Threesome . . . and then some

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by justintime, Aug 12, 2009.

1. justintime

justintime New Member

“I swear,” Linda said, tears streaming down her face. “I didn’t want to have sex with him.”
    “Are you saying he forced you?” Jake demanded.
    “No. Yes. I mean, I don’t know. I was drunk, Jake.”
    There it was: the lamest possible, least credible excuse for adultery. But it would have to do. Linda couldn’t tell her husband the truth. Carl HAD forced her to have sex with him. But not through violence. Carl had unzipped his pants and taken out his huge, long, thick, hard cock; stared into Linda’s green eyes and given her the most wicked smile she’d ever seen.
    At that point, Linda’s willpower--her sexual resistance---had simply disappeared.
    Her husband didn’t know Linda was a size queen. In fact, Linda hadn’t known it either---not until that fateful moment in the garden with Carl. That moment, when her gaze landed on Carl’s ten inch monster manhood throbbing in the late summer sun, Linda became hopelessly, endlessly excited by huge cocks.
    In a single instant, she felt more lust than she’d felt in her entire life. She knew Carl was going to pull down her skin-tight jeans and thrust that . . . thing into her. She knew it would stretch her pussy like she’d never been stretched before. She knew his cock would make her moan and, yes, scream.
    The look in Carl's crystal blue eyes told her he would fuck her hard, until he shot every last drop of his cum inside her, deeper than any man had ever spurted before. His huge shoulders and rock hard abs told her she was about to get pounded.
    And she wanted it. All of it. Every inch. She knew Carl, and Carl's mammoth cock, would satisfy her like she’d never be satisfied before.
    “Oh, so you were drunk. So that’s OK then, is it?” Jake said, gesticulating wildly.
    “No of course not,” Linda replied. “I---It’s not OK. I shouldn’t have done it.”
    “That’s it?” her husband yelled. “Why? Why Linda? Why did you do it?”

Linda felt her body change. An enormous wave of anger welled-up from somewhere inside her. The adrenalin rush was instant and unmistakable. She was literally shaking.
    But was it anger? Or was it excitement? A part of her mind was back with Carl in the garden, remembering how he rubbed his gigantic cockhead against her soaking wet cunt lips. Feeling herself slip into orgasm as he talked dirty to her.
    “You ready for a real man?” Carl grunted from behind her. “Answer me! Answer me you cock teasing little bitch. Are you ready for a real man?”
    How could any woman be ready for Jake’s gigantic cock? The idea that his ten inch, wrist-thick flesh pole would even fit inside a woman was ridiculous.
    Even more ridiculous: the word that came out of Linda’s mouth as he prepared to enter her.
    “Yes,” she said, struggling not to spasm uncontrollably as orgasmic pleasure racked her toned body.
    Carl laughed. “Oh yeah? We’ll see about that.”
    And then Carl changed Linda’s life. Unlike her patient, loving husband, Carl thrust more than half of his giant cock into her, in a single motion. Linda screamed as Carl's flesh entered her body.
    Linda’s last orgasm hadn’t even finished. It had been devastatingly powerful. But this one, this one was like nothing she’d ever known. Every muscle, cell, nerve and fiber of her body was filled with a combination of pleasure and pain.
    What’s more, she had absolutely no control over it. But he did.
    Carl was in charge of her now, body and soul. If he wanted to fuck her hard and fast, he would. If he wanted fuck her slow and deep, he would. If he wanted to bury every last inch of his cock in her, he would.
    She was a slave to his massive manhood.
    He kept fucking, a little deeper with every thrust, and she kept coming. Again and again and again. The sounds out of her throat seemed to come from far away: a strange mixture of moans and screams. And words. Words she’d never said before.
    “Oh God. Oh fuck. It’s so. Fucking, Huge.”
    “You like that?” Carl asked, maintaining his rhythm, gradually working his pole into his conquest.
    “You’re. Filling me. Up.”
    “Oh I’ll fill you up alright. I fill your pussy with hot cum. You want that? You want that bitch? Tell me you want me to fuck you with my huge hard cock until I fill you with cum. Tell me.”
    “Yes,” she gasped.
    “Yes what?” Carl said, as he sank the last inch of his cock into Linda’s pussy.
    “Yes, I want you to fill me with cum,” Linda said, after a long, low moan.
    “You want to know why I did it?” Linda yelled at her husband. “You really want to know why I let Carl fuck me?”
    Linda and Jake stared into each other’s eyes, nostrils flaring.
    “Yeah,” Jake said. “I do.”
    Linda paused. “Because he’s hung like a horse.”
    The silence hung heavy for a long moment.
    “You fucking bitch!” Jake spat.
    “He’s twice the man you are. Literally. And you know what? I begged him to fuck me. I was tired of getting fucked by your tiny little dick. I want to get fucked by a real man.”
    “I bet you liked that, you fucking whore.”
    “Liked it? Liked it? I loved it. I couldn’t get enough. In fact, I’m going to call Carl tonight and let him fuck me again. I'm going to run my hands all over his hard body until his ten inch cock gets rock hard and then I'm going to let him fuck my mouth until I gag. And then I'm going to spread my legs wide open and let him fuck me.”
    "How could you do this to me?" Jake said.
    Once again, Linda couldn't believe what she was saying. At the same time, the words thrilled her. She saw something in Jake’s eyes. It wasn’t jealousy, exactly. It was more like . . . excitement.
    "You want to see what he saw?" Linda unbuttoned her blouse. "Look at my tits Jake. He did. He couldn't stop looking at them. That's why he wanted to fuck me. So he could grab my tits while he was fucking me from behind. While he was shoving that huge cock in my tight little pussy. Making me scream like you never, ever could."
    Her husband was panting. Linda was ecstatic. If Jake was turned-on by the idea of another man fucking her, well, then, she was free to explore her new obsession. Which she very much wanted to do.
    "I can't fucking wait to feel him inside me again. I need that monster cock. You hear me? I need it."
    “Go on,” Jake said. “I dare you to fuck him again!”
    “Me fuck him? Oh no Jake. It's not like us. He fucked me."
    "You do that and I'll---"
    "What are you going to do Jake? Huh? Watch?”
    There it was, out in the open. Little did Linda realize that she’d opened the door to a whole new chapter in her life. A chapter fraught with danger and . . . pleasure.

2. semibig31

semibig31 New Member

Outstanding read! I started pumping my pecker reading it.

3. brianj009

brianj009 New Member

Albums:
    very very hot...wish she pulled down his pants right there and said look HALF his size this is what i have to deal with! love to hear more man and this is a 4.5 guy here lol

cheers

4. StevenRhysCann

Great start, you should definately continue this story.

Draft saved Draft deleted