continues.

An even better use of this thread would be to mention the "thread worth rereading" and then posting something thoughtful* in it to get it restarted. After all, good threads should be worth keeping alive, and not just admiring like artwork.
* as opposed to just bumping it.
I concur. I hope some others will take your advice and start reposting to some particularly worthwhile threads.

Thanks to those who have contributed nominations to this thread. (Isn't it interesting how many really pithy threads Novice has started?) I'm looking forward to more.