Threesome With A Backpacker At The Campground – Along With Daddy And My Massive, Pumped Cock!

billyboyaust

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If any of you have read my other stories you will know I am into kinks including Daddy/son, cock pumping, ball weights, exhibitionism etc. This is a true story from about 8 years ago when I was in my early 30’s. All locations and names are true.

I turn 40 this year and have been pumping my cock, coke can thick for years and just love having someone worship its immense girth. I am a masculine Aussie guy with a “footy build” as we call it. My uncut cock pumps up to about 8.4inches in length with a massive 7.7 inches of girth (Pics in profile). I also wear huge heavy metal ball weights 24/7 and love being naked.

Living in Sydney I love getting away for the weekend and found a great nudist beach about an hour north on the Central Coast called Birdie beach. Birdie beach is part of a national park and not only is there a dedicated nude beach, but there is also a campground adjacent to the carpark. About 6 months before this story took place, I met a guy on this very beach who was my next “Daddy”. His name is Brett, just your average late 50’s guy, greying hair, about 5’11 tall with a bit of a belly, however that is not the first thing I noticed as our eyes locked on each other’s cocks. He was staring at my huge, pumped cock and I could not take my eyes off his girth. It did not look pumped but was way thicker than average. As it turns out Brett told me that his cock use to be like a mushroom and had a huge, circumcised head and an average shaft and did not “look right”. After enhancement surgery he now sports a slightly above average length cock and a thick shaft to match the size of his giant knob. After the Beach that day I ended up at his house in a nearby suburb of Wyong and that night took the thickest dick I had ever taken. Dad as I called him used my hole as an edging session almost every weekend throughout summer on and off the nude beach. He loved seeing and feeling my pumped cock. I would return home to Sydney most Sundays with a well abused and stretched boy hole.

Summer holidays were now over but the weather was still great, the water was warm and the days not too hot. A few weeks earlier dad had asked if I would like to rent a Winnebago and camp at the grounds attached to Birdie beach for a “long weekend of just dad and his boy”. I Took Thursday and Friday off work and had arranged to meet Dad at the campgrounds around lunchtime on the Thursday. I didn’t miss an opportunity with the hour long drive up the freeway and used this time to pump my cock thick for dad. I remember arriving around 1 pm and saw dad in just his footy shorts and his fat cut cock outlining and almost falling out. Dad already had the Winnebago set up with the side awning extended, an esky full of booze and our camp chairs and a small table already set up. The campgrounds are set in a circle around a common BBQ/dining area and toilet/shower block. There were not many camp sites taken, only 2 other groups, one group had 3 tents and the other was a single tent all on the other side of the campground.

Dad changed into his sky-blue speedos grabbed a shade tent and some towels and I grabbed my pump and we headed off to the beach for the afternoon. The nude beach was almost deserted, so we set up the shade tent and stripped naked with me pumping my cock inside the tent and sucking dads’ cock and just passionately kissing and feeling each other for the next few hours, intermittently stopping to jump in the surf. At around 5pm we decided to head back to camp so I put on a pair of soccer shorts to try and conceal my monster pumped cock and dad put on his speedos that were stretched beyond belief perfectly outlining his fat cut cock. On the walk back to camp one guy was entering the beach and just could not stop staring at the outline of my cock hanging down the leg of my shorts as he passed by. Dad then turned and said to me he cannot wait to masturbate his boys’ huge cock while he fills me with cum. That made me hard and I walked back to camp with my cock stretching my shorts out further.

When we got back to camp, we saw an additional Caravan set up about 10 camp sites away and a “Wicked Camper Van” set up 3 sites next to our Winnebago. I sat down and cracked a beer and Dad walked off near the Wicked camper. Not long after dad yells over hey boy bring a couple of beers over here and meet Santino. I grabbed two more beers and walk over to see a shirtless early 20’s olive skinned guy in just a pair of running shorts, mouth wide open staring directly and my huge, pumped cock flopping around in my soccer shorts as I walked over. I handed a beer to Santino, and he finally released his gaze to shake my hand and thank me for the beer. After chatting we found out that Santino was from Spain, 23, has just finished university, and taking a year off to travel the world before starting work. This includes 3 months in Australia, he was slowly travelling north from Melbourne to Cairns. During our chat I repeatedly saw him glancing at not only my bulge but also the outline of Dads cock in his blue speedos. After a while Dad mentioned that we are off to cook dinner and we left Santino and headed to the communal Barbeque area.

Some of the other campers were using other BBQs and we chose a BBQ and table on the other side to them. As we finished cooking and sat down to eat, Santino arrived with some sausages and started cooking his dinner. I took the opportunity to turn in my seated position and face him to talk whilst eating my meal. As I was now facing Santino this gave him a clear view of the entire outline of my cock and balls stretching the leg of my shorts out, only taking his eyes off it to turn the sausages. Dad noticed his gaze and asked if he wanted to have a few drinks with us after dinner of which Santino said yes. We walked back to the Winnebago, and I decided it was a good time to use the showers and get myself ready and clean for the fucking that dad was going to give me. I chose a pair of thin grey gym shorts that I knew were too short to cover my cock when I sat down hoping Santino would see my cock hanging out my shorts.

After I finished my shower, I was inside the Winnebago making us both a Scotch and Dry when I heard Santino setting up a camp chair opposite both our chairs. It was getting a little dark, so I flicked on the outside light under the awning and walked out handed both scotches to Santino and Dad and went back to make a third for myself. When I returned and sat down next to dad, I felt my cock fall out and just acted as if I did not know. Santino’s eyes almost fell out his head and was trying to look at dad who was talking but kept glancing at my cock. I just love exposing my cock and the sheer fact he could not take his eyes off it caused me to start getting erect. By now Dad had realised I was sitting there with an exposed erection, and he was hard as steel in his speedos his bulbus knob and fat shaft almost bursting through the thin fabric. Dads talking faded off and it was silent the only thing we could hear was the noise of the other distant campers. I then said to Santino did you want to come inside and see our Winnebago and he just nodded.

I stood up with my erect pumped monster and swinging balls hanging out the leg of my shorts and he followed me into the Van dad closing the door behind us. I stood at the end of the bed and faced Santino, dad behind him pushing him down to his knees. His face right in front of my cock. I slip my shorts down and gave him a clear view of my pumped cock and weighted nuts. He mumbled in Spanish “polla masiva” I then asked what did you say, and he said that is a massive dick. He reached in and started Licking my cock and fondling my weighted nuts. Dad standing behind him now naked and stroking his own ridiculously thick 6.5-inch cock. Santino took turns alternating between my cock and daddy’s fat dick gaging quite regularly due to our girths but never stopping. We then stood Santino up and removed his shorts exposing a rock hard average sized 6-inch uncut cock.

I motioned for him to lay on the bed with his head near the base and I climbed on top in the 69 position and let my cock dangle into his mouth, his knob now fully exposed with his foreskin retracted I could see a glistening blob of precum and licked his knob clean. His precum tasted beautiful and his cock berried itself deep into my mouth. This position leaving my hole perfectly exposed for my daddy, who wasted no time in eating me out and finger fucking my hole getting me ready to take his fat fuck stick.

After 5 or so minutes I feel daddy lubing up more fingers stretching my hole further and further adding more lube he then reaches down pulls my cock out of Santino’s mouth and starts face fucking Santino with his fat daddy cock whilst ramming my ass with 4 fingers. I hear him saying get my cock wet so I can fuck my boy whilst you watch from under neath. Santino continually gagging and his cock leaking so much precum into my eager mouth.

Dad then removed his cock and Santino grabbed my cock masturbating me but watching dad from below, I felt dads’ fingers exit my hole and his fat cock head start to probe and slowly stretch my hole around his fat knob. I released Santino’s cock from my mouth as I felt the pain of his fat shaft almost tearing me apart. Moaning in part agony. I took a deep breath and the remaing last inch or 2 finally entered and I felt his balls against me. Dad slowly started to fuck me as Santino and I resumed sucking each other’s cocks, dad building his pace to the point the whole Winnebago was rocking on its suspension the sound of his body slapping against mine getting louder and faster.

I felt at any moment I was going to explode and was furiously sucking on Santino’s cock, and it just hit me, and I moaned with a mouth full of cock I’m Cumming and moments later my mouth was filled with Spanish cum, Dad still fucking me violently pulls out of my hole just as my orgasm was complete and starts masturbating right over Santino’s face. I turn around kneeling over his body my spent cock dangling on his chest and then see dad push his cock into Santino’s mouth as he starts orgasming. Santino starts convulsing and I look back to him jacking his cock and blowing a second load just a minute or so after his first.

I grabbed a towel to clean up all the spent cum, found our clothes and we all put shorts back on. Dad and Santino went outside to take a seat whilst I made another Scotch and Dry for us all. As I sit down Santino said "Fuck you guys have some thick dicks, will you be going to the nude beach tomorrow", we just laughed and said "Of course". Dad then said "But not before I unload my cum in my boys hole". Santino said “Can I watch!”