threesome big or small guy first

mark999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies if you were to have a threesome with guys who have completely different sized cock would prefer the smaller or larger first

braddlee

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, as a guy, if I'm gonna be taking on 2 different sized guys up my ass in a threesome, I prefer the smaller of the two first to open my hole up for the larger cock, and then after that, if they want to come back for seconds, it doesn't matter - I can easily handle either.

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Depends on just how big the big guy is. If he's big but not outrageously so I'd want him first - I like that feeling of a big guy entering (all under the assumption I'm wet and ready for him of course). If he's beyond what I have taken before and likely to be borderline to what I can take I'd want the smaller guy first.

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It all depends upon the cirumstances, but usually I would want the big guy first while, because like the above post I like that feeling, however I would want to be sucking on the smaller guy as Mr. Hung enters me.

RPM

Experimental Member
Media
Boston, Kuala Lumpur, Stratford-Upon-Avon
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I did a 3some twice where it was 1 girl, her bf and me.

Her bf was well rather small, less than 5" long and not thick at all.

First time :

I entered her rough and pumped her very hard as well. Then he entered.

Second Time :

She asked him to enter first passionate type sex. Then I entered aggressively.

She later told me on MSN that she wanted him in her first as after the first time she barely even felt him putting it into her.

MyDingaling

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, I had a 3-way with me a buddy and my girlfriend. He was a bit thicker maybe by .75" or so and he was curved upward, and I am straight and about an 1" longer than him. He started and my girl loved it, then we switched around and I will say that he had definetly opened it up more than me but my additional length was a different sensation for her. She loved both.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We have threesomes often....every 4 weeks or so. I actually dont think it matters a great deal unless the other guy is VERY small....but then again, I would not be up in a room with him if he was

.....Usually our threesomes involve one fucking and one getting head..as that is what I like and how I like to finish. I dont do DP as anal sex is not a favorite of mine ( unless super horny or drunk :)

Hubby is happy to play and watch, or play and get head, or play and fuck, so we just go with what the new guys wants from the experience.

I dont think it is about stretching out the vagina to accomodate a large cock , as it is a muscle and contracts straight away...it is more about being relaxed and horny and highly aroused....in that state ..who cares who goies first, it all feels good :)

x

Honey

5incher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well if i get a chance i hope she lets me go in before the hung guy so i can feel that sweet puss before he hits it...:tongue:

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
We have threesomes often....every 4 weeks or so. I actually dont think it matters a great deal unless the other guy is VERY small....but then again, I would not be up in a room with him if he was

.....Usually our threesomes involve one fucking and one getting head..as that is what I like and how I like to finish. I dont do DP as anal sex is not a favorite of mine ( unless super horny or drunk :)

Hubby is happy to play and watch, or play and get head, or play and fuck, so we just go with what the new guys wants from the experience.

I dont think it is about stretching out the vagina to accomodate a large cock , as it is a muscle and contracts straight away...it is more about being relaxed and horny and highly aroused....in that state ..who cares who goies first, it all feels good :)

x

Honey

I definetely need to visit Australia. Reading this was fuckin hot :biggrin1:

lostmymind

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife and I used to have lots of threesomes with a friend who was just shy of 8" (I'm 6.5"). She always liked to start with me in her pussy and oral on him, then we'd switch. Once she had cum several times she'd like both of us in her pussy at the same time.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would say small guy first, then large guy. For one, if I had sex with the larger guy first, the smaller guy would feel worse for BOTH of us, me and him. Neither of us would be able to feel a thing. If the smaller guy went first, I still might not feel much (depending on how small he is), but I would feel more than if he had been second!

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would say small guy first, then large guy. For one, if I had sex with the larger guy first, the smaller guy would feel worse for BOTH of us, me and him. Neither of us would be able to feel a thing. If the smaller guy went first, I still might not feel much (depending on how small he is), but I would feel more than if he had been second!

It's good to plan ahead, lil'bit.