Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
it could be a hint, i don't know. odds are it was just how he felt during the conversation. at least you two are close enough that he could say that. maybe something will happen in the future? i know i wouldn't mind a threeway with a guy and a girl.

driftingvoid

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Ultimately, you should just talk to him about it. It doesn't sound like a hint, but I wouldn't venture to speculate, not being able to know the details of your relationship with your best friend.

He could have some curiosity, and it's entirely possible that he's trying to hint to you that he'd like to experiment a little. But it's also entirely possible that he is completely straight and just wants to fuck his girl with another guy. Threesomes can be emotionally trying, especially the first times, if you really care about your partner. If it's some random person, and you want to have a threesome... then sure, it's all fun; when it's a partner that you really care about, emotions come into play and there's generally a fear of losing said partner. Indeed, it can be very hard for some people to see their partner being kissed, touched, aroused, and fucked by another person -- even if they had fantasies about it. So, the fact that your best friend has chosen you does not necessarily constitute a hint toward a bisexual curiosity. He may just trust dI you. When my girlfriend and I talked about our first MFM threesome, I was very torn. I wanted to try it-- I did have fantasies about it --but I didn't know if I could bear the sight (or worse, haunting thought) of my beloved girlfriend getting pleasured by another man. We had already had a threesome with another girl, and that was okay-- not because I'm sexually selfish, but because I don't get as jealous around girls as I do guys (even though my girlfriend is bi-sexual); comparing myself to girls, in my mind, is like comparing apples and oranges, and I just don't get as jealous/insecure around girls. So when I came to consider who I'd be willing to have a MFM threesome with my girlfriend with, it came down to either a completely random person or my best friend.

Perhaps your friend just trusts that you won't try to continue fucking his girl behind his back after the threesome. Maybe he wants to know the person he's going to let fuck his girl, ya know?

BIGDP

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nice, cool, great, that he would like you to be involved. I wouldn't make too much of it.

A question I would ask is: how much had everyone had to drink when this was discussed?

Sincerely,
Mrs. Grundy

hp6969

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The first time I ever tried a 3x was in college with a friend of mine and his GF. They were freaks, although it didn't appear that way on the outsie. We went out for dinner one friday evening and got a bit drunk,but too much. Then we went back to their house and started out in the shower together and then moved on to the bedroom. We both fucked her for awhile, then she told me to lick her pussy. She was laying on her side, and while I was licking it, really getting into it actually, he slid his cock into her pussy which of course bumped into my lips on the way in. I figured that since he didn't have a problem with it, I wouldn't stop, so I was licking both cock, and pussy, which ever one turned up is what got licked. I ended up getting my cock sucked by the both of them and we did a DP on her. It was great. We ended up having a regular 3x party and sometimes an orgy until they graduated and moved out of state.

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
Very hot situation. Licking both cock and cunt while he fucks her -- yes, yes, yes!

The first time I ever tried a 3x was in college with a friend of mine and his GF. They were freaks, although it didn't appear that way on the outsie. We went out for dinner one friday evening and got a bit drunk,but too much. Then we went back to their house and started out in the shower together and then moved on to the bedroom. We both fucked her for awhile, then she told me to lick her pussy. She was laying on her side, and while I was licking it, really getting into it actually, he slid his cock into her pussy which of course bumped into my lips on the way in. I figured that since he didn't have a problem with it, I wouldn't stop, so I was licking both cock, and pussy, which ever one turned up is what got licked. I ended up getting my cock sucked by the both of them and we did a DP on her. It was great. We ended up having a regular 3x party and sometimes an orgy until they graduated and moved out of state.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't think it's a hint, necessarily. I think he just feels safe/comfortable with you. If I were to be involved in a threesome, it would have to be with two males, and as odd as this sounds, they'd have to be at maybe an acquaintance level? Not close friends, but people I had least had some level of trust with.

BigboyXXL

Just Browsing
Media
Talk about theesomes came up tonight in casual conversation with a couple friends of mine. of course the two girls one guy and then the two guys one girl... Well my bestfriend said that if he ever had a threesome where two guys and a girl were involved he would want the other guy to be me cus he trusts me. My friend is straight as far as I know and I am bi but he doesn't know that... should I take this as somekind of a hint?

Oh and what are your thoughts... would you have a threesome where two guys are involved? If so would you rather it be a guy you are really close with or one you don't even know?

thoughts and comments please!

It doesnt mean that he has a thing for you, not at all. I mean I had threesome before with one of my best friends, just because we were so close and knew each other so well. It think this is actually the best way to have a threesome, cause there won't be any feelings involved.

j

Hard4you83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Update... I did end up having a threesome with him and his girlfriend. everything was normal for a minute till she started to suck my cock then for some reason he decided to suck my cock as well. we both ended up fucking her. Double penetration and all that. But he and I have messed around a couple times since and I ended up fucking him and he ended up fucking me. We are still best friends and nothing has really changed. He did propose to her recently though and I am to be the best man in the wedding... probably should't mention the threesome or the fucking between me and him in the speech though lol.

B_M37

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Depends on situation. With female, female, male, I'd want the female to be a trusted friend.

For male, male, female.... Prefer to be with one male I know so it doesn't get out of hand and he knows when 'no' or 'enough' is exactly that and respects it. But other guy doesn't bother me.

Male, male, female, female as long as one of the males is my choice - see above, need to feel safe to let go in these situations.

All of the above can be fun, satisfying and pleasurable if done in the right way / environment.

bobbj77

Sexy Member
Media

I had a similar experience, i was licking pussy in a 69 and he slid his 9"er into her letting it fall out and brush my lips several times, he pulled out and shot into my mouth, she never knew as he was a repeat cummer

SR_Rock_Pudson

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't want the threesome however

I have this fantasy of seeing my girlfriend getting slammed by one of my bestfriends. He's a white guy & my girlfriend & I are both Mexican American. I know for a fact he's got a huge dick like probably a little over 8 inches & real thick, I saw it once at a party. I have fantasies of seeing my girlfriend with a dominate white guy with a big ass dick, way bigger than mine. perhaps maybe even 3 or 4 white dudes fucking her at the same time.

I'm into the whole race play thing too. & don't mind getting embarassed