• More... please elaborate!

Votes: 14 10.2%

• Total voters

MrToolhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The largest group I have been in was with 8 other guys by a pool. It was in the middle of the night at a motel in Michigan. Lots of kissing, sucking and jacking. No one got fucked. It was an experience that I will never forget.

wild_boy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Probably he means that if you continue the bareback, you are at high risk for HIV infection.
I'm well aware of that, I didn't have bareback with many people.. just those I knew for some time and sometimes I admit that I let my desire win but here I am, so guess I was lucky. These days I'm more careful.

mrmiyagi

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of couse we did several threesome (MWW).
But it quite hard to find 2 nice Asian women for this.

Once I had sex with a lesbian couple. One of them seemed to be bi- sexual the other one (a picture) stricktly lesbian.

I was only allowed to touch the bi- girl. The pretty one was doing her girlfriend als with a strapped dildo.

The best I had was together with 2 Brazilian girlfriends. I was allowed to do anything I wanted. Slapping my thing in their face. One sucking me balls while I was giving the other girl anal sex. :biggrin1:

D_Harvey Schmeckel

Sexy Member
Media
Threesomes have happened several times per year for a good while. Foursomes, much rarer perhaps four total. What makes me feel lucky compared to most guys is that I fell in with a party crowd in the late 90s and went to orgies with dozens of guys. Average attendance was 35-40, big ones outdoors sometimes 75+, all kinds of guys and activities. Always played safe! Kept this up for about three years before tiring of it.

Reese

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My wife & I had a fivesome on our wedding night. Was just a bunch of friends having sex in various configurations and quite the nice way to celebrate our big day!

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm Not a virgin so, no for the 1st choice

I'd Get lost in a foursom

I'd get jealous in a threesome

So, I'm just going to stick with my twosomes.
How about a MFM threesome where all the attention is on you?

For the record, you are stunning. You are defnitely in my top five of women who have posted pics here.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have done threesomes and moresomes. Things just kinda happen if you let them.

I think the most people I had a sexual encounter with at one time was 6 or 7. MFM*, MMFM*, MMFMM*, MMM, MMMM, MMMMM, MMMMMM, MMMMMMM.

It's like counting in Roman numerals.

*back when I thought I was straight (there was no male-male contact then).

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
My first experience with a female was a 5sum.....i got off with a female and went back to hers,little did i know her gf was there as well and it was a set up......the housemates came into the lounge,we all chatted,flirted for a while and the original female and myself went upstairs...the other 3 joined us.....i went home about 7 hours later with very shakey legs and scratchmarks on my tits and arse.

I didnt really enjoy 3sums

biglostone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my ex-wife had a girlfriend and we would regularly have 3somes with her. since they were both bi we had a friend of mine join sometimes for a 4th. it was always good times.