Threesome

seaside23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So I consider myself more/less bisexual, been with men and women. However I have never had a threesome, but may actually be involved in a MMM. And it seems this threesome will be with other "bicurious/bisexual" men who dont seem to have ventured into anal play. Which is fine as oral/making out/foreplay can be just as fun.

I wanted to know for those Bi/Gay men out there:
What are you experiences with MMM threesomes?
What did you do?
Should there be any groundrules?

May seem silly, but I have heard some people have great experiences, and others not so great. Just wanted to get some input!

Thanks!

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I tend to be a ground rules guy. I would make sure everyone was on the same page as far as limits go. There are people in this world wo are "anything goes," and there are people who are "anything goes - except whatever." I, myself try to be open to a partner(s) needs, desires, etc., however there are a few bridges that I will not cross, and I need to know where boundaries are BEFORE the heat of the moment. Ideally this is a short conversation everyone has together before any stimulants

Keep in mind all of you are fairly new at this combination so respect for each other needs to be a conscientious choice - it doesn't happen by magic. That said, the goal is to have fun and try things out that may be new in practice, if not fantasy so keep it positive and safe and that will increase the likelihood of a good time for all.

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I tend to be a ground rules guy. I would make sure everyone was on the same page as far as limits go. There are people in this world wo are "anything goes," and there are people who are "anything goes - except whatever." I, myself try to be open to a partner(s) needs, desires, etc., however there are a few bridges that I will not cross, and I need to know where boundaries are BEFORE the heat of the moment. Ideally this is a short conversation everyone has together before any stimulants

Keep in mind all of you are fairly new at this combination so respect for each other needs to be a conscientious choice - it doesn't happen by magic. That said, the goal is to have fun and try things out that may be new in practice, if not fantasy so keep it positive and safe and that will increase the likelihood of a good time for all.

I agree. Somethings you need to sort out - oral/anal? top/bottom? condom/bb? kissing/no? drugs/no? toys/no?

The threesomes I have had were fun. One was with a couple and it just sort of happened. I quite honestly was only into one of them and said so. His partner wasn't offended but asked "Can i at least watch?" which was hot, but I did ask him if it was okay for me to fuck his bf and he said yes. Communication is key to everyone enjoying themselves and each other.

WRJcock

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have had three experiences with three ways...one great, one good, and one bad. The great was when we were all flexible in roles........the good was when I was with a top and a bottom and the bad was when the other two guys wanted to be the bottom only. I prefer to bottom and suck cock.....and neither of the last two guys wanted their cock to be touched. Talk about a boring time!

alxthaboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think it has been mentioned, flexibility is key to make sure everyone has fun. I am not saying you should enjoy everything, but its kind of a give and take scenario in my opinion. Agree set ground rules if you have any when starting.

bwhip1011

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Once in NYC and it was the first time that I experienced DP! I have to admit that I wasn't prepared for it, but it was still hot! I have been part of a multi-guy orgy in D.C. and that was amazing! ;)

seaside23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
All great points! I think expectations and limitations are important. Also, ensuring that everyone enjoys themselves, openness to exploration too. The threesome that may occur for me is with two other guys which I don't believe have done anal before. It seems they are more "bicurious" and want to just explore with other dudes (which could be kinda hot). I have hooked up with one of them before a few times, he is really hot, great uncut dick. The other I haven't yet, but the guy I hooked up with has. I have bottomed a few times and mostly topped, so not sure if I should propose moving in that direction if they were into it? It seems this situation could lend itself to many avenues :D

hungbilly

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Met up with a guy at a glory hole on campus when I was in college. Asked if I wanted to got his house. Went with him and when we walked in, there was another guy sitting at the kitchen table talking on the phone. Guy said it was his roommate. Went on back to his room and we undressed and got in bed. Heard the bedroom door open and guy from kitchen comes in and starts to undress. Got in bed with us and I had my 1st threesome. was great.

Reactions: dallas_dad65

talkthetalk

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I know this post is like a month old, but I saw it and wanted to share.
About a year ago, I had a threesome with a couple. It was pretty fucking great.
One of them -- I'll call him Jason -- contacted me on Grindr and we got to talking. Jason thought I was cute, I thought he and his boyfriend -- I'll call him Tyler -- were cute. Jason was a top, Tyler was a bottom. I told him I would want to top. The whole thing started to sound more and more enticing, especially because they both seemed comfortable with it. We decided to meet for drinks and take it from there. It went well; they were both cute, smart, and decently friendly. I think that step of the process was pretty important. It allowed everyone to make sure that the real-life chemistry (not just the Grindr flirtation) was right, and it also allowed for me me to be as sure as I was gonna be that these two dudes were not murderers or highwaymen (they were friendly, but not desperate; personable, but not sociopath-level charming). We picked up some condoms and headed to Jason's place.
In Jason's bedroom, I remarked on Jason's book collection just to have something to say, just to cut any tension. Pretty soon, though, we were all standing close to each other, taking glances... then we got down to business. It was like a wave of sensation. One was kissing my lips, another my neck, then one of them was down on my cock, then I found myself sucking Jason's cock, while Tyler was playing with my ass...It continued on like that for a while -- just this foreplay smorgasbord, lips and cocks and hands and chests and balls. The best sex I've ever had was one-on-one with someone I loved, but this was the most sensory sex I've ever had. There were just so many ways to touch and be touched. It was like sex in technicolor.
After the foreplay, I fucked Tyler doggy-style while he sucked Jason's cock, then Jason and I switched positions, and then I fucked Tyler missionary until we came (almost simultaneously). We got started up again, and the second round was a lot like the first, but just with a little less foreplay, and with one other cool component: at one point, I laid down against Tyler as Jason fucked him missionary. Their connection was so intense. On the one hand, the experience was voyeuristic, but at the same time I felt the heat and weight of it happening up close. It was great. We all came again. We parted ways with big fucking grins.

To answer a couple of your questions a bit more directly: I agree with the other posters that having ground rules is a good idea. You can bring up the idea totally casually and see how they respond. It's also good to get a sense of how open (or not) everyone is to anal. Who would top or bottom for whom, how important (or not) is anal? Some guys (guys who I don't like) feel really entitled to anal, even if you weren't expecting it, which is annoying. Make sure you're all on the same page on that front.