Threesome with wife good or Bad

iian1972

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My Wife and I are thinking about asking a male to join us, she tried a guy with a very large cock when she was younger , but could not take him, she now want to try again with me and a larger guy. Is this a good idea. She loves my cock 7 x 5.8 but wants to try thicker?

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you're cool with it, and she's cool with it, and you both are talking about and agree on your expectations of the experience, and you both find the idea interesting and hot -- there's no reason to be asking us.

Go for it and have fun.

NPOJohnny

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just be open and honest with yourself and each other. Will you get jealous watching a guy with a massive one pounding your gal? Will y ouget jealous watching her kiss and provide oral to him?

IMHO thats what it all comes down to - how confident you are in your relationship and if you could watch another man take your wife.

iian1972

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
How to do FIND a guy with a huge cock just out of the blue ??

I don't think you'd want to get involved with someone you already know.
Well we are members off aff so there are guys on there, we have done the cam play , but do we go to next level.

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My Wife and I are thinking about asking a male to join us, she tried a guy with a very large cock when she was younger , but could not take him, she now want to try again with me and a larger guy. Is this a good idea. She loves my cock 7 x 5.8 but wants to try thicker?
I think it's something you both need to sit down and discuss pro's vs con's.

If you decide yes, you should set up boundries such as, you are always present and she is not screwing him when your not around. Will you like watching someone else screw her? Those sorts of things.

If your pro's outweigh the cons, try it once and see if you both have your expectations met out of the expierence.

Personally, I don't think it is something I could do with my significant other. I'm not one to share or be shared sexually.

iian1972

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think it's something you both need to sit down and discuss pro's vs con's.

If you decide yes, you should set up boundries such as, you are always present and she is not screwing him when your not around. Will you like watching someone else screw her? Those sorts of things.

If your pro's outweigh the cons, try it once and see if you both have your expectations met out of the expierence.

Personally, I don't think it is something I could do with my significant other. I'm not one to share or be shared sexually.
Thanks nice comments, we have talked about it and seem comftable with the idea, we where both very active before we married and both love each other an we no thats forever, we have both done this before but not with a partner. Maybe you are right try it and see what happens, my wife has offered the same in reverse mff. Which to do first.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Every time I see a post (on any of the sites I belong to) in which a couple is asking for advice on whether to have a threesome, it gives me pause.

Having a threesome is a big step if you haven't done it before, and as others have mentioned, there is potential for jealousy and other problems in some people.

I'm starting to think that if you're at the stage where you're still questioning it (i.e. asking for advice here), then the answer is "no." I suspect that when the time comes, you'll be sure.

Artful and I have talked about having threesomes in the future (more likely FMF than MMF) but we know we aren't ready yet.

One person gave me a very good piece of advice once, which has served me well many times (when I've remembered to follow it). It is: "When in doubt, DON'T."

Once all trace of doubt goes away, you can always go ahead and do it. But if you have doubts, and you do it, you can't take it back.

Be sure -- but if and when you become sure -- have a blast. :biggrin1:

iian1972

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
We live in Malaga Spain if anyone in are area would like to talk about this and see where we go reply. We will not rush into this so dont reply if you think we are easy.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You should discuss with your wife all the good things that could come from a mfm session and also talk about what could go wrong. There is jealousy that could happen on your part. If there is any problem at all within you and your partners relationship and she and the other male end up attracted to each other, it could lead to problems. Honesty is a must with you both. Also, how would she feel if you wanted a woman to join you for a sexual get together ? Esp if her breasts were bigger than your partners or she had a much better body or was what your partner considered extremely beautiful. How would she feel. In the past I have taken part in mfm mmf fmf. I was the male from the outside of the relationship. Most went well, but did see tension once or twice between the couple in these relationships.

iian1972

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Every time I see a post (on any of the sites I belong to) in which a couple is asking for advice on whether to have a threesome, it gives me pause.

Having a threesome is a big step if you haven't done it before, and as others have mentioned, there is potential for jealousy and other problems in some people.

I'm starting to think that if you're at the stage where you're still questioning it (i.e. asking for advice here), then the answer is "no." I suspect that when the time comes, you'll be sure.

Artful and I have talked about having threesomes in the future (more likely FMF than MMF) but we know we aren't ready yet.

One person gave me a very good piece of advice once, which has served me well many times (when I've remembered to follow it). It is: "When in doubt, DON'T."

Once all trace of doubt goes away, you can always go ahead and do it. But if you have doubts, and you do it, you can't take it back.

Be sure -- but if and when you become sure -- have a blast. :biggrin1:
Thanks Holly gives us something to think about.