Threesome Dilemma

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Knight, Aug 15, 2005.

1. Knight

Knight New Member

Hi. So recently a hot girl I know, have messed around with etc told me she had a threesome. I was pretty shocked obviously but kinda turned on. So she, this other girl and this lad all got it on, 'played with each other' she said (no sex).

I said how come she never asked me lol and she says I never asked....so anyway she's said she finds me incredibly attractive, I turn her on and that she'd have a threesome with me no problem.

The issues I have are:

I have this strange notion in my head that anyone who has a threesome (the male of the group) always has a huge cock. So I asked her, very subtly if this guy was bigger than me (I said 'so my willy's too small to have a threesome'?). She said she was too drunk to remember but she doesnt think so...could be a lie but hopefully she was telling the truth. I'd like some confirmation/denial of this theory I have though about whether or not threesomes are for the big guys.

She wants me to find another girl away from where she lives, for some reason. I'm wondering how to go about that lol. Thanks, I think that's it. Any help is GREATLY appreciated.

2. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

No true at all Knight....Take it from a guy who is smaller than you....I have been involved with FMF 3somes before....They are fun and hot....Remember - you have something the girls don't have so a lot of focus will be on you....Stop getting caught up on your penis size and just enjoy it....From your pics - don't think you will ever get any complaints about your equipment....Not that I have penis envy or anything but a lot of guys would be extremely happy with what you have in your pants so stop thinking you might not measure up....Finding another girl might be a problem for you if you do not know any curious or bi-sexual women....Luckily with the group of folks I hang out with - it is not a problem....It seems like a trend lately where I live....Good luck though (God I miss being your age)....

3. Knight

Knight New Member

Thanks man :D

I'll just see how it goes and enjoy it hehe

4. sociallurk

sociallurk New Member

I would say, statistically speaking (completely informal methodology ;) ), that there probably is a greater chance of a male with a large member getting into 3 some situations than not so hung guys. The reason I say this is because guys with larger members would probably carry themselves a little more confidently than someone who isn't so lucky in the pants and, in my experience, confidence is what is needed to get two chicks to fuck around with you at the same time.

It also really depends on the scene you're talking about. If it's just a couple of girls who are friends with a male aquaintance, then yeah, normal probability applies, but if you're talking about chicks who frequent nightlife, especially the afterhours kind, then they're most probably looking for a guy that's packing the magic stick. Again, this is all informal speculation, but i'm going on what I've observed. I'm also a long time party vet (I've stayed up waay too late waaaay too many times) and most of my friends who are massive in the pants find themselves in the chick swapping scenario more often than my more modestly endowed friends.

Then again, there's no hard and fast rule, so nail em anyways. ;)

5. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

Threesomes can be a lot of fun, but do yourself a favor, Knight -- avoid sex partners who "are too drunk to remember" the next day. Anyone who gets a hold of your fine self should remember it for the rest of their days.

6. ashlar

Gold Member

Albums:
    I totally agree. As for how you decide to go about doing whatever, finding a third person, or doing it at all, thats your decision. I think the hardest part about it is making sure that everyones individual terms are met. Each person involved is going to want/expect something different from the experience and it's important that everyone be aware of what the other people want, and ready willing and able to provide for eachother.

7. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

See I frequent the night life and love the afterhours scene....And I am average about 6.75 and I haven't felt that I have to be packing to hook up with 2 chicks at once....The times it has happened to me I was just being myself and I come off as the good guy - and it was on....I do believe it is the places you frequent and the night life and afterhours is the easy I have found....

8. madame_zora

Gold Member

Wow, I am continually amazed that guys think the size of their penis would determine their right to have sex! Even amoung the larger endowed, there is still so much insecurity, I don't get it.

Knight, I know you are young, but damn dude! You know you are well above average and easily into the very hung category, why would you need to think you've got the biggest dick anyone has ever seen? It's not reality, man. There will always be someone bigger out there, that's just the way it works. I think the sooner you get used to who you are and where you fall in the spectrum, the better chance you have for a happy life.

I like you a lot, You're a good hearted guy, but I really hate the mental abuse you put on yourself when most guys would kill to have you have. Your partners will never be disappointed, you will never have to face being seen as "less than", you will never know what the majority of men fear could happen in the bedroom, so just enjoy the fact that you are blessed in this area and stop worrying about "if she's ever seen a bigger one" because whether or not she has, "she" will never complain about yours! Lucky guy.

9. Knight

Knight New Member

Thanks everyone! Especially Ms Z ;)

BTW, she won't be getting TOO drunk because I won't allow it lol, I don't drink much myself or at least I don't get so drunk I can't remember (I used to lol). Hopefully it'll be fun :D

When I go to uni I'll sort it out, find a girl etc hehe. Thanks again.

10. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

Yeah dude - totally agree with madame_zora here and that is what I was trying to say....You have nothing to worry about or be insecure about....You probably will never have any complaints about your size so eliminate that thought from your head and find a new problem (LOL)....Good luck on your adventures and remember you have many years of fun ahead of you so you don't have to rush to do anything....

11. marteaux

marteaux New Member

knight ... do what feels right, but words of warnings, based on my own experiences. three is a contenious number. i've had a number of MFF experiences, while sexually 'mind-blowing', the inevitable post-coital relationship blow-back tends to negate an temporary bliss. all three experiences where initiated by my then gf or wife ... what seems like a good idea in the abstract ... for example -- one gf was a bit a voyeur and wanted to watch me f**k another women; may bring out unexpected emotions. once the genie is out of the bottle, watch out. the aforementioned gf later decided to simply put large mirrors in her bedroom. thus allowing her to watch me f**k her ;) girls can be just a nervous and insecure about their sexual performance as men. do you really want to answer questions about who gave better head? who has the tighter pussy? etc ...

12. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

One thing you can be assured of in a MFF ménage à trois, Paul: you'll have the biggest cock of the three!

13. KidBrown

KidBrown New Member

I may have had the most embarassing type of experience with two girls ever last week. It's funny, some new clothes, a haircut, a shave, and just being (or trying to be) more confident will work wonders with pretty much anyone. I would say I'm just an average looking guy, but seriously, since my new found "awakening" with confidence, I'm finding myself in some pretty cool situations, haha. Sorry Knight and others, it's a long experience, but you'll feel better about yourself after it I would bet.

Anyway, I'm shooting pool with my buddy at this hole in the wall bar up the street, and I go up to these two girls and ask them if they want to play doubles. I noticed that one of the girls had her arm around the other and was whispering something in her ear, so that kind of threw me off at first, but I was like "whatever". Turns out that they were dating for six years actually, the one girl was on the bigger side (maybe like 180 pounds) but still cute, and the other girl was a knockout. We play two or three games of pool and throw down several pitchers of beer when I noticed that the two girls are looking at me and sort of giggling. I walked over to them and said "yeah yeah, you kicked our asses last game", and the bigger girl was like "no, it's not that". I kind of looked at them with my head cocked to the side and said "umm, then what's so funny"? The really hot girl blurts out "my girlfriend wants to jump your bones", starts laughing, and walks to the bathroom. Needless to say, the bigger girl starts blushing and says "I never said that, all I said was that you were really cute". I could tell that she was really embarassed, so I just put my arm around her and was like "let's go over to the jukebox and pick out some songs, I hate Southern Rock".

Well when we go over to pick out some songs, I'm standing behind her, and she reaches her arm back behind her back and starts rubbing on my crotch real softly. I brushed her hair aside and whispered in her ear "I'm sure you have music at your place, why don't we just go there instead". Anyway, the three of us leave the bar, which kind of sucked for my buddy because I sort of stranded him there, but whatever. Now at this point, I'm just figuring that I'm going to go over there and fool around with the bigger girl, but when we get back to their place, her girlfriend gets undressed too and lays in bed with both of us. This is where it gets really bad, haha.

As I'm kissing the bigger girl on her inner thighs and working my way to the holiest of holies, she grabs the back of my head, pulls my hair, and yells in a scary voice "lick my fucking pussy now" !! At this point I'm kind of nervous, because my male ego is telling me that a girl shouldn't be ordering me around, but whatever, I submit to her request, haha. I'm already fully aroused when I finish up, partly because I was really relieved/happy that she got off, and partly because I was super turned on watching her girlfriend licking her breasts as I was going down on her. Anyway, I noticed that every time I tried to touch her girlfriend, she would slap my hand away, so I figured that she wasn't into guys at all. But when I put I condom on and am about to have sex with the bigger girl, her girlfriend says "Hey, I don't think it's a good idea anymore for you to fuck my girlfriend in front of me, I just don't feel right about it".

Basically, I was at a loss of words and just sort of sat there for a few seconds. I say "umm, well then why don't you and her do what you normally do, and I'll watch, that way you won't feel like you're not involved". She gets up, puts on her clothes, and starts repeating "this is so wrong, this was a bad idea" and walks out of the room. Her girlfriend follows her out of the room, comes back in a minute, and starts to pleasure me orally. I dunno what it was man, but I couldn't get off to save my life. After about fifteen minutes, I just tell her that I'm really sorry, and take a cab back to my place. It was the single coolest/worst sexual experience of my life other than losing my virginity, hahaha.

So yeah man, don't feel bad about having reservations about the whole threesome thing, if both girls aren't really into it than it can lead to a really oddball experience. However, in your case, if both of the women involved really want to try it, you'll be set. Plus, even though I'm a straight guy, I can appreciate if someone is good looking or not, and you're a handsome dude. What girl could resist if you really put your mind to it, haha !!

14. Knight

Knight New Member

I'm leaving the threesome idea til I go to uni aka Studentsville (Sheffield is mainly students :p). However:

Last night, my sister was havin a bbq/party to celebrate finishin her exams. Lots of guys from her schoo where there, brothers of guys I know, used to go to school with etc. Anyways I go home at 12am to check on them, make sure I still have a home to go to :p

Anyways I get in, open the door, push it open, the door moving everyone out of the doorway. I just say 'can you just move mate' and move my bike upstairs (I keep it in my room to keep it from being stolen). Some scrote is behind the door sayin 'you hit me on the head with the door' so I just ignore him cos I'm really tired and couldnt be arsed. I get to the top of the stairs, unlock my door. Then two girls come up, one of my sister's mates who I know has fancied me for ages, and I've fancied her, but never done anything about it.

The other girl I'd met earlier in the day, she was the first girl to come round, and we just had a laugh. They started touchin me all over and askin if they could see my room...but I was so tired I didn't have the energy, my arms and legs were hurtin and my cock was a bit shrunk from the cold ride home. It's a nice thought though, they were really hot girls.

BTW, I reckon they did that cos well I was lookin okay last night, had showered, shaved and had gel on my hair lol. But also because I was being confident, not standin for any shit from the little kiddies. That was cool :)

15. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hey Knight -

The Menage..
    First off; of course she wants you to find an out of town girl. Someone who does not know her or anyone she knows, secondly the burden of pleasure (providing a woman who will float your boat the most) is up to you so if it's bad, then it's all you.
    Of course the bigger the better. You're big/bigger the bigger the guest star you are. Kind of like Heather Locklear on Melrose Place.
    That aside, do all the right things, and they won't remember how big it was.
    I went through a period where (after a lot of dating) all of a sudden I kept getting invited to threesomes - the kind with a girl and another guy - always the idea of the other guy. The women already knew what was what.
    Anyway, I declined but the offers are still coming in.
    Anyway - no worries about the large (or not so large) of it. If you want to try it out then go for it and enjoy it! - and report back!
    - G.W.

16. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

Knight....You can't be getting tired when opportunity knocks....You should have took one for the team and shagged them both....Hopefully you will get that chance again (LOL)....See guys like you have stuff dropped in their laps and not take advantage of it....You lucky bastard (LOL)....

17. floydtherooster

My first time for doing anything besides kissing was with two experienced women. I didn;t end up going all the way, but they wanted to. I think partly because they wanted to devirginize me. ANyway, I had only known them for 2 hours, and so I did some thing, didn't go all the way though.

Was definitely quite an experience, especially for the first time lol

Draft saved Draft deleted