threesome suggestions

deepblue22

Just Browsing
Media
i have never had a threesome, but would like to try one with my girlfriend. she's curious, and it would be a thrilling experience. i would like to watch, snap photos and participate. also, the turn on would be having someone very large, or at least as large as me.

how do i get this started? any advice?

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you might be better off getting answers on this one from a swinger's site.

I have heard though that most couples pick girls up at strip clubs. I'm not sure how true that is though.

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oops, my bad. If I read the "very large or as large as me part" a little closer the first time, then I would have realized that. Did you post anything in the Your Local LPSG here?

deepblue22

Just Browsing
Media
Yes... to no avail. (See the Canada section). Right now we're in a remote area.

The reason why I ask in LPSG is that I suspect guys have had experiences with being 'recruited'.

Mestisamo

Experimental Member
Media
I wanted to say something smart about a woman with a penis as big as your's, but notice how nice I am being? :dunce:

Aside from the ever popular advice of no hand puppets and no pointing, I think that maybe a good way to find a Str8 guy with a biggun to do a threesome would be either local swingers ads (but play safe and smart!)
I would also like to suggest the local Gym, so you can get a good look at prospective participants in a casual way. Nothing would turn me off more if the first words out of their mouth were "so, ya gotta big dick?" (not that you would say it like that.) Plus, being at the gym let's you chat, screen, get aquainted and possibly introduce your girl by having her pick you up...preferably in something that shows off her best features. :evilgrin:

Later, you can ask him things like - "My girl...she's something, huh?" You find out if he digs her, he finds out that you don't mind him checking her out, and you already saw him naked, so it's no big deal. :toast:

If you are truely that far away from everyone, it might be difficult. Find a larger nearby town and see if they have swingers groups...hope that helps some.

deepblue22

Just Browsing
Media
Sounds like good advice. Though it might take a while of lurking at a gym. It's not too remote up here, just not NYC.

Why a threesome? Probably because it's a turn on. The jealousy would hit and then I think it would be a fun experiment. Photos would be hot. We're such a close and squeaky clean couple that's it something very dirty and exciting. We've recently tried Tantra, bondage, sex in public, and now my girlfriend will be a nude model.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by deepblue22@Nov 1 2005, 09:46 AM
Sounds like good advice. Though it might take a while of lurking at a gym. It's not too remote up here, just not NYC.

Why a threesome? Probably because it's a turn on. The jealousy would hit and then I think it would be a fun experiment. Photos would be hot. We're such a close and squeaky clean couple that's it something very dirty and exciting. We've recently tried Tantra, bondage, sex in public, and now my girlfriend will be a nude model.
[post=357313]Quoted post[/post]​

...that still doesn't make having a threesome appetizing to me. Maybe I'm.....different.

In addition, unless you’re referring to personal hygiene, you should discontinue saying you're a "squeaky clean couple". :eyes:

FrankPipeliner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
you live in a remote area, you say. that will make a hook up more challenging.

you will have to advertize. most of my experiences were via ads in alternative newspapers and a few have been internet based but then maybe i'm dating myself. you can also try pickup clubs (hetero, in your case). mix with the crowd and talk to people. let your wishes be known. be prepared to return to the same spot several nights in a row. if you have particular requirements for a sizable man then consider checking him out before closing the deal.

if living in a remote area makes the ads or pickup clubs problematic think about a) placing the ads in a city rag...and arrange the hook up for a hotel in the city. b)visit a city and hit the clubs and do your homework first.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Try these sites:

Craigslist

Swinger's Directory (there are a ton of swinger sites)

Adult Friend Finder

Swinger's clubs (again--there are tons of these) Try googling for them.

Make SURE this is a path you want to go down---I have seen it become disasterous when insecurities and attachments develop.

marteaux

Just Browsing
Media
having been involved in threesomes as -- 'the big dick' -- my advice is -- don't go there. if you value your relationship, delay until the urge passes to involve 'a third' in your sex life. no good will come of it.

indianaman_04

Experimental Member
Media
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(marteaux &#064; Nov 2 2005, 11&#58;45 PM) [post=357792]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
having been involved in threesomes as -- &#39;the big dick&#39; -- my advice is -- don&#39;t go there. if you value your relationship, delay until the urge passes to involve &#39;a third&#39; in your sex life. no good will come of it.
[/b][/quote]
Not true for me&#33;&#33; One of the best experiences I ever was when my partner and I involved a third. I wish it wasn&#39;t so hard to organize it, would do it all the time. We both had an excellent time, my partner enjoyed watching more than particpating and I enjoyed watching and particpating.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a very complicated subject. Relationships between just two people are very complicated with lots of emotions, feelings, desires, hurts, truimphs and imperfections. Adding a third personality just exponentially increases these feelings. That said, in the past I have been invited to participate in a 3sum that was planned and a few times where it sort of just happened. I have no doubt my "welcome" had a lot to do with the size of my endowement and my over abundant libido. Most of the time it worked out ok. There was the expected feelings of surprise, shock, excitement and sexual pleasure from the folks I was with. But in at least two of the situations, after having had a few 3sums with me, the woman desired in subsequent 3sums to have have some "time alone" with me and that pretty much went over like a lead balloon with the male partner. By the way, in both those situations the husband was large (8-9"plus) but not huge. In one of those situations it got to where she only wanted to have me touch her while he could watch and that was also exciting for him but it also frustrated him. That was understandable and made me uncomfortable as well because of his predicament. In both those two relationships, I decided to end the 3sums but try and still remain friends. Both women took that negatively out of disappointment, and the men took it negatively out of jealousy or hurt. Both marriages fell apart within a year of my ending it with them. Sadly. I am not sure how secure the marriages were before we got together, but I know I did not really "help" and possibly speeded up the demise of the marriages. One woman contacted me immediately upon her divorce being final and was very persistant about pursueing me and the other lady contacted me about the time her divorce was filed&#33; I declined to have sex with either lady afterward though I did try and remain friends and such. Hard to do that without leading them on or being unkind. The 3sums I have had that did seem to work out without jealosy or hurt feelings, and so far as I know, no threat of divorce, was when the other male was very huge themselves (12" plus and more). Not as large as myself but certainly huge and "special". Perhaps the females in such relationships are used to the male egos, or not so captivated because they have someone enormous at home. Perhaps it is a crude comparison, but their relationships may have been stronger because they recognized they had something special at home and I was just the biggest, very novel and exciting dessert. One they never thought they would "find", but not willing to risk the great one they have at home in the pursuit of. That thought might be appropriate for some of the women and men, but for a few, I think they were just thrilled to find someone even bigger than their husband/boyfriend and wanted to see how he would react to watching them with me. Life is complicated...sex even more so. And it is hard to keep up with what is going on in many peoples minds.
So I would recommend that you very carefully consider all the things involved and not just let your libido go in to autopilot and say "yes". You might end up regretting it greatly or it could turn out to be a wonderful experience for everyone.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Having been involved in quite a few "threesomes"...both one time events and longer term multiple partner situations, take it from me, they can be made to work. They require honest, open direct communication of all three (or more) of the participants. The guidelines, boundaries and expectations must be well managed...IN ADVANCE. However, if desired as a strictly voyeuristic, I wanna&#39; take pictures type of situation; it will most probably be a disaster. These scenes must come from the core of sexuality and eroticism...not prurient interests and fantasy.

volcanoboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would agree with the above posters. Be careful about 3-somes or any multiple-partner sex. Both of you have to be secure enough if the other two (or the other 3,4,5,...) seem to have more chemistry then you two. It can feel crappy to be one left out. And if you care about your BF/GF and he/she is the one being left out, you can feel uncomfortable at best. The chemistry may just be the newness of the other person and has no bearing on the ultimate feelings between you two, but both of you have to believe that.

Multiple-partner sex can be very hot and spark up a relationship, but there are minefields along the way. Tread carefully.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've had great times with two other sex partners -- and like Kink's experience, sometimes thet were planned and sometimes just happened. I always enjoyed myself more when they just happened. The only "problem" I ever encountered was in making sure all parties felt included. Leaving someone out is too easy when you have an odd number.

D

deleted62

I agree with KinkGuy. It can work as long as expectations and realizations are communicated in advance. I was the "third/big dick" with a couple that contacted me through Adult Friend Finder. We went out a couple of times to get to know each oterh before anything happened. It was a wonderful experience for all of us. Had I not gotten mobilized (this was winter 2002/2003), it would have gone on a lot longer than it did. Sadly, I haven't talked with them since. They were an awesome couple.

-Z

My two cents and I do not count as a threesome.