Threesome

We have used Swing Life Style (SLS), Swingers Date Club (SDC), Adult Friend Finder (AFF), and LPSG, and had luck with each site. We set up a profile on each and put up some photos of us. I check the mail, screen the guys, have her review the ones I think have potential, and answer the messages. After a while a learned what she likes and now we have a list of guys who we invite from time to time to join us.

This sounds perfect. Is it just guys or can you find females there too? Also of the three which are your favorites?

Taya

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I
after years of asking my wife to have a threesome with another guy she has finally agreed. She said she will only give the guy head while I fuck her and she will let him give her oral. Im good with that. Now to find a guy.
I'm not an expert, but I wish you all the luck.
Pre-planned sexperiences with such limitations either do not happen or take a different route. That, comes out of personal experiences.

PS= I know about limits and boundaries in sex. I do have my own, as well.
By unnatural, I mean contradicting the natural course of things. Like a woman receiving oral pleasure being more than ready to go to the next step and a man seeing that being unlikely resist the urge to do so. Unless the husband is playing the traffic cop. I doubt that being role in an mmf.

Reactions: hzs3fg