Three Farm Boys and Their So-Called Stud

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Plot: A former construction worker, age 35, gets a job working a farm in a small town, which is maintained for the most part by three young farm hands. While he was considered a stud where he's from, in the city, he's just breeding stock for a trio of sexy farm hands.

PART ONE

Boy, the economy sure hit the skids. I used to work in construction, until the jobs ran out. I first started at age 18, the summer after I graduated. Now, I was a pretty strong guy, but even the weakest guy on the site was twice my size. The next 17 years flew by, turning that tough high-school graduate into a real man. My muscles were much bigger, and much denser, and my hot chest was covered in coarse chest hair. And if life wasn't good enough, I also had a fat 9-inch dick between my legs, which sat atop two plump peach-sized nuts, pumping horse-grad testosterone throughout my whole body. No girl or guy could resist.

But then the company fell through and I ended up getting a job at this farm in a rural town a few hours away.

After a few hard days, I was introduced to one of the farm hands.

"Hey, I'm Kenny," I introduced myself with an outstretched hand.

He grabbed it, and put my vice-grip handshake to shame. Normally, I'm the one who ends up hurting a few hands, but this time, it was mine that was hurting.

"Well, heya there, Ken. My name's Luke, and I lived her all my life, all 18 years'a it. I've been workin' the farms since I was just'a youngin', 'bout fiv'er six."

I couldn't believe he was only 18. He was already about my size, and had a thick patch of dark-yellow chest hair poking out of his shirt, which seemed to be painted onto his broad-chested physique, which started with broad shoulders and tapered down to a 30something waist. He had a messy-looking mop of blond hair atop his tanned face, accented with blue eyes in a doe-like fixation. He was also very handsome, and yet looked more mature than 18. I would have guessed about 22 or 24, but 18?

I helped him bale hay from the morning I met him till about noon, when he brought me in for lunch. He shared the house with the other two farm-hands, who I have yet to meet, and the young Miss Tilly, who owned the farm. She was almost always in town.

Luke went to the fridge and heated up some leftover meatloaf in the microwave. After lunch, we went out to the back porch.

"Boy, it's hot," Luke said, as he began to take off his shirt, revealing the body of a man FAR older than 18. He was about the same build as me, though slightly bigger. His pecs were swamped in thick, dark-blond chest hair, which led down to his perfect abs which were equally swamped. I took my shirt off, and Luke looked at me. I think he muttered 'city boys' under his breath. Perhaps he thought that city boys were weaker than farm boys.

He realized I was staring at him and said, "You'a queer or summpin'?"

"No," I replied.

"Well, on this farm, if you ain't a steer, you're a queer. And I don't see horns on you. And if you ain't a steer, then you're just..."

He moved it real close and whispered..."breedin' material."

Reactions: JSF777 and dr_bates

Haha welcome back,its great to see you writing again I was starting to get bored. Well I must say I think this one might be the begining of one of your best.
-A

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
PART TWO

"Breeding material?"
"Yessir. Now, I'm no fag or nuttin', but me and the other two here have had a bit of a history of trying t'get laid. First off, most'a the wimmin in town are such prudes. And those that ain't are either datin', married or scared of it."
"It?"
"Wanna see it?"
"What?"
"Not here."

Luke then led me to this small lake, which was on the property and was also pretty private due to all the trees that surrounded it.

"I didn't bring my trunks?"
"Trunks? This ain't the beach. We don't need 'trunks' (said in a way to mock me and what he inferred as a city accent) in these parts. Just don't get caught and you can go in naked as yer first day."

I began to strip my pants, while he just watched.

He looked at my cock and scoffed. "Didn't know city folks were so small, or maybe the girls you fuck just have small beavers or sumptin'."

"Small? Does this look small to you?"

He then stripped his pants off, revealing a tight pair of white briefs with a throbbing bulge stretching the material.

He then put his hands on the waistband, and as he pulled them down, he said "You tell me."

And to my surprise, out popped a fat, throbbing semi that was about 9 1/2 inches long, and pretty thick. And just below it were two plump bull nuts that made my balls look small. I stood there, naked and I was ashamed, jealous, excited and eager all at once.

"Still think yer little peckerwood ain't so small now, city boy?"

He then pushed me down, playfulness intended, but with the force of a freight train. And then just bolted to the water and hopped in, with me following him. The water was cold, but he didn't seem to mind. We did some laps and, no surprise, he beat me like it was nothing.

We got out, and my junk was severely shrunken by the cold water. He, however, was just the opposite. He was now fully erect, at an astounding 12 1/2 and even thicker, almost comparable to a beer can.

He just looked at me as I looked at him, and he just laughed.

And then he asked me to wrestle him. I warned him that I wrestled in high school, but he told me that so did he... or more specifically, he wrestled high schoolers... in middle school. And before I knew it, this 18-year-old Adonis, blessed with a gladiator physique and a set of horse-sized genitals, has put my strength, stamina and manliness to shame. I was twice his age and wrestling him was like wrestling Superman.

All muddy and filthy, he picked up my head and pushed my face into his crotch.

With my nose taking in the intoxicating aroma of his sweaty horse balls, where my lips were also resting, and my eyes taking in a sight of a hairy, Godlike figure and his fat, veiny tube steak, he said just four words to me... "Soup's on, city boy."

Reactions: dr_bates

Galloway

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ok Monsterluvr, I can only hold my wood for 5 days time to add on to the story so I can bust my nut!

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok Monsterluvr, I can only hold my wood for 5 days time to add on to the story so I can bust my nut!

Well, in the meantime, here's a consolation prize: masturbation without cumming makes your dick bigger. And I think that not cumming makes your balls bigger.

mellisa1983

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
PART TWO

"Breeding material?"
"Yessir. Now, I'm no fag or nuttin', but me and the other two here have had a bit of a history of trying t'get laid. First off, most'a the wimmin in town are such prudes. And those that ain't are either datin', married or scared of it."
"It?"
"Wanna see it?"
"What?"
"Not here."

Luke then led me to this small lake, which was on the property and was also pretty private due to all the trees that surrounded it.

"I didn't bring my trunks?"
"Trunks? This ain't the beach. We don't need 'trunks' (said in a way to mock me and what he inferred as a city accent) in these parts. Just don't get caught and you can go in naked as yer first day."

I began to strip my pants, while he just watched.

He looked at my cock and scoffed. "Didn't know city folks were so small, or maybe the girls you fuck just have small beavers or sumptin'."

"Small? Does this look small to you?"

He then stripped his pants off, revealing a tight pair of white briefs with a throbbing bulge stretching the material.

He then put his hands on the waistband, and as he pulled them down, he said "You tell me."

And to my surprise, out popped a fat, throbbing semi that was about 9 1/2 inches long, and pretty thick. And just below it were two plump bull nuts that made my balls look small. I stood there, naked and I was ashamed, jealous, excited and eager all at once.

"Still think yer little peckerwood ain't so small now, city boy?"

He then pushed me down, playfulness intended, but with the force of a freight train. And then just bolted to the water and hopped in, with me following him. The water was cold, but he didn't seem to mind. We did some laps and, no surprise, he beat me like it was nothing.

We got out, and my junk was severely shrunken by the cold water. He, however, was just the opposite. He was now fully erect, at an astounding 12 1/2 and even thicker, almost comparable to a beer can.

He just looked at me as I looked at him, and he just laughed.

And then he asked me to wrestle him. I warned him that I wrestled in high school, but he told me that so did he... or more specifically, he wrestled high schoolers... in middle school. And before I knew it, this 18-year-old Adonis, blessed with a gladiator physique and a set of horse-sized genitals, has put my strength, stamina and manliness to shame. I was twice his age and wrestling him was like wrestling Superman.

All muddy and filthy, he picked up my head and pushed my face into his crotch.

With my nose taking in the intoxicating aroma of his sweaty horse balls, where my lips were also resting, and my eyes taking in a sight of a hairy, Godlike figure and his fat, veiny tube steak, he said just four words to me... "Soup's on, city boy."

Ahhh Campbells..."soup is good food"!!

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wish you'd hurry up and update this!

LOVE it
' cute, slight, demand '
b/f used it (tried) on me , many times, ha
enz

Last edited: