Threesome that backfired but was still hot.

Slave0666

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Wondering if anyone here has had a similar experience.

A long time ago I was hanging out with two of my friends, a guy and a girl, that had started dating not long before this. We were all in our late teens. We were watching TV and becoming intoxicated with certain substances, some legal but I won't go into detail. Anyhow, my female friend decided that it would be a good idea if we all got naked. I had never done anything like that before but I was a sort of wild and crazy guy, and really horny so I thought, ok let's do it. I had a huge crush on this girl and had almost hooked up with her on previous occasions but nothing ever seemed to happen. I was dying to see her naked because she had huge knockers. So now I am sitting there naked myself, completely confident in the size of my manhood. I am of average length but I have always prided myself on having an especially fat one, and I should point out that at the time I thought that my penis was on the large side compared to others. I didn't even think twice about the possibility of my guy friend having a bigger cock. He was scrawny and not even as tall as me. Well, I was wrong. His cock was enormous, like most of the guys on this site. I was blown away. His cock looked like it was totally out of place on his body. It was really thick, like it looked like it should belong on a fat guy. every part of this guy was skinny, except that. I watched this chick go down on him and that's when it hit me. I was totally intimidated by this guy's cock that was like double the size of mine. My straight to gay % went from 100/0 to 70/30 in a matter of seconds. My excitement at being able to see the girl naked had totally taken a back seat to seeing my buddies schlong swell as he stuffed his girlfriends mouth. And yes they both made comments about me being smaller.

I should have been upset but instead I was completely turned on like never before by this whole situation. I totally just jerked off and watched them go at it. It was awesome. After that night my guy friend would occasionally make comments and poke fun at me about being "lesser" than he, and he had to know that it got me aroused.

I did not make this story up and have nothing to gain by doing so. I just want to know if other guys out there have experienced such things from either my point of view or my friends. I told the story to my wife and she loved it, she knows that I am bi.

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you are into the whole Dom/sub thing or the Master/slave roles or being verbally humiliated this should have been something that you enjoyed. <g> I'm not sure if you are or not but your name is slave, so I'm guessing that you are?

Slave0666

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You should have spun the scrawny little bastard around, fucked him in the ass while punching him in the back of the head and asking "Who is laughing now bitch?"

I couldn't do that because his dick was bigger than mine. :eek: Lol.

I'm not sure if you are or not but your name is slave, so I'm guessing that you are?

And yes BeardedWoof I am very much into being a sub. I was not, however, prior to the experience that I brought up.