Threesome for My Wife - NJ

Watcher900

Just Browsing
Media
I'm looking to give my wife the gift of larger than average size. She's 46 (looks younger), 5'9", 140, 36C, blonde, blue eyes, and very attractive. This is something that's totally uncharacteristic for us, but something we've talked about and are interested in pursuing.

As for qualifications, please be under 40 (or look it), VERY fit and much more than average in looks, personality and hygiene. Recognize that you'd be helping to fulfill a fantasy, that you'd be an enhancement to a great relationship for the limited time of your involvement, and that your role would be to help in the complete satisfaction of a very attractive woman that's deeply cared for by her husband.

Pictures will be available to those that qualify. You must be comfortable meeting the husband (100% straight) first. Pictures will be shown at that time.

For those that may consider bashing, please realize that it's our/her fantasy and certain criteria must be met. If you don't meet the criteria, please don't respond.

If most people would consider you a well-endowed troll, please don't bother. She's very discriminating.

You may contact us through this thread or through IsItYouForUs@aol.com

Watcher900

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks, Purple, for the comment.

In response to Hungandlovingit, no, you weren't reading it correctly. No where did I write that I, "want this very specific guy to send you (me) pictures." That's the reason I wrote about a meeting. If this isn't something that you'd be interested in, fair enough. To me, though, a negative post is a waste of time. To each his/her own, I guess.

As was mentioned before, the request is specific and it's obviously not for everyone. If it's not for you, please go onto the next post. I don't think that's too much to ask.

Media
Thanks, Purple, for the comment.

In response to Hungandlovingit, no, you weren't reading it correctly. No where did I write that I, "want this very specific guy to send you (me) pictures." That's the reason I wrote about a meeting. If this isn't something that you'd be interested in, fair enough. To me, though, a negative post is a waste of time. To each his/her own, I guess.

As was mentioned before, the request is specific and it's obviously not for everyone. If it's not for you, please go onto the next post. I don't think that's too much to ask.

Well, I certainly hope I'm wrong but your behavior fits the exact pattern of behavior for a gay/bi guy looking to meet some unsuspecting single. I know because I've seen this dozen of times on other websites before. If you are genuine I suggest you reevaluate your approach because I don't think you'll get very far doing what you're doing.