Three Friends (mm, Mmm, Sph, Big Cock)

MateHung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Steve, Kyle, and Mitch had been friends since the first day of their electrical apprenticeship, they bonded quickly being the same age at 18 and having the same interests in doing typical things like drinking, going to clubs, and playing Xbox. Now at 20 they were very close and had hit their prime; Steve was 5’10” with short cropped blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and a stocky rugby build; Kyle was 6’6” with short straight black hair, dark eyes, and had a skinny, lanky frame with a very flat stomach, he wasn’t as muscular as Steve but boasted very large hands and feet; and Mitch was 6’2” with short curly black hair, bright green eyes, and had a fit frame with abs and a bit more muscle than Kyle, his star feature though was his high bubble butt. Steve was straight and had recently gotten out of a relationship with a girl he had been dating for over a year and was getting back into the game; Kyle was also straight and was currently dating a girl, Cindy, whom he had been seeing for 6 months now; and Mitch was gay and currently single, and very openly a player on the grindr scene, much to the humour of Steve and Kyle. Our story starts late on a Friday night at Kyles house that he rents with his girlfriend who was away on a girls weekend with her friends, and the boys had set themselves up with a good supply of beer, pizza, and COD on Xbox.

“Got you again, dude!” Steve exclaims as he claims victory over Kyle yet again.

“Fuck, man, that’s like the tenth time in a row!” Kyle groans, defeated.

“Well I told you we should’ve gone out, instead you wanted to stay in and spend the night getting beaten by me again and again, this one’s on you!” Steve complains.

“If we go out then I’m just gonna spend the night fighting off chicks, and I promised Cindy I’d be good, she’s let me off the hook twice now for cheating…” Kyle mumbles, sighing.

“You just need to learn to keep it in your pants and not fuck anything that approaches you,” Mitch exclaims, “You’re too much of a whore for your own good.”

“Pfft says you! How many guys did you hook up with this week through that gay app of yours? Four? Five?” Kyle spits back, laughing.

“Only once actually… It’s been a slow week, my balls are full as fuck and I’m getting antsy…” Mitch sighed.

“How the hell have you gotten away with cheating twice?” Steve asked Kyle, “Sarah left me after I cheated only once!”

“Because I’ve got her dickmatized!” Kyle laughed as he grabbed his large bulge, “I make her squirt every time we fuck, apparently her ex had a tiny cock and she can’t get enough of my big dong!”

“I’ve got a big dick too… It wasn’t enough for Sarah to care though…” Steve grumbled.

“Well you’re either full of shit and you’re packing nothing, or you didn’t know what the hell you were doing with it,” Kyle laughed, “I’m sick of having every girl I fuck paw after me for more when I’m done with them, it gets exhausting.”

“You just don’t appreciate how rare a big dick is and how much better they are.” Mitch said.

“So it is true then, slut? Big dicks are better?” Steve asked, “All that shit girls say about how size doesn’t matter—"

“Is completely made up!” Mitch interrupted, “It’s just designed to make guys with little dicks feel better, but trust me, the bigger the better!”

“Maybe you’re just a size whore though, you’ve taken so much cock you probably couldn’t even feel a regular cock anymore!” Kyle said, causing all three friends to burst out laughing.

“Woah dudes check this out,” Steve said suddenly, showing the other two his phone opened at a conversation on Tinder with a girl named Casey, “I’ve been talking to this chick for a couple of days now trying to get a fuck with her, and she just asked me for a dick pic! I’ve never had a girl actually ASK for one before!”

“Oh fuck yeah dude, she’s fit as fuck!” Kyle exclaimed, going through the photos she had already sent through, “definitely send her one dude, you gotta hit that!”

“I’ve never taken a dick pic before, I don’t even know how to take one properly…” Steve said.

“How have you never taken a dick pic before?” Mitch asked, “Everyone’s taken a dick pic at least once.”

“Yeah man my phone is full of my dick pics, easiest way to get a chick to come running to bounce on me,” Kyle laughed.

“Alright, I’ll go and take one… Do you go from above or underneath or what?” Steve asked, slightly panicking.

“You don’t just take one, you take a few, all from different angles and stuff, I’m a pro at it, the right angle can make your dick look huge!” Mitch explained.

“I don’t need angles to make my dick look huge, it’s already huge without anything fancy,” Kyle chuckled.

“Well not all of us have a baseball bat to work with do they?” Mitch countered back.

“Can you just tell me what to do?” Steve interrupted, “I want this dick buried in her by the end of the night!”

“Alright, alright, go into the bathroom and we’ll stand on the other side and talk you through it…” Mitch said.

“Alright, thanks,” Steve said as he got up and went into the bathroom, Mitch and Kyle following behind him and waiting on the other side, “Now what angle do I go for first?”

“Well are you fully hard? You have to be throbbing to get the best ones…” Mitch asked.

“My cock’s been pulsing ever since she sent the message, just tell me what to do next!” Steve grumbled impatiently.

“Okay dude, calm down,” Kyle exclaimed, “lean back and get a photo from above showing your abs and your cock sticking out.”

“And get a photo from underneath, holding the base of your cock,” Mitch started, “Try and show off your balls too.”

“Okay, I think they look alright…” Steve said, unsurely, “What next?”

“Get a photo underneath with your face showing, give her a wink or something!” Steve said, chuckling.

“Okay, I got it, I think that’ll do, they don’t look too bad…” Steve mumbled, opening the door and coming out, he had pulled his underwear back up but not his pants, his obscene bulge barely hiding his throbbing, solid cock.

“Oh fuck dude, you weren’t kidding about your cock pulsing, I can see it throb!” Kyle laughed, reaching to flick his friends dick before Steve smacked his hands away.

“Shut up, and leave it alone…” Steve grumbled, annoyed, “How do I know if I took good ones?”

“You can always give us a look? We’ll judge them for you…” Mitch suggested, slyly.

“No fucking way, dude!” Steve exclaimed, “You just want something to jack off to later!”

“It’s not a bad idea dude…” Kyle explained, “Do you wanna fuck this chick or what?”

“Hmmm fine, just because I’m desperate…” Steve relented, and handed over his phone to Kyle as he went to put his pants back on.

“Holy shit, dude! That’s a fat cock!” Mitch exclaimed, looking over Kyles shoulder as he went through the pics.

“Yeah man, I think you’ve even got me beat in thickness! And that’s a tall order!” Kyle gasped.

“No shit, I told you Sarah could never give me a proper blowjob, she couldn’t even fit me in her mouth!” Steve said, smirking broadly at his friends’ reactions.

“I can see why dude, it looks like a damn coke can!” Mitch laughed.

“I bet even a little cock whore like you wouldn’t be able to suck it, I’ve never had anyone succeed yet, it’s actually really shit…” Steve grumbled.

“Oh no I could definitely throat that thing, you’re big but I’ve had bigger,” Mitch boasted.

“Bullshit you have,” Kyle began, raising an intrigued eyebrow at his friend, “I’ve got a few inches of length on him but I’m not that thick and every girl I’ve ever been with has said I’m their biggest by a mile.”

“Yeah we get it, Mitch you’re a whore and Kyle you’re a horse, can we get back to whether my pics are good enough to lure this slut?” Steve interjected, getting irritated as his bulge pulsed in his pants.

“Yeah man, they should definitely do the trick,” Kyle laughed, handing Steve his phone.

“It’d be enough to get me bent over, that’s for damn sure,” Mitch laughed, causing the other two to join in.

“All right, they better be,” Steve said, typing away on his phone, “and they… are… sent!”

“I guarantee they’ll work dude, now let’s go for another game,” Kyle said, sitting back down in front of the TV.

“Fine, I’ll just keep beating your ass until she’s ready to have her pussy beaten up by this fat dong!” Steve laughed as they all settled in to keep playing.

MateHung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Mitch couldn’t get the images of Steves cock out of his head, he looked on at his friend in a new light, he had always found him rather attractive, not as much as Kyle but definitely a stud. And now finding out he was packing one of the fattest cocks he has ever seen was making his cock stir and his hole twitch in a lustful hunger. And then there was all the bragging from Kyle, he began to wonder whether it was all false bravado or whether he really was packing the giant cock he claimed. The thought of being in the presence of two massive hole destroyers made his cock leak precum inside his shorts, he knew that he would have to run away shortly and jack off quickly in the bathroom or else his cock would simply explode with cum and he would soak the inside of his jockstrap. But he managed to keep himself under control while they continued playing their game. Then after about an hour, Steves phone lit up and the course of the night would change forever.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Woo hoo! Fuck yes!” Steve whooped, jumping to his feet looking at his phone, “She’s fucking keen! And she’s telling me to come over now!”

“Fuch yeah, dude!” Kyle exclaimed, “Told you she’d be begging for that thing!”

“Are you gonna head off to fuck her now?” Mitch asked.

“Of course I am, my cock’ll probably nut in seconds from fucking her but I don’t even care, I need some pussy! And besides I’ve definitely got more than one nut in me,” Steve replied as he moved to put his shoes on, “I’ll come back after I’m done with her, I won’t be more than a couple of hours.”

“Fuck her extra hard for me, dude,” Kyle laughed, “Not gonna lie, I’m pretty jealous, I could use a pussy of my own to split in half right now…”

“Oh don’t worry, dude, I’m gonna pound her fucking brains out for both of us!” Steve laughed as he made for the door to leave, “Catch you guys in a bit, don’t go sucking each other off while I’m gone!”

“Just fuck off already!” Mitch laughed as he threw an empty plastic bottle at the door just as it closed to the sounds of Steve laughing.

“Do you wanna keep playing?” Kyle asked, shifting uncomfortably in his spot.

“Yeah, may as well,” Mitch sighed, throwing his phone aside and taking up the controller, “I tried finding someone on Grindr but no one is fucking biting, it’s so shit.”

“At least you get the option of finding randoms to fuck,” Kyle said, shaking his head, “I’m used to pounding out Cindy twice a day… her being gone is killing me, and I don’t wanna risk getting caught fucking someone else again…”

“Twice a day?! I’m surprised she can even walk properly if she’s taking that thing you claim twice a day!” Mitch exclaimed, casting a glance at his friends crotch and noticing a substantial bulge.

“Well she can’t take all of me, so that’s probably why,” Kyle began, slightly unconsciously adjusting his bulge, “She’s obsessed with how big I am and she tries her best, but she can only suck about half of me and can only take about two thirds of my cock in her snatch before I bottom out and she starts screaming that I’m bruising her cervix or some shit.”

“Pussies are weird, like how is there a limit?” Mitch asked, slightly grossed out, “Asses don’t have a depth, even if a guy is long it just punches through your second hole and feels even better!”

“What the fuck is a second hole?” Kyle asked, visibly confused.

“It’s like your colon or something,” Mitch explained, “Whatever it is, when a guy punches his dick through it, it’s literally the best feeling in the world, like your whole body goes into a giant orgasm that’s so intense you can’t even think straight.”

“That sounds fucking weird…” Kyle said, clearly intrigued, “But also kind of… hot? Like it sounds intense as fuck.”

“Oh yeah it’s definitely intense, and it hurts like a motherfucker,” Mitch began, “But the pleasure far outweighs any pain.”

“So you’ve had it happen to you?” Kyle asked, pausing the game to look at Mitch.

“Oh yeah a few times,” Mitch replied, enjoying the look of intrigue on Kyles face as he noticed a distinct movement in Kyles bulge, “I’m a size whore so I’m always chasing bigger cocks that can pull it off, it’s pretty rare though, a guy has to be like nine inches to get through my second hole and I’ve only ever found like 5 guys that measured up.”

“So you reckon my cock would do the trick?” Kyle asked, unconsciously tugging at his growing bulge.

“Well that depends… how big are you?” Mitch asked, his eyes now glued to the growing bulge as it expanded more and more.

“I’m not too sure… I’m big as fuck but I haven’t measured it in years, but the last time I did I was like 8 inches maybe 8 and a half? But I’ve definitely grown a bit since then…” Kyle explained, nervously.

“Bullshit!” Mitch exclaimed, though not truly believing his own doubt, “It’s crazy rare for a guy to be more than 8 inches, and you reckon you’ve got more than that?”

“I do!” Kyle said defensively, idly tugging at his growing bulge, “Swear to god, I’m not just boasting, I’m hung as fuck!”

“Prove it.” Mitch said bluntly, focusing all his attention on hiding his utter excitement at the viewing to come.

“You just want more to add to your fap bank, queer,” Kyle laughed, “Wasn’t seeing Steves fat dick enough to hold you over?”

“Stop stalling, dude! Either put up or shut up!” Mitch said, an evil grin spreading across his face.

“Fine! You want to see it so bad?!” Kyle exclaimed, almost excitedly as he rose to his feet, his crotch eye level with Mitch, “Then here it is!”

Kyle hooked his thumbs into the side of his shorts and in one swift movement he dropped them to his ankles, and out sprung from its confines was a massive tube of flesh, springing up with speed and force as a line of precum coursed through the air. Mitchs eyes widened as the gigantic cock was revealed to him, as if in slow motion it swung around before making contact with the side of Mitchs face, feeling like he had been slapped as it trailed a line of precum across his cheek.

“Sorry dude!” Kyle apologised, while laughing boisterously, “Didn’t mean to hit you so hard with it! That looked like it hurt!”

“What the fuck?!” Mitch exclaimed, dazed, “Wha- Jus- How? What the hell is that thing?”

“Told you it was big! Bet you didn’t believe me, did you?” Kyle said smugly, his hands on his hips as he stared down at his huge cock swaying heavily in front of him as Mitch looked upon it in utter amazement and bewilderment.

“I didn’t think you’d be that big!” Mitch replied, honestly, as he looked on in awe at the biggest cock he had ever seen, “How big is that thing?!”

“Let’s find out…” Kyle said, as he went over to his desk and pulling out a ruler, completely overcome with lust from the sheer look of desire upon his friends face, and the realisation of power he possessed, “Here, you measure it!”

“Gladly, dude…” Mitch said, taking the ruler from Kyle and moving closer to him on his knees before reaching out to grab the swaying cock, it felt so heavy in his hand and his fingers barely reached around the impressive girth, it was true that it didn’t look quite as thick as Steves coke-can-like dick, however he easily had a good few inches of length on him. With a shaky hand, Mitch placed the ruler along the top of the shaft, and let out a loud gasp of lust as he saw the measurement, “Fuck dude… It-Its… Fuck… It’s 10 and a half inches! That’s fucking insane!”

“Ha Ha! Told ya dude! It’s a monster dong!” Kyle laughed, relishing the look of lust and desire on his friends face, “You ever seen one that big, dude?”

“Nah man… I haven’t… and that’s saying something… I’ve seen hundreds of dicks, and none of them were like this!” Mitch exclaimed, as he slowly lifted the cock, playing with it gently as he assessed its sheer size and weight, it was easily the heaviest cock he had ever held, “Like you’re literally twice my size, dude… it’s insane…”

Twice your size?!” Kyle laughed, “What the fuck dude? Are you packing a tiny dick or what?”

“Well…” Mitch began, turning a bit red in a mix of embarrassment and arousal, “Yeah I am actually… my cock has never been anything special… it’s one of the main reasons I became such a cock whore…”

“Oh dude, that’s hilarious! You gotta show me now!” Kyle laughed, taking his giant cock from Mitchs hands as he started swinging it around, “Come on, dude! Pull out your little dicklet, lets see how it looks next to my horse cock!”

“Fuck…” Mitch swallowed, shaking from sheer arousal as he got to his feet and hooked his thumbs into his pants, getting ready to pull them down and expose himself to his alpha friend, “Well… this is it…”

“What the fuck?!” Kyle shouted, as Mitch pulled his pants down and a tiny yet hard-as-steel prick popped out, “Fuck man! Aw not gonna lie… that’s fucking small bro!”

“I know…” Mitch began, turning red as he looked down at his small cock, overcome by the size difference between himself and his friend, “I told you it was small… it’s pitiful next to your beast…”

“Yeah man, it is!” Kyle laughed as he reached out to grab the small dick, his large hand completely enveloped the dick, “I’m way bigger than this thing even when on the flop! Look how small it is next to mine! My knob takes up like two thirds of your whole dick…”

“Fuck… that’s humbling as fuck man…” Mitch exclaimed, as Kyle held their cocks side-by-side, his penis was dwarfed, and he loved every second of it, he had never been more turned on in his life to hear this hung alpha stud mock him for being so small while bragging about his own gargantuan schlong, “I’m literally nothing next to you…”

MateHung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
“Lets see just how small you are, dude, this is fucking hilarious!” Kyle laughed as he reached for the ruler before placing it along the shaft of Kyles pulsing penis, “Damn, man! Not even 5 inches! That’s sooo fucking small! I’m like 6 or 6 and a half when soft! No wonder you take it up the ass, man! This thing could never stretch out a hole!”

“You’re right dude… it literally never could…” Mitch said excitedly, as he grabbed his friends giant cock and began lightly stroking it, feeling the thick foreskin move along the shaft, causing a slight moan to leave Kyles lips, “It could never stretch a hole like this giant, fat, juicy cock could… You’re so lucky… you’re so much more of a man… I’m nothing compared to you… The only thing I’m good for is taking giant cocks like this… pleasing real men like you…”

“Oh fuck man…” Kyle breathed, as he closed his eyes in pleasure, long since stopped caring that it was a guy stroking him, his alpha instincts took over, all that mattered was that someone inferior was pleasing him, like he deserved, “At least you know your place, bro…”

“Oh I definitely know my place, dude,” Mitch breathed, picking up the pace and stroking Kyle faster and faster as he felt the huge cock in his hand begin to throb, “It’s serving big cocks, bigger than mine could ever be, like your huge dick…”

“Fuck yeah…” Kyle breathed, overcome with lust, “suck me, man…”

“Gladly dude…” Mitch said excitedly, getting to his knees again, coming eye level with the massive tube of fuck meat in front of him, “Let me show what a proper blowjob is like…”

“Fuck!” Kyle moaned, as Mitch engulfed his giant cock, his warm mouth enveloping two thirds of his huge cock in one go, he could feel his huge knob reaching the back of his friends throat and sliding past it, down into Mitchs neck as his tongue thrashed his shaft, “Damn man… fuck yeah…”

“Grbghlgh” Mitch replied, his mouth full of cock as he pleased the huge cock, even for him it was a challenge to take it all, but he was determined to swallow every gigantic inch of this challenge.

“That’s it man… worship my monster cock… my giant dick… my alpha dong…” Kyle moaned, looking down at the eager slut in front of him, no longer seeing his friend and work mate, but instead seeing a dumb horny slut, whose entire existence is centred around pleasing him and fulfilling his desires, “My dick is gonna stretch out your throat permanently, loser! Take every… fucking… inch!”

Kyle then grabbed Mitchs head with his large hands and looked into Mitchs eyes, as they filled with water from the exertion of having his throat stretched, then with a big grin on his face, Kyle forced every last inch of his cock down Mitchs throat until his heavy balls slapped into the sluts chin. He had never before been fully deepthroated and he felt his cock pulse with excitement and pleasure as he saw the outline of his huge knob clearly distinct in Mitchs neck, halfway down to his collarbone. Mitch began to moan like crazy around his cock and Kyle knew he was enjoying being dominated, and having his throat used exclusively for Kyles pleasure. Kyle then pulled his cock out of Mitchs throat until only his knob was in his friends mouth, allowing Mitch to catch his breath, then with an evil grin, he grabbed Mitchs head tighter and slammed his cock back down the eager throat, again and again and again, he was now face fucking him as fast and rough as he could, all to the sounds of Mitch gagging and slurping eagerly.

“Fuck yes, faggot!” Kyle exclaimed, as he continued his assault on his friends face, “You fucking love this, don’t you? You love having my huge meat slammed down your throat! I should’ve started using you ages ago, bro! I’m gonna cum soon, dude… you’re gonna swallow every… fucking… drop! Do you understand?!”

“Ghhaghlgh” Mitch replied as eager as he could, while having his throat stretched to its limits, as he reached around and grabbed his friends muscular butt, fondling the plump cheeks in anticipation for what was to come.

“Fuck yeah! You fucking want it! Everyone fucking wants my cum!” Kyle growled as his pace quickened an his grip tightened, his cock thickening with cum as it got ready to erupt, his balls starting to ache as they begged for release, “Such a hungry slut… such a tiny dicked… cum hungry… bitch… Take… Every… Fucking… DROOOOOOP… Ughhh!... Fuck… God… Broooo…Yessss… ”

Kyles whole body shook as he busted rope after rope of thick cum down his friends throat, his toes curled and he almost lost his balance, only his grip on Mitchs head and Mitchs grip on his ass stopped him from collapsing where he stood until his orgasm ceased and he regained his composure. Then, after what felt like a lifetime, his body stopped shaking and he pulled Mitchs head off his cock, his softening dick leaving the hungry mouth with a pop.

“Damn dude… I nearly drowned in that nut!” Mitch exclaimed happily, licking his lips, making sure he tasted every ounce of seed, “You cum like a fire hydrant, man!”

“It’s been a long time since I’ve shot that much…” Kyle said, dazed as he struggled to recover, “That was by far the best blowjob I’ve ever had in my entire life… fuck man…”

“Told you I was skilled with a big dick…” Mitch replied cheekily, “You should see what I can do with my ass!”

“Fuck…” Kyle breathed as his huge hanging soft cock began to harden yet again, “You really think you could take all of me up your asshole?”

“Well you’d definitely be punching through my second hole if we tried,” Kyle began, reaching out to grab the hardening cock in front of him, “But I’d definitely let you try man…”

“Oh yeah? My huge cock is big enough to go that deep?” Kyle replied, his lust consuming him yet again, “Let me see that hole dude…”

“You would definitely get that deep…” Mitch began as he cast Kyle a cheeky smile before turning around and laying his chest on the ground, his ass high in the air aiming at his alpha friend, “Like what you see bro?”

“Damn man… not gonna lie, that hole looks inviting as fuck…” Kyle began, looking in lust at the tight, hairless, pink asshole of his friend winking at him as he reached for it and began pressing his finger into it, “Fuck it’s tight like a vice! I think we need to change that…”

Kyle grabbed an ass cheek in each hand and began to jiggle the treat in front of him, his cock pulsed and throbbed in utter excitement and lust at the plump mounds in front of him. The asshole of his friend looked so inviting, and on a sudden impulse he dove his face in between the large cheeks and shoved his tongue inside the hole. The taste was divine, he had eaten a lot of pussy in his time, but this was different, it was new and exciting which was enhanced even more so when he heard the loud moans and squeals of delight that suddenly erupted from Mitch. He thrashed his tongue inside the hole, trying to get it as deep as possible, more moans came from Mitch and he could feel the hole loosening up from the assault.

“Fuck man…” Kyle began, his face rising from the wet hole, his face covered in his own spit, “Your ass is the best thing I’ve ever eaten! My giant cock needs a taste of this fucking little hole!”

“Go for it, man! Fuck my asshole! Give me that massive, beefy cock!” Mitch exclaimed excitedly, his small throbbing cock dripping precum beneath him, “I want you to fucking ruin me, leave my asshole bruised and permanently gaped!”

“Goddamn you’re an eager hole dude… I’m gonna fuck the shit out of you! You’re gonna regret thinking your little cunt can take my gigantic, massive fuck pole!” Kyle growled, spanking Mitchs ass as he slapped his tiny bumhole with his heavy dick, “I’m gonna make your tiny, little sissy dick squirt hands free from my alpha dong ripping apart your insides! You want that, loser?!”

“Fuck yes sir…” Mitch whimpered, his ass stinging from the spanking as his dick freely poured precum, forming a pool underneath him, “Teach me what a huge cock can do… let my little dick see how pathetic and worthless it is compared to a real cock… Fuck me as hard and rough as you can, I’m just a hole for you to use and abuse bro…”

“Don’t fucking forget it when I’m inside you and you start screaming dude… I’m not gonna be gentle, and this is gonna fucking hurt… let me grab some lube, you’re gonna need it…” Kyle began, as he got up and reached for a bottle of lube he kept on his bedside table.

“Fuck yes!” Mitch exclaimed, excited and horny beyond belief, his submissive side taking over him entirely, “No matter how much I whimper and cry dude, don’t stop! Fuck me senseless! Just give me that huge cock!”

“Oh I’m gonna give it to ya!” Kyle said as he got to his knees behind Mitch and lubed up his huge cock and poured lube all over the eager, puckering asshole in front of him, “Are you ready, slut? Are you ready to have the fuck of your life?”

“Yes sir! Fuck me bro! give me that huge, heavy, throbbing, massi-Argh!” Mitch screamed as he was interrupted by Kyle slamming his cock into his asshole, slamming half of his cock in at once, causing Mitchs ass to stretch to accommodate such a size, instantly he saw stars and his eyes rolled into the back of his head.

“Yeah that’s right, bitch! Squeal from my big dick! Take it!” Kyle growled as he began to fuck Mitch rough and fast, punching his cock a little deeper with every thrust, slowly forcing his entire cock in, “Feel the power of a real cock, you tiny-dicked sissy! Your little bitch cock could never do this! It could never even come close! It’s so pathetic compared to my rocket launcher of a dick!”

“Fuck yes! It really is so small compared to you!” Mitch squealed in between thrusts, as Kyles huge, engorged knob grazed his prostate with every thrust inside him, his small dick ready to explode, “Your dick is so-so big! And mine is- Argh! Mine is-Ugh! Mine is so- so small! Argh! I’m cumming!”

“Fuck yeah, bitch! Squirt that little dick! Focus on my huge rod slamming into you!” Kyle growled, grabbing Mitchs hips and pounding him as rough and hard as he could, still with only two thirds of his cock inside him, as he felt the tiny ass milking his shaft in conjunction with the orgasm coursing through Mitchs body, “Take it… Take it… Take it!... Take my huge cock!”

“Arghh! Don’t stop! Fuck me deeper! I can take it bro! Fuck my brains out!” Mitch screamed, eager for more as what felt like a continuous orgasm flowed through every inch of his body as he was fucked like a rag doll by his friend, “My little dick… wont… stop… cumming!”

“That’s right man… I fucking own you! My huge cock owns this fucking ass!” Kyle growled, pounding deeper and deeper, his cock being milked by the tight convulsing hole, “I’m gonna ruin you for all other dicks bro! I’m gonna reshape this tiny cunt! You ready for my whole prick, dude? I’m gonna slam it up your second hole, you ready?!”

MateHung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
“Yesssss! Give it man! Give it all to me!” Mitch cried, drooling from the pleasure and overcome with lust and desperation, “Punch it through, dude! Make me fucking regre-AARGHH! FUCK!!”

“Yeah faggot! I bet you fucking love it! Fuck that’s tight!” Kyle groaned as he slammed his full cock up the hungry ass, his heavy balls slamming into his buddys ass cheeks, as his engorged knob poked through into his friends second hole, causing the tiny dick of the slut beneath him to spontaneously piss a mixture of cum and piss all over the floor underneath them, “Fuck dude, you’re dick doesn’t even know what to do! I dickmatized your whole existence! Fuck that feels amazing! I’m gonna cum again, bro! I’m gonna flood your insides with cum!”

“Gahh! Oh- Argh! Fuck-Ugh!” Mitch panted and moaned as his whole body gave into the alpha stud fucking him, he literally felt like his brains had been fucked out, like he had been truly fucked senseless, and yet all he wanted was more and more, “Do it bro! Argh! Cum inside me! Breed me dude! Breed my-Argh! Breed my asshole! Seed me!”

“Fuck yeah, love hearing you beg for it!” Kyle moaned, as his eyes began to roll into the back of his head, “Beg for my cum dude!”

“Cum in-Argh! Cum in my ass!” Mitch cried out, “Fill my asshole with your god seed! Mark me as-Argh! Mark me as your little whore! That’s all I-Ugh! That’s all that I fucking am! Just a little dicked whore! Just a hole for you to-Argh! To fuck! To Use! To fill with cum! BREED ME!”

“Here it comes, slut! Get ready for the flood!” Kyle roared as his fucking intensified even more, the whole length of his cock was being pulled out with every thrust until only his knob remained inside and then slammed back into Mitchs ass until his huge knob punched through the sluts second hole and his heavy balls smacked into the plump ass cheeks, faster and faster, harder and harder he fucked, the only sounds were the grunts from Kyle, the squeals of delight from Mitch, and the smacking of flesh until finally Kyles balls drew up close and he let out a loud roar and his cock exploded, Kyle slammed his dick as deep as it could possibly go as it unleashed a torrent of cum, ropes beyond count, inside the eager hole, “Fuck! Take it all! Take every drop of my cum, slut! I’m gonna fucking impregnate you with this cum! Take Every- Fucking- Drop! SLUT!”

“Arghhhh!” Mitch cried out as he felt his insides being filled by the warm, copious seed, “Yes, dude! Fuck I can feel it! Breed me! Impregnate me! Mark me as your hole!”

“Damn…” Kyle breathed, catching his breath as he pulled his softening cock out of his friends ass with a pop as he admired his work, the once tight hole was now gaping and bruised and within seconds his cum began pouring out of it, Kyle couldn’t help but laugh as it just kept pouring out, a seemingly never ending source of his own cum, “I fucking filled you to the brim, man!”

“I can feel it…” Mitch gasped, his whole body felt broken from the assault, yet he had never been happier in his life, or so sexually satisfied, “God… Damn… That was amazing… I don’t think my hole will ever recover… fuck…”

“Well it fucking better!” Kyle said, slapping Mitchs ass, causing more cum to leak out of the throbbing hole, “You’ve got 2 minutes and then we’re trying something else!”

“What?!” Mitch exclaimed, sitting up and looking at his friend, and his massive, soft cock swinging around, “No way are you ready to go again!”

“Fucking yes I am! Who knows when I’m gonna have a go at this amazing hole again! I’m gonna make the most of it!” Kyle exclaimed excitedly, “I’ve never fucked anyone that could take my cock half as well as you can, bro!”

“Fuck…” Mitch gasped, feeling his own cock swell again in lust and pride, as his asshole throbbed and pulsed, causing more cum to pour out of him, now forming a pool on the floor, mixing with his own cum, “Not gonna lie dude, that’s fucking hot! Glad I can serve you and your horse cock so well!”

“Good slut!” Kyle exclaimed, standing up and standing in front of Mitch, he grabbed his hanging soft cock in one hand and Mitchs face in the other, and he started slapping his heavy dick on his friends face, “You fucking like that? I’m gonna bruise your face with my heavy cock, feel how much weight it’s got behind it! So much more than your tiny, little, worthless clit dick could ever have! Now suck it!”

Mitch was in heaven as he was abused, and humiliated by his friend and his huge, heavy cock. He grabbed the cock from his friend and began sucking it, tasting his own ass on the mighty phallus only got him more aroused as he felt the cock begin to harden for the third time of the night.

“Alright dude, I wanna try something new now…” Kyle said, taking his now solid cock from his friend and going to the bed, he laid down on his back, and raised his cock to the ceiling, “Come over here and lie your back on me, I’m gonna be able to get so deep like this…”

“Oh fuck this is gonna be hot…” Mitch said excitedly, walking over to his alpha friend and lying down on his friends strong chest, his own tiny cock pointing at the ceiling as he could feel his friends massive knob searching for his gaping hole, “Fuck yes dude, you’re such a fucking stud… I can’t believe it’s taken us so long to try this…”

“Shut the fuck up, hole…” Kyle exclaimed devilishly, as he grabbed Mitchs legs and pulled them up to Mitchs chest, causing his ass to spread and his hole to open wide, ready for his cock to assault, he aimed his cock at the still loose hole and slammed himself balls deep, punching through his friends second hole easily and somehow deeper than he had before, causing Mitch to cry out in pain and overwhelming pleasure, “That’s it faggot! Take my horse cock again and again and again! You’re such a dumb, pathetic, tiny-dicked loser! I’m going to use this hole as much as I want!”

“Yes sir! I’m fucking pathetic!” Mitch groaned as his friend began his new assault on his ass, “Laugh at me! Tease my little dick! It’s so pathetic compared to yours, isn’t it? It’s fucking tiny! I will never compare!”

“Ha ha! Good that you know your place, loser!” Kyle laughed, as he continued pounding his friends brains out with everything he had, “Your cock is so small! It’s honestly so pathetic! Your less than half of my size! How does it feel knowing that you will never compare to me? That you will never be a real man?! You will always just be a worthless, pathetic fuck hole for real men with real cocks to use and abuse! All your tiny dick is good for is giving real men something to laugh at while they use your gaping cunt for their own pleasure! It’s so fucking short and so fucking thin, it’s barely a dick! Basically just a fucking clit! So fucking pathetic!”

“Oh fuck yes! It’s nothing! Just a fucking clit!” Mitch roared as his eyes rolling back into his head as a fountain of cum poured out of his small dick hole, splattering his chest and face, “My penis is so small! Argh!!”

“Well this is new…” Steve exclaimed from the doorway, his eyes wide, and his hard, fat cock in his hand as he stroked it slowly to the sight of his friends wild sexcapades, “Can I join in?”

Kyle stopped mid-fuck but kept his cock inside Mitch as he angled his head to look at the doorway, and Mitch opened his eyes as his body still recovered from his fresh orgasm. Both were so deep into their own pleasure that they hadn’t heard him return. Yet the sheer lust that had consumed them only encouraged them further to continue, even with an audience.

“Oh hey dude…” Kyle began, as he started slowly fucking Mitch again, gently and softly, making sure to pull his cock almost all the way out of his friends ass before sliding back in again, hoping that Steve would see just how big his cock really is, “How long you been standing there?”

“Long enough to know that Mitch here is a little dicked whore and you’re a giant dicked beast…” Steve laughed, stroking his crazy fat cock faster and faster as his eyes were fixed on his buddys huge cock disappearing in the gaping, bruised hole of his other friend, “So… like I said… can I join in?”

“Fuck yeah dude!” Mitch exclaimed, excitedly, his eyes locked on the fattest cock he had ever seen in his life, “The more the merrier! I wanted that cock ever since I saw those pics!”

“Yeah, why not, if this little dicked slut is eager then so am I!” Kyle began, picking up his pace and fucking Mitch faster, “Teach the loser how much damage a real cock can do!”

Steve quickly stripped the rest of his clothes and moved over to the bed, kneeling between their legs, he reached out and grabbed the base of Kyles huge cock, as the top half continued to fuck Mitch.

“Damn man… you weren’t kidding about this dick… it’s fucking huge!” Steve exclaimed as he switched to fondle Kyles giant balls, “But I definitely still think I’m thicker…”

“I wanna try it! Shove it in me!” Mitch exclaimed excitedly as he rose up, causing Kyles cock to slip out of his hole as Steve moved closer, lining his insanely fat dick up to his gaping hole, still lubed from Kyles cum, “Stretch me out even more!”

“Yeah dude! Fill him up! Trust me… he can take it!” Kyle said excitedly, his hands holding Mitchs legs to his chest tighter.

“Fuckkk… this hole is loose!” Steve exclaimed as he popped his fat knob into his friends asshole, “I’ve never fucked a hole that could take me so easily before!”

“Kyle here broke my ass walls…” Mitch said as he began panting from the fat cock stretching him out even further, “Otherwise I’d be squealing from this girthy monster!”

“Take it all, slut!” Steve growled as he suddenly drove his cock fully into Mitch, his heavy balls colliding with Kyles beneath him, he wasn’t long enough to punch through the second hole like Kyle could, but Mitch still squealed from having his depths stretched to their limits, “Feel this fat cock inside you! Take it all!”

“God yes!” Mitch cried out, his tiny soft cock, fully drained of cum, flopped around in the air as Steve pummelled his asshole with short, rapid thrusts, “Give it to me, bro! Slam me with that fat cock! You’re so thick! Thicker than my little clitty could ever be!”

“Yeah faggot!” Kyle growled into Mitchs ear as Steve continued his assault, “Feel how fat his cock is, your little pin dick is nothing compared to him, just further proof of how pathetic you are! Everyone has a bigger dick than you! You are worthless, nothing, just a dickless hole for all the real men in your life to use! We should reveal how much of a slutty, dickless, loser faggot you are to everyone at work, let the whole work site line up to laugh at your tiny, shrivelled up prick before they take turns ripping open your throat and asshole with their real cocks! You’d fucking love that, wouldn’t you, bitch?”

MateHung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
“Fuck yes!” Mitch cried out, the sheer thought of being exposed causing his body to shiver in desire, “Expose me to everyone! Turn me into the site fuck-hole! Just entertainment for everyone to use!”

“Damn you’re such a slut dude!” Steve laughed, as he continued to pound away, “I can’t believe what I’ve been missing out on! This is insane!”

“Yeah he really is…” Kyle laughed encouragingly, “Isn’t his dick just sooo small? Like pathetically so?”

“Yeah dude… I can’t remember ever being that small!” Steve replied, getting more into the teasing, as he reached out to grab the little prick in his fingers, “Like how do you even piss with this thing, bro? there’s nothing to grab onto! Let alone wank or fuck! It’s fucking useless!”

“I can’t wank!” Mitch replied excitedly, loving the dual humiliation, “I can only tug it with two fingers, that’s how pitiful it is!”

“Ha Ha! That’s so sad!” Steve laughed, “All you’re good for is serving real men like us! Your gaping cunt is just a testament to your true purpose in life! Taking as much real cock as you can!”

“You need to prove yourself more slut!” Kyle growled, “I think it’s time your dumb little asshole opened up for both of us, don’t you think?”

“Oh fuck…” Mitch gasped, unsurely, “I don’t know if I can take you both at the same time… you’re both so big…”

“Only one way to find out, faggot!” Kyle moaned as he grabbed his cock and aimed it at Mitchs already overstuffed hole, “Prove to us how much of a good little cock whore you really are!”

“Fuck, god I don’t kn-Argh! I don’t know if my bum hole can open that wide, dude!” Mitch began squealing as Kyles huge knob began forcing its way into his ass ring, glading alongside Steves fat, meaty cock, “Oh god! Fuck! Just do it! Shove it-Arghhh! Shove it in! Do it, sir!”

“Fuck yes!” Steve exclaimed, watching the tiny hole stretch beyond belief as Kyle managed to force his whole knob in alongside his fat shaft, “Stretch this little dicked faggot apart!”

“Fuck… YES!” Kyle growled as he got his cock in the hole and then slammed half his length up into the fuck chute, causing Mitch to scream and cry out yet beg for more.

“FUCK!” Mitch cried out, “Yes! Fuck yes! Break me! I did it! I actually did-Argh! I did it! Fuck me! Both of you fuck me! ARGHHH!”

“God you are an eager slut!” Kyle growled, relishing the feeling of his cock inside the ass, gliding alongside Steves fat cock as they began fucking in unison, pounding out their whore friends asshole, forever ruining him for all other cocks, “Such a perfect, little-dicked, cock whore! So talented dude! This is the best fuck of my life! You’re fucking amazing! I’m so proud of you for taking us both, bro!”

“Thank you, sirs!” Mitch cried, as tears of unbelievably pleasurable pain rolled down his cheeks and his soft cock freely poured watery cum, as his body convulsed in a continuous orgasm, “I’m such a little dicked whore! I’m such a little dicked whore! I’m such a little dicked whore! I’m nothing but a whore for your giant cocks! Fuck me, break me, use me, abuse me, breed me!”

“Fuck yes! Take it!” Steve growled as he and Kyle quickened the pace, assaulting the hole with everything they had, “I’m about to cum! Are you gonna breed this slut with me bro?”

“Yeah man, my fucking cock is ready! Let’s flood its guts!” Kyle roared, his toes curling, as he quickened his pace, “Here it comes, you ready?! Lets GO!!”

Steve and Kyle roared in unison as they plunged their cocks each as deep as they could inside their friends asshole and erupted inside him, filling him with a bucket of jizz as he cried out in pleasure.

All three friends convulsed and thrashed around for a full 2 minutes as they came in unison, their balls emptying, and their brains frying from the sheer intensity of the pleasure, a greater pleasure than any of them had ever experienced in their lives.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, the three came down from their high, their cocks went soft and they all collapsed onto the bed, exhausted and broken and coated in cum. Their friendship would never be the same again, but it would also never be stronger than it was in that moment. All three fell asleep in each others arms, with a big smile on their faces, as content as anyone could ever be.

THE END