threesome big or small guy first

Sly_31

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and I never performed a threesome but i hope if we try some day with a well hung men she take me before him because my wife use the Bam huge realistic dildo and when I fucked her after she don't feel my cock.

You can check the difference with this 2 pictures.

Attachments

vancouvergirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ladies if you were to have a threesome with guys who have completely different sized cock would prefer the smaller or larger first

For the sake of the smaller guy, i would say smaller first because the big guy may end up stretching me too much, so that the pleasure of the smaller guy may be compromised.

Plus, it may be in my best interest as well, now that i think about it. After the big guy, i may not be able to feel the small guy as much.

After that, i'd say big guy in the pussy while the smaller guy is in the ass. I have yet to try this sandwich, but it is high on my "to do" list.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wouldnt it suck for mr small going second? lol

Regardless, it would suck being 2nd in any orifice.

The other night a couple of guests who are in town and I went to a tittie bar. One of my friends likes to give the strippers/dancers a little something to remember himself by and probes their vagina's with his fingers. So he comes out after having gone back with several of the girls over the course of say an hour and a half at this place. I had already ordered a plate of food which included fries and eaten most of the meal by the time he shows up. Anyway, he comes out and sits back down at the table and after using the hand sanitizer he brought for such an occasion, reaches over into the plate of french fries. Needless to say I stopped eating. :mad::confused: I will say he had been with the top 5 stunners in that club to that point, but nothing I'd want to eat fries after.

jaysurf

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I actually have had quite a few 3 some... MMF that is... As the smaller guy, I went in first then let my buddy go for it... then we decided to DP the girl and she naturally took me in her ass first.. to " prepare" her...
One thing I must say is that I fucked her right after he did and it really turned me to to feel her all streched out.. I think that in any case, it is a win win situation :)

Nilia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If it is satisfaction they want,then I`d satisfy the smaller one first then the next size up.

Nilia xx

Size don`t matter but it sure helps.

spictacular1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my Army days, a buddy of mine knocked on my barracks room door to ask if I'd double team his girlfriend with him. They had both been drinking and I believe came up with the idea on the spot. When we finally got down to business I noticed that he was small, I mean there was at least a three or four inch difference in length and about a 1 to 1 1/2" girth difference as well. Once his girl mentioned my size, he couldn't keep it up. I felt really bad for him. Knowing that I ruined the evening I made my apologies and left. He never talked about it and later said he was so drunk he couldn't remember a thing about that night, but his girlfriend was super nice to me afterward. This has kept me from entertaining the idea of doing mfm threesome again.

sizequeenlover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey there,
i have to tell quite a funny story that happend to me last summer:
i did not know that my gf was so into threesomes but during our last summer holiday, she met a handsome guy in the local disco and later we went to the beach..she was quite drunk, unzipped us and was holding our cocks next to each other...i cannot say exactly what happend...but the sizecomparison was extrem...
here ist a short link to a movie..just to imagine the size of the other guy:
http://www.beavermovs.com/galleries/bang/b3/files/1.mpg
jo

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey there,
i have to tell quite a funny story that happend to me last summer:
i did not know that my gf was so into threesomes but during our last summer holiday, she met a handsome guy in the local disco and later we went to the beach..she was quite drunk, unzipped us and was holding our cocks next to each other...i cannot say exactly what happend...but the sizecomparison was extrem...
here ist a short link to a movie..just to imagine the size of the other guy:
http://www.beavermovs.com/galleries/bang/b3/files/1.mpg
jo

You've made the same post with the same (bad) link in 2 different threads as your first two posts. Are you a spammer? Albeit a not very good one :rolleyes: