Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stronzo said:
CURSES!!!:redface:

... ah but at least you're paying attention!:biggrin1:

Better 'little' interest than "no" interest. You're OK Lion.:wink:

Oh jeez. You're still hoping that theres a hidden .0000001%?

I kid:tongue:

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LINittanyLion said:
Oh jeez. You're still hoping that theres a hidden .0000001%?

I kid:tongue:

... a 'girl' can dream can't 'she'??

**big sigh......... I tell ya Lion, it's a damned shame them dames ain't payin' attention! A SHAME I tell you:wink:.

Thanks for being a good sport. It's all meant in good clean fudge. :33:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Webster said:

BTW,
sometimes, I read another person's post where they explain a situation much more eloquently than I have done. I feel that there is nothing wrong with pointing out a thoughtful, intelligent, constructive, post.

I just thought of something else.
Whether or not it's the case, your posts directed at me often read like you're challenging me; picking a fight. Believe it or not, I don't like to fight. Also, if you would be specific about what your gripe is, instead of flaming me, Maybe we could have a civil conversation.

Good points. I will bear them in mind.

Challenging thinking is not (always) to me picking a fight. I speak and post with conviction and passion. That can sometimes come off very harsh. And truth be told, I was harsh to you in this thread, mostly becueus it read as if you have been avoiding explaining yourself in these tense threads.

I really just want you (and all posters) to explain your views when someone disagrees with you (instead of offering that they are picking on you). I have always enjoyed posting with you Webster; it was this pattern that was wearing on me. I know, I know, who am I right? (HA!! Beat ya bastards to it!! :rolleyes:)

I still and have always thought you were a hot fucker. It pained me to delete your pics (at your request). I hope you now understand where I have come from.

Pax.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
mindseye said:
If you take this at face value, it was pretty myopic. "Yelling over a bass thump "doesn't take much talent at all, but to indict an entire genre -- as Webster did -- is as narrow-minded as saying "all black people look the same to me."

If you don't take it as face value, Webster was flat-out race baiting.
If you take it at face value, it sounds like the typical white person's response. I love when you're playing some rap with the windows down, bass banging and you roll up next to some stuffy white guy who does one of two things:

A. Looks over quickly, turns away and rolls his window up.

B. Attempts to keep the window down and drive 1 foot forward in heavy traffic to escape the nigger noise.

I usually follow the motherfucker up one foot and turn up that Jean Grae even louder. Suffer motherfucker. Suffer.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dr. Dilznick said:
If you take it at face value, it sounds like the typical white person's response. I love when you're playing some rap with the windows down, bass banging and you roll up next to some stuffy white guy who does one of two things:

And why do you play this with the windows down, loud enough to intrude into neighboring cars? You're looking down at the 'stuffy white guy' trying to escape, but --
  • he may have a really bad headache that you're exacerbating,
  • he may have used the stop light as an opportunity to make a quick phone call, and you're keeping him from being able to hear what's being said.
  • you may be drowning out the music that he chose to listen to at a more moderate volume.
I've been actively defending rap in this thread, but I don't condone being disrespectful to other drivers.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dr. Dilznick said:

B. Attempts to keep the window down and drive 1 foot forward in heavy traffic to escape the nigger noise.

I usually follow the motherfucker up one foot and turn up that Jean Grae even louder. Suffer motherfucker. Suffer.

And would yours be the "typical black person's response" by contrast? Or is it the identical phenomenon but somehow more permissable since it's you saying it?:33:

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
mindseye said:
And why do you play this with the windows down, loud enough to intrude into neighboring cars?
I think I'm well within my rights. I'm a coon 100%; it's in our nature. However, when I deal with the law I raise my voice three octaves and head nod like a motherfucker. Fuck being "hard."

Nah, like most of my posts it was merely entertainment value. I'm one of them good negritos.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dr. Dilznick said:
However, when I deal with the law I raise my voice three octaves and head nod like a motherfucker. Fuck being "hard."

Not to mention my best *white voice* "Goodness officer, was I speeding?"

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dr. Dilznick said:
However, when I deal with the law I raise my voice three octaves and head nod like a motherfucker. Fuck being "hard."
madame_zora said:
Not to mention my best *white voice* "Goodness officer, was I speeding?"

or use mine:

*insert "white" midwest accent, in baby-girl voice*
Oh, Officer! Thank God for you! I'm so lost! Please help me? *perform dumb chick face*

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The last time I got stopped by an officer coming from Homo Depot in my Honda Pilot with paint, mulch and wood in tow, the officer pulled me over in the middle of a busy intersection for exceeding the spped limit on a side street. He had his gun pulled. It was Saturday, 3PM and sunny. He gave me a ticket and the usual--stay still, keep your hands where I can see them, etc. I had never had a ticket before then and I have been driving since I was 16.

As a counter point: my best bud--a white bear daddy has been pulled over twice in the past 6 months: Once he was coming home from the AeroSmith concert after drinking. He was speeding, doing 80 MPH he recalls. No ticket, no arrest. A few days ago, he got pulled over as we chatted on the cells. He was 15 MPH over the limit and not weaering a seal belt. Again, No ticket.

As NWA said FUCK THE POLICE!!

D_Herin_Ghan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dr. Dilznick said:

People have the same reaction to my music, except I do not believe "ni**er noise" as you said classifies my type of music.

Case in point www.myspace.com/itdiestoday

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Only been done for speeding once a long time ago. Been pulled over once or twice over the years mostly late at night as I guess they were looking for drunks.

I am eternally grateful for the police not being armed here, I hope it stays that way, it must have been a nightmare to have a loaded firearm in your face in addition to being stopped on dubious grounds.

So many speed cameras here these days traffic police are thin on the ground.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BronxBombshell said:
(How's that last paragrah? Confusing enough for ya? Lately I have not felt as articulate as usual.)

I got there in the end, it took half my brain cells though, the other one gave up too easy.

BronxBombshell said:
I'm with you, 100% here. Surrounded by friends, eating, laughing, playing cards I could listen to Malian village chants all day. Try to make me sit still for it, even with the beautiful, simple, often emotive percussion in the background (the instruments sound like bells, but aren't) I won't. I won't sit still and listen, and you can't make me.

You paint an appealing picture, not a genre I'm familiar with but if you are then I hope this may appeal? http://www.sublimefrequencies.com/item.asp?Item_id=14&t=BUSH-TAXI-MALI:-Field-Recordings-From-Mali

Next time I'm in Tower records I'll keep my eyes open.