Three Word Game Compiled

seterwind

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well I love the 3 word game, been reading it going backwards from 371. I decided to try and put it into 1 big text file. So far it's greatly entertaining,has the potential in being longest presidential speech ever written, most random one for sure. Well enjoy the first 25 pages. Plan on doing 25 pages a night, should take a week or two :p.

----------------------

A Pepsi bottle is good for many things, but not hammering nails. Hammering nails is a responsibility which manicurists learn in a prison that kills its prisoners. A cancelled check means big trouble Unless a penis is put to a display along the lips of Franklin Delano Roosevelt, whose bank account was unaffected by the fact that Eleanor went shopping and paid $1,000,000 for my Duesenberg Car. But it's hell on mileage, and doesn't fit in my public Parking Space.

So, I gave up got a chauffeur , the Jewish Horn, and told Truman, "Drive like a... man, you Missouri Snake." He wasn't impressed since racism was clearly irrelevant though rumors hinted at a sordid affair with Jane although no one could figure out that his pants could never have feared fear itself since the Canadians ate them all.

" Who dares to imagine what kind of Peanut Butter the Newfies might use for lubricants instead of using the finest brand cod liver oil. No one likes fish flavoured cock, except sexy fishmongers who don't smell that bad, though they dislike showering without soap from the fat of a farting pig. What they like is easy to imagine if you first learn to speak pig latin from the pulpit of John. I slide in easiest when I'm thicker than a pencil but less thick than the chunnel.

Why do I think of Mildred when I know Mildred thinks of ways to torture someone other than Me, myself, I.

I don't want to want a condom that my mother bought at the Dollar Tree, I would rather just sit on A good pair LPSG members whose members are HUGE. A survey found that surveys are real pushy assholes. Tick, tick, tick tock,tock,tock the mouse said "Fuck me, Pecker."

"I'm not that Anita Bryant, bitch!!"

Florida orange juice freshly squeezes out the tip of the proverbial iceberg made from concentrate to which Anita rubbed all over appreciative Bert Parks. Her Latino houseboy snapped many photos quien diga, "Yo... no tengo tiempo" to listen to those gringos whining "porque son tan" which translated to because they're so 'gringoish,' you know dirty, yet hot. And i DO! But not too unhygenic if you listen to Pecker's Big Dick Jamz that result in an extremely funny case of athlete's jock itch.
Britney and her dog K-Fed gave birth outside yet another tabloid featured lovenest trailer park. Fuck, that was gross to imagine when you threw up big chunks of fat ugly dick grotesquely hairy balls.

What the FUCK are you doing in my backyard with a pair of bloody gloves and a set of furlined boots from my closet up your ass?

I was just on my way to my teacher's pink-decorated bourdois car to get some Kumquats. Why do you ask? Never mind why assinine inquiries, but were very large horses to be fucking a diva making her tremolo like Jeanette MacDonald's when Nelson Eddy majorly assfucked George Washington's vice-president lurking behind closed doors. A dimly lit mind squeaked as quoth the raven "Give me more..." but being insatiable he lunged forward and reached for impaling himself on both of you. Investigating detective said, "There's something fishy . . . tuna, I think... sushi, most certainly... but nevertheless smelly sashimi crime scene"

seterwind

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Meanwhile, back at wasabi headrush central the doorbell rang Ms. Rice fainted after seeing her boss boning his dirty, puss filled smelly nose zit. "What an abomination" said the Yeti to the Pope. But never me I wasn't worthy I never am.

Mom made brownies with left over antifreeze and hamburger. College fund united the lesbians with bisexual Moravian aardvarks (metrosexual, not bisexual was her preference) erm, um, orientation... the point is moot. However obscure because her proclivities caused an itch she couldn't scratch, but upon reflection, She came anyways. Always feeling certain "Do bidets pressure-wash?" she asked as her inner thighs rubbed, smelling afowl. "Four words, dammit!!! ", he interjected petulantly scratching his bulbous.

"His bulbous what?" he asked, hoping that children couldn't detect his secret proboscis, so huge that enemies called and wondered if beans and rice could enlarge one's bank account. Whoever is skeptical can often check it online, just login interjecting dash with a willing person which magically will erase an object of any huge financial consequence and paint your toenails the colour of purple, so that Whoopie Goldberg may read your beads.

But money's unimportant or so says the irretrievably deluded as they thrust their hands into the community funds that were supposed to ameliorate poverty of the spirit instead ended up with a pair of busty hypnotised receptionists lacking a bachelorettes Degree in Sexual Encouragement of horny LPSG members.

Let's do lunch but only if the barefoot contessa would spread her Hellmann's on a Krispy-Kreme Kruller doughnut with a silicone caulk and caulking-gun refilled with jam loaded in cracks! Now taste the juicy jamminess of her barefoot charms as she skips over Hellman's-flavored doughnuts bouncing happily on my bare ass.

Duchess Von Quimtickler knows her 'powers' she sups tea and eats crawfish while keeping track of her vibrating sky. While others feel her quicksilver pussycat jump hoops quietly quaking, quivering drunk on catnip high on turps all while licking S&H Trading Stamps.

Meanwhile in Myanmar Lex Luthor, drunk, called Superman a shining example of how goody two-shoes of how many doesn't mean small with steel endowment and stainless even protective and beautiful, our young hero once more showed that all they dressed to thrill Beyonce T-Shirts...man-ties that accentuated his angular cheek bones bright red cape wrapped provocatively around a cute kitten named Pussy Galore. She rubbed her fucking MICHELIN tires on my brokendown Hudson Hornet coupe. "Stupid cat left Get that Pussy" he said lasciviously, his 60% trumping her 40% weakness as he unzipped his kneecap cover. Recoiling in fear, it was SO menacing yet enticing, I was reticent but becoming wetter and more curious when suprisingly a black Acme anvil counterweight to his over-inflated ego and Barbie fuckdoll fell from the Heavens. It scared his mother, who dialed "911" promptly! and ordered pizza to the chagrin of the operator who preferred sushi and calamari pudding none the less.
Madonna phoned in "Send another deliveryboy, With big pepperoni and extra cheese with a smile to unleash my virginal persona upon Pecker, who started Corndogs and cornholing.

My, what a large cob you shoved into her sweaty, trembling hand. Honestly, that was just an Indiana Jones prop, there's to many used in fucking Star,Barbara's former friend, Gov. Ann Richards, rest in peace"