Threesome advice?

LurkerViewer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Alright, here's the deal. My boyfriend and I are going to go have a threesome tomorrow. I need tips and tricks, considering -I- am going to be the bottom and my BF and our friend are, essentially, going to be battling each other for dominance over me, lol!

What are some good "bottom" things to do in a threesome? How to please both guys?

EDIT: Also, our friend is more hung than my boyfriend. A whopping 7 x 5.5

Last edited:

alpinepaul

Experimental Member
Media
"Gender: Male:100% Straight, 0% Gay" = a guy who plans a threesome where he has to please two tops.

i say: be hot. be vocal. try to focus on both of them - when you blow one, jackoff the other, when one fucks you, suck the other. say that you want them. yes, sirs! dont let one stay out of the game. make eye contact. talk dirty. worship the cocks - one because it's your partners, the other because it's a new one. focus on their pleasure, not on yours.

enjoy, good luck and have fun

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Be safe. Have a huge supply of condoms and lube available. Take your time.

Make sure to pay equal attention to both of them - you don't want your boyfriend feeling left out in favour of the new meat.

Remember that this is not another person in the relationship, it's just another body in the bed. Sex is fun and fantastic, but that's all it is in this case. Don't try to make it more.

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
Beast to ask you bf beforehand what he wants to see you do to/with the other top. Then periodically make eye contact with him to be sure he knows you're interested in his enjoyment of what you're doing. Maintain the relationship while sharing some fun with another cock, like you would any other activity with him.

istanbulean

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would need same kind of advice, or tips. My bf and I want to have a threesome, or foursome with another couple. It will be the first time for both of us and we don't know what to do. We are in the planning stage, so there's nothing to hurry about. But we would appreciate advice on... almost anything... I don't know, the most important thing is this must be a safe enjoyment for both of us. Could I make myself clear enough?

Thanks.