Threads you regret starting and why

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I regret starting the 'Leave it on....the foreskin has a purpose' thread because it keeps rearing up and i'm feeling pretty awful, i don't wish to be demonised by cut guys thinking i might have an issue with them cos i really don't and i could change my name to Butilikecut2 so whenever the thread pops up i don't have to see my name associated with it any more. :rolleyes:

B_Dustydo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Perhaps if you ask them nicely the Moderators might close it for you?
Have you asked them?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Its hard to get the mods to close a thread for you. I started a thread about my fetish modeling once, after like 6 months of anxiously waiting to get featured on a site....keeping it on the down low....it turned into a BASHFEST and Pecker had to close it.

Is my vagina too big? is also another one im not real sure about.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The only threads you should regret starting are the ones that only get one or two responses. They are usually a big waste of time on everybody's part. There should be a section where those threads are shafted - a new "WHO GIVES A SHIT" category.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I started one in the "showing off" threads about my multi-colored penis titled "the Michael Jackson of penises" just two days before he passed. Talk about some fucked up timing...
It got 50 or 60 responses but none after that day thank goodness!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I regret starting the 'Leave it on....the foreskin has a purpose' thread because it keeps rearing up and i'm feeling pretty awful, i don't wish to be demonised by cut guys thinking i might have an issue with them cos i really don't and i could change my name to Butilikecut2 so whenever the thread pops up i don't have to see my name associated with it any more. :rolleyes:
Yeah, I wondered where your brain had gone when I saw that thread. :redface::confused: I mean you've been here long enough to know what a bitchfest any circumcision thread becomes.:rolleyes:

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've started some strange threads over time. My nearly regrettable ones:

Pocatello Idaho Nobody ever responded:frown1:

Paul Potts Never got to see any half naked pictures of him:frown1:

and of course this: Having your dad circumcised -which in all fairness was started as a sarcastic, perhaps even sardonic, reaction to the many pro/con circ. threads. Afterwards, I realized I didn't really object to the many threads, it is more of the extreme attacking which takes place-from both sides.

In the end though, no regrets on any of the posts.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media

Must admit mitch, i was wondering where you had gone in your mind with that thread and all the 3000 threads that go with it, those threads are just a tram smash waiting to happen. But we live and we learn.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I have no regret with any thread I started, it gave me immidiatly an idea who is narrow minded and conservative and don't read threads well to understand them properly. Because some just want to say bad all the time in those threads.